Mind test

Forum: General Discussion
Author: [General Discussion] Topic: Mind test
standuley PM standuley
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 2955
 
standuley
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/15/2012 10:02:31 AM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh4IidP8yCliOG6HGg
TheGoldenGoose PM TheGoldenGoose
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 26476
 
TheGoldenGoose
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 6/15/2012 10:06:58 AM

I am in the 2%, but I already knew that.
standuley PM standuley
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 2955
 
standuley
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/15/2012 10:11:27 AM
 U seen that before? I been up for about a few hours fuckin around on the computer half asleep, dozing off with my eyes barely open and did all the math right but maybe one n once it said that I would say that color anytime being thats my fav.
HoldEm00 PM HoldEm00
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 8956
 
HoldEm00
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 6/15/2012 10:14:47 AM

i actually said blue hammer not red hammer

 

how in the world does that prove anything?

 

And of course Goose thinks he's smarter than everyone, he's a legend in his own mind.

 

 

from worldstarhiphop, im not sure theyre the go to source for  IQ.

Lippsman PM Lippsman
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 79218
 
Lippsman
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Posted: 6/15/2012 10:31:07 AM
Yeah, this is a waste of time and tells you nothing.  Besides another hit on the website.
TheGoldenGoose PM TheGoldenGoose
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 26476
 
TheGoldenGoose
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 6/15/2012 10:32:39 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by HoldEm00:

i actually said blue hammer not red hammer

 

how in the world does that prove anything?

 

And of course Goose thinks he's smarter than everyone, he's a legend in his own mind.

 

 

from worldstarhiphop, im not sure theyre the go to source for  IQ.






Not smarter.  Not better. 

Just different and experienced.
Johnzimbo34 PM Johnzimbo34
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 1182
 
Johnzimbo34
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/15/2012 10:35:21 AM

Here's a better one....

Pick a number between 2 and 9

Mulitply your number by 9

You now have a 2 digit number. Add the two digits together

Subtract 5 from your number

Now if A=1, B=2, etc, find the letter assigned to your number

Now pick a country that starts with your letter

Now take the last letter of the country you picked, and chose an animal that starts with that letter.

Now take the last letter of the animal you picked, and chose a color that starts with that letter............

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Don't you know there are no orange kangaroos in Denmark?

TheGoldenGoose PM TheGoldenGoose
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 26476
 
TheGoldenGoose
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 6/15/2012 10:47:01 AM

Close, I got a green dog in Denmark.
wmi799 PM wmi799
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 20539
 
wmi799
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 6/15/2012 10:49:29 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Lippsman:

Yeah, this is a waste of time and tells you nothing.  Besides another hit on the website.

hammer22 PM hammer22
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 9033
 
hammer22
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 6/15/2012 11:21:32 AM
How the darn does that work....I got Denmark, kangaroos and orange wow
Posted using a mobile device.
ncsutodd1193 PM ncsutodd1193
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 306
 
ncsutodd1193
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/15/2012 2:07:05 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:


Close, I got a green dog in Denmark.

No...you didn't.  Dog does not begin with the letter "K'


lennon65 PM lennon65
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 13329
 
lennon65
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 6/15/2012 2:40:23 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by HoldEm00:

i actually said blue hammer not red hammer

 

how in the world does that prove anything?

 

And of course Goose thinks he's smarter than everyone, he's a legend in his own mind.

 

 

from worldstarhiphop, im not sure theyre the go to source for  IQ.

i thought blue hammer too.

bigvern1013 PM bigvern1013
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 2574
 
bigvern1013
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/15/2012 2:45:25 PM

I got a red hammer and orange kangaroo in denmark.

What is the trick?  How does it work?

I get that on the orange kangaroo test there are a limited number of outcomes between 2 and 9 to start with....so someone could have figured out the letters to give a probable outcome for each step in the progression.

But how does the red hammer work?  That is a random question at the end of finite questions....how is a red hammer more probable than a blue wrench?

Maybe we are in the matrix.........interesting

dillon24 PM dillon24
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 8936
 
dillon24
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 6/15/2012 6:06:39 PM
blue hammer here lol
Mad_Skillz123 PM Mad_Skillz123
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 14048
 
Mad_Skillz123
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 6/15/2012 7:36:15 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Johnzimbo34:

Here's a better one....

Pick a number between 2 and 9

Mulitply your number by 9

You now have a 2 digit number. Add the two digits together

Subtract 5 from your number

Now if A=1, B=2, etc, find the letter assigned to your number

Now pick a country that starts with your letter

Now take the last letter of the country you picked, and chose an animal that starts with that letter.

Now take the last letter of the animal you picked, and chose a color that starts with that letter............

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Don't you know there are no orange kangaroos in Denmark?




darn no.

i got tirquiz cat from Dominican Republic
godsfavoritedog PM godsfavoritedog
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 774
 
godsfavoritedog
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 6/16/2012 10:25:40 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ncsutodd1193:


No...you didn't.  Dog does not begin with the letter "K'




You've never heard of a K9?
Cannon88 PM Cannon88
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 1445
 
Cannon88
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/16/2012 5:35:54 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Mad_Skillz123:




darn no.

i got tirquiz cat from Dominican Republic

So did I....
Messier-11 PM Messier-11
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 10870
 
Messier-11
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 6/16/2012 6:05:59 PM
blue hammer man myself
bill702 PM bill702
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 2210
 
bill702
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/17/2012 1:18:32 AM
Why the darn would you get a red hammer? I got a black screwdriver.
searchwarrant PM searchwarrant
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 66406
 
searchwarrant
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 6/17/2012 1:33:34 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by bill702:

Why the darn would you get a red hammer? I got a black screwdriver.

Exactly.

Blue wrench.

Lipps called full blown bullshit on it for hits - he's right.

LHSsoccer13 PM LHSsoccer13
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 331
 
LHSsoccer13
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/17/2012 8:31:55 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by hammer22:

How the darn does that work....I got Denmark, kangaroos and orange wow

No matter the number you pick to begin with when you add the two numbers together you get 9.  18, 27, 36, 45, 54, 63, 72 or 81.

When you subtract 5 you are always going to end up with 4 or 'D'.

Most people will think of Denmark not Djibouti, Dominican Republic or the couple others.  And from there it is simple.

Forum: General Discussion
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.