SJSharks - Saturday Bases

Forum: MLB Betting Page 7 of 7 «  3 4 5 6 7  
Author: [MLB Betting] Topic: SJSharks - Saturday Bases
RLandy22 PM RLandy22
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 677
 
RLandy22
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#151
Posted: 8/11/2012 11:24:57 PM
Wrote it off as a loss major momentum swing tht will be extremely hard to recover from great plays as always SJ!!!!
ahmedyville PM ahmedyville
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 733
 
ahmedyville
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#152
Posted: 8/11/2012 11:27:02 PM
Wow 2 walks really?
SJSharks99 PM SJSharks99
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 10423
 
SJSharks99
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#153
Posted: 8/11/2012 11:29:10 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by RLandy22:

Wrote it off as a loss major momentum swing tht will be extremely hard to recover from great plays as always SJ!!!!



it happens in baseball all the time, a team fails to capitalize on a big opportunity, the other team instantly strikes with a big inning of there. it's crazy how often it happens, but yep the momentum is completely shifted to the Rangers. It would take a miracle to win this game now.

I wasn't on the game a couple days ago, but I saw the Tigers had 1st and 3rd nobody out in the 9th down 1 to the Yankees. 3 Straight outs and the game ended.

They seem to struggle big time with small ball and fundamental baseball.

All power or nada for them
RLandy22 PM RLandy22
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 677
 
RLandy22
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#154
Posted: 8/11/2012 11:32:50 PM
Well boys that what happens when Coke is on the mound but honestly just check out SJ Sharks picks tomorrow if any one can help you get it back it may just be him


RLandy22 PM RLandy22
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 677
 
RLandy22
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#155
Posted: 8/11/2012 11:37:15 PM
SJ one of the things everyone can appreciate is the way your plays/picks are based strictly off of numbers I respect that 100% and believe its the way to make picks. Numbers dont lie you must set your bias aside and make a clear decision and SJ you are great at weeding through the info and finding the most relevant stats and facts. You stay that way the money will come to you, I will be off work tomorrow so I hope to make some of the same plays buddy!
SJSharks99 PM SJSharks99
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 10423
 
SJSharks99
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#156
Posted: 8/11/2012 11:43:29 PM
Tigers (-136)


I hate this team lol
SJSharks99 PM SJSharks99
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 10423
 
SJSharks99
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#157
Posted: 8/11/2012 11:44:34 PM
Updated

Braves ML (-101):

Cardinals ML (+125) 


Tigers (-136)





2-1 on the day, little frustrated with the Tigers botched 9th inning bases loaded 1 out situation. But ill take a profitable day. Time to dig into Sunday's slate
SJSharks99 PM SJSharks99
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 10423
 
SJSharks99
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#158
Posted: 8/11/2012 11:46:03 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by RLandy22:

SJ one of the things everyone can appreciate is the way your plays/picks are based strictly off of numbers I respect that 100% and believe its the way to make picks. Numbers dont lie you must set your bias aside and make a clear decision and SJ you are great at weeding through the info and finding the most relevant stats and facts. You stay that way the money will come to you, I will be off work tomorrow so I hope to make some of the same plays buddy!



thanks man, I appreciate the kind words. Definitely dig deep into the numbers, and add that to other situational factors as well
ShadowWarrior PM ShadowWarrior
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 7098
 
ShadowWarrior
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#159
Posted: 8/12/2012 12:03:20 AM
Nice going again Sharps!  Oops, I mean Sharks!  Thanks again!
SJSharks99 PM SJSharks99
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 10423
 
SJSharks99
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#160
Posted: 8/12/2012 12:04:47 AM
thanks shadow
RLandy22 PM RLandy22
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 677
 
RLandy22
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#161
Posted: 8/12/2012 12:05:11 AM
SJ cant agree more one of the reason ATL was my second biggest bets of the year they were coming off a double digit series winning victory against PHI and advancing to play the struggling NYM who went 1/10 in their last 10 games gotta weed through the matchups and you can find winners BOL to everyone I have a feeling tomorrow may be a big day


