Messages

Forum Index : Covers MLB Betting : Messages Page 2 of 2  1 2  
Author: [MLB Betting] Topic: World Series winner and sleeper!
helmstetter21
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
helmstetter21
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12403
Location: Maryland
#26
Posted: 3/13/2011 12:36:50 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ClamChowder:

WS: Phil

Sleeper: Twins, Toronto, Cubs

wow....I got Toronto finishing 5th in the east(behind Balt) and Cubs finishing 5th in the central just infront of Pitt

GL this season

quote
lilspike23 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
lilspike23
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 15
Location:
#27
Posted: 3/13/2011 3:58:11 PM

WS: red sox (as much as i hate to say it) sleeper: oakland and watch out for the braves in the nl east phils rotation cant hit for them and there pen not reliable

 

quote
helmstetter21
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
helmstetter21
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12403
Location: Maryland
#28
Posted: 3/13/2011 8:18:18 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by lilspike23:

WS: red sox (as much as i hate to say it) sleeper: oakland and watch out for the braves in the nl east phils rotation cant hit for them and there pen not reliable

 

I agree 100%....Uggla is a huge pick up for them
quote
ajgtroops
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: MGM Grand |
ajgtroops
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 7256
Location: California
#29
Posted: 3/13/2011 11:15:07 PM

ws:  Cubs

sleeper: A's

quote
helmstetter21
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
helmstetter21
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12403
Location: Maryland
#30
Posted: 3/13/2011 11:21:18 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ajgtroops:

ws:  Cubs

sleeper: A's

My Washington Nationals have a better chance to win the WS than the Cubs!!!
quote
The Hawk send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sports Interaction |
The Hawk
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 14103
Location: California
#31
Posted: 3/14/2011 4:53:45 AM

One of the things I look at is the division the teams are in? What teams would have the easiest road?

For that reason, I like the Giants and A's, and not just becuase I'm a Giants fan. Look the division that includes the Dbags, Padres, and Dodgers. Colorado? Outside of CarGo, and Tools, Todd Helton is winding down, then you have guys like Dexter Fowlup, Ian Stewart, Brad Hawpe..................real studs............

Same thing for the A's-all they have to do is beat a Lee-less Ranger team. Angels cannot be counted out because of their manager, but I just don't see all the pieces there.

Conversely, AL East is sick. You can make a case for Yankees, Sox, Tampa, hell, Blue Jays lineup is going to puff up some ERAs this season.

God, I love baseball................

quote
helmstetter21
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
helmstetter21
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12403
Location: Maryland
#32
Posted: 3/14/2011 10:04:16 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by The Hawk:

One of the things I look at is the division the teams are in? What teams would have the easiest road?

For that reason, I like the Giants and A's, and not just becuase I'm a Giants fan. Look the division that includes the Dbags, Padres, and Dodgers. Colorado? Outside of CarGo, and Tools, Todd Helton is winding down, then you have guys like Dexter Fowlup, Ian Stewart, Brad Hawpe..................real studs............

Same thing for the A's-all they have to do is beat a Lee-less Ranger team. Angels cannot be counted out because of their manager, but I just don't see all the pieces there.

Conversely, AL East is sick. You can make a case for Yankees, Sox, Tampa, hell, Blue Jays lineup is going to puff up some ERAs this season.

God, I love baseball................

   two things: Texas was at the top of the West last season when Lee arrived in TX and second Blue Jays lineup is going to miss Wells big time!!

Your point is the reason why I like Milw Brewers so much this season

quote
DaThunder84 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
DaThunder84
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 621
Location: Ontario
#33
Posted: 3/14/2011 10:34:19 AM

WS - Phillies

Sleeper - A's, Reds and my homer pick - Jays

The NL central is going to be wide open as usual, the winner of that division has to avoid the east winner in the first round. I could see the Brewers in this spot too.

quote
helmstetter21
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
helmstetter21
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12403
Location: Maryland
#34
Posted: 3/16/2011 8:08:04 PM

OK DaThunder84.....BUT I still think Phillies are not going to be as good as everyone thinks!!  Lost Werth, Utley hurting, and no bullpen

 

GL

quote
mainmanmainman2 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
mainmanmainman2
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 4309
Location: Antarctica
#35
Posted: 3/17/2011 1:04:03 AM
texas rangers a sleeper?
brewers are super sleeper!

texas rangers:

elvis
young
beltre
hamilton
cruz
kinsler

thats their projected 1-6 batting order. very very sick right?
quote
helmstetter21
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
helmstetter21
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12403
Location: Maryland
#36
Posted: 3/18/2011 10:51:49 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mainmanmainman2:

texas rangers a sleeper?
brewers are super sleeper!

texas rangers:

elvis
young
beltre
hamilton
cruz
kinsler

thats their projected 1-6 batting order. very very sick right?

Yes love Milw!!

 

Who on here said that Texas is going to be a sleeper?  I think Texas wins the west by atleast 5 games

quote
Bucks10 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Bucks10
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 2075
Location:
#37
Posted: 3/18/2011 10:59:03 PM
Agree with the Reds
quote
Coloneljim
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Coloneljim
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 12240
Location:
#38
Posted: 3/19/2011 12:08:12 PM

WS - TEXAS

SLEEPER - METS

quote
helmstetter21
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
helmstetter21
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12403
Location: Maryland
#39
Posted: 6/12/2011 1:13:01 PM

1/3 of the season is over....who are your picks now

 

Im sticking with my two teams: Boston and Milwaukee!!

quote
Forum Index : Covers MLB Betting : Messages Page 2 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.