Weeble's Friday Picks

Forum: MLB Betting Page 4 of 4  1 2 3 4  
Author: [MLB Betting] Topic: Weeble's Friday Picks
starwink PM starwink
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 24201
 
starwink
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 8/3/2012 6:11:34 PM
Good Luck Weeble.  


I admire your patience with all the questions.  
weeble5672 PM weeble5672
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 76812
 
weeble5672
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Posted: 8/3/2012 6:12:52 PM
Adding...

Reds Team Total Over 4 (Rodriguez/Latos) -123


gillster18 PM gillster18
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 951
 
gillster18
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 8/3/2012 6:18:44 PM
i said yesterday its crazy with the weebs popularity, but the what a bout this and what  about that, gets nutty! I know weebs tries to answer all the bs questions but just tail what you want and do ur homework on your own games and cut the man some slack. great work weebs, your more patient than I would be!! BOL
weeble5672 PM weeble5672
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 76812
 
weeble5672
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Posted: 8/3/2012 6:19:24 PM
Adding...

M's Team Total Under 3.5 (Millwood/Sabathia) -116
Phillies Team Total Over 4 (Kendrick/Kennedy) +106


jcc9654 PM jcc9654
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 225
 
jcc9654
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 8/3/2012 6:28:18 PM
Weebs nice hit on the Marlins over 8.5.. Stay hot buddy
dcgmt PM dcgmt
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 5754
 
dcgmt
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 8/3/2012 6:29:36 PM
gm weeble 
weeble5672 PM weeble5672
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 76812
 
weeble5672
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Posted: 8/3/2012 6:34:16 PM
Adding...

White Sox Team Total Over 4 (Greinke/Humber) +101


jcc9654 PM jcc9654
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 225
 
jcc9654
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 8/3/2012 6:43:53 PM
Weebs outta curiosity..are umpires a major part of your handicapping.. What else are u using as criteria.?..If u don't wana give away the secrets I understand lol BOL tonight buddy. 
weeble5672 PM weeble5672
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 76812
 
weeble5672
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Posted: 8/3/2012 6:47:13 PM
Adding...

Cards Team Total Over 4.5 (Kelly/Wolf) -122


weeble5672 PM weeble5672
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 76812
 
weeble5672
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Posted: 8/3/2012 6:48:34 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jcc9654:

Weebs outta curiosity..are umpires a major part of your handicapping.. What else are u using as criteria.?..If u don't wana give away the secrets I understand lol BOL tonight buddy. 


Umpires, matchups, starters, bullpens, a few trends, team stats vs LH/RH, opening line vs line movement. That's about 20% of it. The other 80% is pure gut feeling.
weeble5672 PM weeble5672
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 76812
 
weeble5672
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Posted: 8/3/2012 6:51:47 PM
Adding...

Giants (Vogelsong)/Rockies (Sanchez) Over 10.5, -107


weeble5672 PM weeble5672
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 76812
 
weeble5672
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Posted: 8/3/2012 9:51:06 PM
Adding...

Dodgers -1 (Billingsley/Samardzija) -107


ShadowWarrior PM ShadowWarrior
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 7098
 
ShadowWarrior
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 8/3/2012 9:57:06 PM
Keep it up Weebs.  You Dah man!
gabrielpo12 PM gabrielpo12
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1305
 
gabrielpo12
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 8/3/2012 10:04:42 PM
bol weebs
mries PM mries
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 541
 
mries
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 8/3/2012 10:07:31 PM
Am i missing something in Oak....first start goes from -120 to -175?! Seems like value in Tor +150-160, but is LV saying Oak takes this with that movement?!
SCROG PM SCROG
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 3347
 
SCROG
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 8/3/2012 10:14:53 PM
jphan034 PM jphan034
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 127
 
jphan034
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 8/3/2012 11:44:52 PM
Wow giants... Might wanna save some runs for the next game....
motorcitymama PM motorcitymama
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 2701
 
motorcitymama
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 8/4/2012 12:03:19 AM
thanks for sharing.....you are very talented. Weeebs
the_carlsoni PM the_carlsoni
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 378
 
the_carlsoni
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 8/4/2012 12:47:29 AM
Cubs will not score tomorrow
BravesFan1984 PM BravesFan1984
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 3682
 
BravesFan1984
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 8/4/2012 1:09:29 AM
Nice day Mr. Weeble
Posted using a mobile device.
Forum: MLB Betting Page 4 of 4  1 2 3 4  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.