Messages

Forum Index : College Football : Messages Page 4 of 4  1 2 3 4  
Author: [College Football] Topic: Top defensive teams going into the season?
THEMUGG
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
THEMUGG
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 29009
Location: Washington
#76
Posted: 6/19/2012 10:26:13 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by mattbrot:

In all seriousness

I would have no issue if this list included SEC teams 1 - 5.

 I would have an issue with it............but no way to argue against it.

 I'm just hoping Wilcox & Co. can bring the Huskies back to a respectable level of D............& soon.

quote
mattbrot send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
mattbrot
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 5714
Location: United States
#77
Posted: 6/19/2012 10:44:26 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by THEMUGG:

 I would have an issue with it............but no way to argue against it.

 I'm just hoping Wilcox & Co. can bring the Huskies back to a respectable level of D............& soon.



Mugg -- would your issue be that you do not believe it or that you hate to admit it? 

I will admit that for me it is that I hate to admit it.


quote
THEMUGG
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
THEMUGG
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 29009
Location: Washington
#78
Posted: 6/19/2012 11:01:51 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by mattbrot:



Mugg -- would your issue be that you do not believe it or that you hate to admit it? 

I will admit that for me it is that I hate to admit it.


Yep...........me too.

quote
usmabama
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
usmabama
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 658
Location: Nevada
#79
Posted: 6/19/2012 5:01:42 PM

I wouldnt put them in my top 5, but I do think South Carolina will have a good D next year..havent seen them mentioned. Oh yeah, I think OU will be decent too with Stoops coming back.

 

My top 5:

1A) LSU

1B)Bama

3)FSU

4)Texas

5)UGA

quote
jwheels86
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
jwheels86
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 12901
Location: Alabama
#80
Posted: 6/20/2012 5:27:51 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by usmabama:

I wouldnt put them in my top 5, but I do think South Carolina will have a good D next year..havent seen them mentioned. Oh yeah, I think OU will be decent too with Stoops coming back.

 

My top 5:

1A) LSU

1B)Bama

3)FSU

4)Texas

5)UGA


Not sure right now what all USCjr is bringing back but I know they lost some good DB's..
quote
shark_apreza send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
shark_apreza
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 12391
Location: Portugal
#81
Posted: 6/25/2012 12:53:14 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jwheels86:


It sucks being the only Florida fan on this site, Elam will be an All-SEC player at SS.. but you are right


it sucks being a gator fan...everywhere
quote
Forum Index : College Football : Messages Page 4 of 4  1 2 3 4  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.