Notre Dame is "THAT" team folks

Forum: College Football Page 5 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
Author: [College Football] Topic: Notre Dame is "THAT" team folks
go_opp PM go_opp
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 229
 
go_opp
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#101
Posted: 12/2/2012 7:10:41 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by KingRGIII:

Early Odds at The Wynn:

Alabama -9 vs. Notre Dame

You have an entire month to bet up the Alabama line before I slam the Notre Dame ML.

Come on folks you can do it.

I agree and I'm with you on this!!!

165yds PM 165yds
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 14966
 
165yds
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#102
Posted: 12/2/2012 11:09:14 PM
ND ML for me as well.  It's in the stars, this is a team of destiny. .
pigskinpicker PM pigskinpicker
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 14436
 
pigskinpicker
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#103
Posted: 12/3/2012 2:08:16 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by rusty6904:

No way in hell ND plays for the title. Mark my words 


ok, so ND is in the title game. like your avatar though.
jimmydafreak PM jimmydafreak
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 13676
 
jimmydafreak
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#104
Posted: 12/3/2012 2:18:05 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by KingRGIII:

As much as you might not want to hear it Notre Dame is playing for the National Championship this year.

Destiny is calling this team as this Pitt game was their mulligan and found a way to survive.

Bama vs. Notre Dame - sorry folks but mark my words



Notre Dame is the next victim.  Just like the Alabama/Michigan, this game is a mismatch in every way a game can be a mismatch.  Notre Dame has zero shot of keeping it competitive.  If you like Notre Dame, just watch them get beat.  Don't aggravate the situation by losing money on them too.


Denson7 PM Denson7
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 3387
 
Denson7
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#105
Posted: 12/4/2012 6:57:44 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:



Notre Dame is the next victim.  Just like the Alabama/Michigan, this game is a mismatch in every way a game can be a mismatch.  Notre Dame has zero shot of keeping it competitive.  If you like Notre Dame, just watch them get beat.  Don't aggravate the situation by losing money on them too.

Hawgwild32 PM Hawgwild32
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 92
 
Hawgwild32
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#106
Posted: 12/4/2012 9:00:25 PM
ND won't score on Alabama
BLOODandTHUNDER PM BLOODandTHUNDER
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 642
 
BLOODandTHUNDER
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#107
Posted: 12/5/2012 2:58:12 AM
ND may shock the world. They have been doing it all year what's one more win?
Hoyasaxa PM Hoyasaxa
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 3423
 
Hoyasaxa
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#108
Posted: 12/5/2012 3:06:54 AM

did the Giants look like they could beat NE 5 years ago?

did the Giants look like they could be GB a year ago?

did the Cards look like they could beat the Phils a year ago?

this Ala team is not last year's...they are very beatable and ND does not Saban's feed on...ND is a very live team here...see their Okla game for references...

jimmydafreak PM jimmydafreak
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 13676
 
jimmydafreak
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#109
Posted: 12/5/2012 3:09:51 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BLOODandTHUNDER:

ND may shock the world. They have been doing it all year what's one more win?


Notre Dame will shock the world in the same way LSU shocked the world this past January.


Hoyasaxa PM Hoyasaxa
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 3423
 
Hoyasaxa
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#110
Posted: 12/5/2012 3:18:10 AM
Jimmy-slightly smarter athletes at ND, than LSU, just slightly smarter, bro...no one on a police blotter...stupid players get beat by well coached smarter players most of the time...see Chargers and Cowboys vs. just  about anyone for references...
jwheels86 PM jwheels86
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 13381
 
jwheels86
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#111
Posted: 12/5/2012 3:29:57 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:



Notre Dame is the next victim.  Just like the Alabama/Michigan, this game is a mismatch in every way a game can be a mismatch.  Notre Dame has zero shot of keeping it competitive.  If you like Notre Dame, just watch them get beat.  Don't aggravate the situation by losing money on them too.



You are wasting your time buddy
jwheels86 PM jwheels86
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 13381
 
jwheels86
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#112
Posted: 12/5/2012 3:30:52 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Hoyasaxa:

Jimmy-slightly smarter athletes at ND, than LSU, just slightly smarter, bro...no one on a police blotter...stupid players get beat by well coached smarter players most of the time...see Chargers and Cowboys vs. just  about anyone for references...

No way that's a serious post lol
165yds PM 165yds
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 14966
 
165yds
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#113
Posted: 12/5/2012 7:48:37 AM
ND will have a shot to win it in the 4th.  ND defense isn't going to get pushed around and will limit Bama to no more than 17 pts.  Is that enough to win?  Not sure but lets not act like this Bama team is invincible because they are far from it.  Bama wins because they are more physical than most teams, that won't be the case here.  Most of the people here are blinded by their hate of ND and can't get past that.
Denson7 PM Denson7
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 3387
 
Denson7
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#114
Posted: 12/5/2012 2:52:59 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Hoyasaxa:

did the Giants look like they could beat NE 5 years ago?

did the Giants look like they could be GB a year ago?

did the Cards look like they could beat the Phils a year ago?

this Ala team is not last year's...they are very beatable and ND does not Saban's feed on...ND is a very live team here...see their Okla game for references...

Do not compare college football to the pro's, it's incomparable. 
I don't get how people don't see that Notre Dame hasn't faced an offensive line like this all year. Yes their defense is very good, but 26 points to Pitt? Watching that USC game opened my eyes to Notre Dame. Dame will loose in the trenches and both teams will run the ball all game. Dame should play a good game but just get wore down in the trenches by the 4th qrt
BLOODandTHUNDER PM BLOODandTHUNDER
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 642
 
BLOODandTHUNDER
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#115
Posted: 12/5/2012 3:11:34 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:



Notre Dame will shock the world in the same way LSU shocked the world this past January.


That wasn't a shock Bama blew the game against LSU the first time around.

Forum: College Football Page 5 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.