Jail tomorrow

Forum: General Discussion Page 5 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
Author: [General Discussion] Topic: Jail tomorrow
CMJohnson1 PM CMJohnson1
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 33779
New Hampshire
 
CMJohnson1
Participation Meter
quote#101
Posted: 2/19/2012 9:22:24 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by nflcapperletsgo:

Can you tell us what jail was like?  Anyone try to darn with you?



Nobody said anything to me...just kept my mouth shut and didnt start any garbage.  Jail is exactly what I expected it to be...eat your food, sleep, occasionally watch tv, and read books
cacabware PM cacabware
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 11636
Massachusetts
 
cacabware
Participation Meter
quote#102
Posted: 2/19/2012 9:30:12 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by CMJohnson1:



Nobody said anything to me...just kept my mouth shut and didnt start any garbage.  Jail is exactly what I expected it to be...eat your food, sleep, occasionally watch tv, and read books

 

people watch too  many movies regarding jail 

glad you are able to start putting this behind you mr. johnson...................  all the best to you buddy

iCapper PM iCapper
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 75
Nevada
 
iCapper
Participation Meter
quote#103
Posted: 2/19/2012 9:39:03 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Sparky10191:

Yea...I'm sure 3 days will teach you not to drive drunk anymore. What a friggin joke. 3 days for something you'd get a whole lot more for if you had killed someone.

The best we can hope for in drunk driving incidents is that only the drunk driver is the one hurt.

Too bad he wasn't hurt 

Not that hard to call a car service but these WHite trash people who get in there cars and drive because can't afford it. 

Rather do a 3 sail jail stint with the trash of the world. 
Biscuiteater1 PM Biscuiteater1
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 15954
Virginia
 
Biscuiteater1
Participation Meter
quote#104
Posted: 2/19/2012 9:41:39 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by cacabware:

 

people watch too  many movies regarding jail 

glad you are able to start putting this behind you mr. johnson...................  all the best to you buddy

There is a big difference between the county lock up and prison. Large cities jail are indeed a place where you can get fucked with. GL moving forward CMJ.
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
Cocos Keeling
              Islands
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
quote#105
Posted: 2/19/2012 9:46:15 AM
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
Cocos Keeling
              Islands
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
quote#106
Posted: 2/19/2012 9:46:43 AM
a lot of ppl in here are mystified by jail as virgins are for box 
JavierVasquez PM JavierVasquez
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 3556
 
JavierVasquez
Participation Meter
quote#107
Posted: 2/19/2012 10:03:57 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by metalbill:

don't drop the soap bro

yes..fumbles are costly overthere..

Sparky10191 PM Sparky10191
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 68264
New York
 
Sparky10191
Participation Meter
quote#108
Posted: 2/19/2012 11:24:58 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by CMJohnson1:



Wasnt speeding, didn't hit anyone or anything.  So go darn yourself.  I know I fucked up and have moved on from it.  Maybe if you ever screw up something in your life you will understand.  Until that day, enjoy being perfect.

I screwed up plenty of times in my life. Never in a situation where someone ELSE could have possibly been hurt or killed, though.
mainmanmainman2 PM mainmanmainman2
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 4357
Antarctica
 
mainmanmainman2
Participation Meter
quote#109
Posted: 2/20/2012 4:54:58 PM
CMjohnson, u missed it, everyone and their mammas made a lot of money betting on the knicks games and lin props.

     <----  u couldve made money!!!!





earthWake PM earthWake
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 6172
United States
 
earthWake
Participation Meter
quote#110
Posted: 2/20/2012 5:16:49 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Sparky10191:


I screwed up plenty of times in my life. Never in a situation where someone ELSE could have possibly been hurt or killed, though.

Welcome back CM.

I think you worded that wrong Sparky. Everyone at one time or another has made a mistake and put someone else in danger. (i.e. speeding, running red light, not used turn signal, etc.)
Ktrain PM Ktrain
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 6300
Nevada
 
Ktrain
Participation Meter
quote#111
Posted: 2/20/2012 5:22:06 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Sparky10191:


I screwed up plenty of times in my life. Never in a situation where someone ELSE could have possibly been hurt or killed, though.

You've never been in a fight? 
Ktrain PM Ktrain
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 6300
Nevada
 
Ktrain
Participation Meter
quote#112
Posted: 2/20/2012 5:22:43 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by earthWake:


Welcome back CM.

I think you worded that wrong Sparky. Everyone at one time or another has made a mistake and put someone else in danger. (i.e. speeding, running red light, not used turn signal, etc.)

Sparky10191 PM Sparky10191
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 68264
New York
 
Sparky10191
Participation Meter
quote#113
Posted: 2/20/2012 6:00:52 PM
No. I haven't ever been in a fight. Sorry if that doesn't make me a badass like the rest of the Covers community.

As for speeding, running a red light and not using a turn signal...if you're drunk, you probably do all of this without even knowing. Making it even more dangerous for whoever else is on the road.

I have zero sympathy for anyone who drives drunk. And like I said...the only thing you can hope for in a drunk driving incident is that the drunk driver is the only one hurt.
mainmanmainman2 PM mainmanmainman2
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 4357
Antarctica
 
mainmanmainman2
Participation Meter
quote#114
Posted: 2/20/2012 6:41:07 PM
u guys ever hear these talk shows on the sports radio, they say call us and we'll come get you anytime if u are drunk, maybe its in your area too

Ktrain PM Ktrain
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 6300
Nevada
 
Ktrain
Participation Meter
quote#115
Posted: 2/20/2012 7:12:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Sparky10191:

No. I haven't ever been in a fight. Sorry if that doesn't make me a badass like the rest of the Covers community.

As for speeding, running a red light and not using a turn signal...if you're drunk, you probably do all of this without even knowing. Making it even more dangerous for whoever else is on the road.

I have zero sympathy for anyone who drives drunk. And like I said...the only thing you can hope for in a drunk driving incident is that the drunk driver is the only one hurt.

I'm not saying you have to be a bad behind to get into a fight. I'm just surprised you have never been in one. Even most people that wouldn't consider themselves fighters have usually been in one. I'm just surprised. 

Forum: General Discussion Page 5 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.