RLandy22 PM RLandy22
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 677
 
RLandy22
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#162
Posted: 8/12/2012 12:06:01 AM
1/10 their last 10 home games***
vision23x PM vision23x
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 1099
 
vision23x
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#163
Posted: 8/12/2012 12:06:59 AM
Another solid day SJS!  Looks like 2-2 for me today.  I just can't catch a break with the O's.  It seems like whenever they have a great pitching matchup, they lose the game.  I was wondering why there wasn't any line movement for almost a day (-131) even with a better pitcher and the Eddie Murray tribute prior to the game.  Since the Royals have a better pitcher on the mound tomorrow, it makes sense that the O's will win.  But I can't wager with logic like that.  

On to reviewing tomorrow's games.  BOL on Sunday!
SJSharks99 PM SJSharks99
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 10423
 
SJSharks99
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#164
Posted: 8/12/2012 12:08:18 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by RLandy22:

SJ cant agree more one of the reason ATL was my second biggest bets of the year they were coming off a double digit series winning victory against PHI and advancing to play the struggling NYM who went 1/10 in their last 10 games gotta weed through the matchups and you can find winners BOL to everyone I have a feeling tomorrow may be a big day





yep!! it didn't apply in this series but I also love fading teams returning home after a long road trip.
shawnyd PM shawnyd
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 51
 
shawnyd
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#165
Posted: 8/12/2012 12:10:33 AM
Great Job Shark...Tigers garbage the bed on that one!  2 out of 3 still means .   Apreciate your hard work brother!
SJSharks99 PM SJSharks99
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 10423
 
SJSharks99
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#166
Posted: 8/12/2012 12:10:56 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by vision23x:

Another solid day SJS!  Looks like 2-2 for me today.  I just can't catch a break with the O's.  It seems like whenever they have a great pitching matchup, they lose the game.  I was wondering why there wasn't any line movement for almost a day (-131) even with a better pitcher and the Eddie Murray tribute prior to the game.  Since the Royals have a better pitcher on the mound tomorrow, it makes sense that the O's will win.  But I can't wager with logic like that.  

On to reviewing tomorrow's games.  BOL on Sunday!



thanks bro, almost had the 3-0 but the Tigers blew a bases loaded 1 out top of the 9th, it was painful to watch. But can't complain too much. The O's are one of the toughest teams to figure out all year. I think I am 2-4 or something like that when I bet them. They are the true definition of a situational spot betting team. Ill definitely be picking my spots with them as the season winds down.

Sunday's got quite a compelling slate, I might step away from the computer screen for a bit... got nothing but #s running threw my head right now lol.

time for a beer
SJSharks99 PM SJSharks99
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 10423
 
SJSharks99
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#167
Posted: 8/12/2012 12:12:15 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by shawnyd:

Great Job Shark...Tigers garbage the bed on that one!  2 out of 3 still means .   Apreciate your hard work brother!



i definitely didn't anticipate a struggling holland outpitching verlander, but it happens in baseball.

and your welcome, anytime, I appreciate the compliment
jster PM jster
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 550
 
jster
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#168
Posted: 8/12/2012 12:17:48 AM
Hi SJ congrats man! 

Do you have an idea on what will be the lineup for giants tomorrow? Because I'm planning to pound large on them. 
SJSharks99 PM SJSharks99
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 10423
 
SJSharks99
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#169
Posted: 8/12/2012 12:21:13 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jster:

Hi SJ congrats man! 

Do you have an idea on what will be the lineup for giants tomorrow? Because I'm planning to pound large on them. 



I just answered in your thread
rosshuff PM rosshuff
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 883
 
rosshuff
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#170
Posted: 8/12/2012 12:41:59 AM
GREAT analysis and picks 
jster PM jster
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 550
 
jster
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#171
Posted: 8/12/2012 1:16:24 AM
I've bet already on Giants for tomorrows game. Best of luck bud! 
Forum: MLB Betting Page 7 of 7 «  3 4 5 6 7  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.