Messages

Forum Index : NFL Betting : Messages Page 13 of 13 «  9 10 11 12 13  
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: Pittsburgh Steelers are still complete frauds...
smokin376 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
smokin376
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 580
Location: Michigan
#301
Posted: 2/4/2009 12:00:48 PM
FreakyFresh,
 
Is that you and SteelCity203 in your avatar? friggin behind pirates...Both of you...
quote
electricladylnd send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
electricladylnd
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 1947
Location: California
#302
Posted: 2/4/2009 12:04:09 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SteelCity203:

prop bet at the hilton-3.5 at -150 to win 100
i put $5000 to win $3200  plus the Steeler defense won me a garbage load of money on other prop bets
All you Steeler haters are funny
maybe the lions will win 1 game next year but thats a big maybe
 

So you got a -7 point spread knocked down to -3.5 and are only laying -150?

quote
Dredsox10 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
Dredsox10
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 223
Location: Hawaii
#303
Posted: 2/4/2009 12:14:36 PM
No one has addressed your post because it shows how bored you are. No one really gives a crap about this thread. If you want stats, here's one... let look at the 3 seasons prior to the respective QBs taking the starting job. This will help us get an idea of what kind of situation they were coming into. The 3 years prior to Ben starting, the teams overall record was 29-18-1. CLEARLY had a decent roster surrounding him. Now lets take a look at what Tom had, and lets not forget that Drew Bledsoe, the multi-million dollar QB, couldn't have success with this team. The Pats combined record was 22-26.

Ben was the number 11 overall pick, he should be winning. Tom, as we have all heard for years now, was drafted in the 7th round. Hey, if you want to compare stats with a seventh round draft pick, go right ahead. I suppose thats what you have to do to make your boy look respectable. And please dont excuse him for being a retard prior to the 2006 season. The guy is lucky to be alive but he gets absolutely no sympathy from me because he acted irresponsibly.
quote
SteelCity203 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
SteelCity203
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 286
Location: Pennsylvania
#304
Posted: 2/4/2009 12:17:58 PM
ill adress your stats FreakyFresh  they are similar but i think Big Ben is the better QB.Brady has won alot but he had help(the pats and thier coach are cheaters) and that helped his stats some where as Big Ben take the whole team on his shoulders and wins the big games. He admits his stats arent that good but winning the games are the important thing.Smokin probably thinks P Manning is better than Big Ben but who has more SUPERBOWL RINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!. It all comes down to winning the big game and Ben does that. When you play the Pittsburgh Steelers you play the entire city!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smokin376
how much $$$$$$$$$ did you win with those $10 prop bets you won? Hey you think about next year as the Steelers bask in the glow of another Superbowl trophy
quote
SteelCity203 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
SteelCity203
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 286
Location: Pennsylvania
#305
Posted: 2/4/2009 12:24:28 PM
Electric that is correct. I had to jump all over that one,I had a small bet at -7 but -3.5 looked to good at -150
That last drive was awsome with the td unreal still
thank you sanantonio smokin a joint holmes
 
quote
smokin376 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
smokin376
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 580
Location: Michigan
#306
Posted: 2/4/2009 12:27:23 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by electricladylnd:

So you got a -7 point spread knocked down to -3.5 and are only laying -150?

Exactly what im sayin? He says he got it down to -3.5? ....Dont you think its funny he says that because they won by 4. He is full of garbage. Period. He lost and doesnt want to admiit it.

SteelCity203,

P. Manning is a way better QB, sorry buddy. He doesnt have a superior line like Steelers do and he still blazes the ball. Doesnt Ben lead the league in Sacks over the last 3 years with like 100 or something? Yeah. How many times does Peyton get hit? Damn near never. $10 Prop Bets....LMAO....I made 1 Prop if you saw above and it was for $200...I dont bet Thousands of Dollars....Sorry, and I also dont live at home with mommy and daddy like you...I have a real job and I have a Mortgage and Bills to pay....You didnt bet $5000, your probably the fakest gambler on this site. Your saying -3.5 because you need to cover you behind from FreakyFresh invading it again. You bet like $50 at the most or your allowance that you received for doing house chores earlier that week. I know im right..and everyone else does to.

quote
FreakyFresh send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
FreakyFresh
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 498
Location: Pennsylvania
#307
Posted: 2/4/2009 12:27:46 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Dredsox10:

No one has addressed your post because it shows how bored you are. No one really gives a crap about this thread. If you want stats, here's one... let look at the 3 seasons prior to the respective QBs taking the starting job. This will help us get an idea of what kind of situation they were coming into. The 3 years prior to Ben starting, the teams overall record was 29-18-1. CLEARLY had a decent roster surrounding him. Now lets take a look at what Tom had, and lets not forget that Drew Bledsoe, the multi-million dollar QB, couldn't have success with this team. The Pats combined record was 22-26.

Ben was the number 11 overall pick, he should be winning. Tom, as we have all heard for years now, was drafted in the 7th round. Hey, if you want to compare stats with a seventh round draft pick, go right ahead. I suppose thats what you have to do to make your boy look respectable. And please dont excuse him for being a retard prior to the 2006 season. The guy is lucky to be alive but he gets absolutely no sympathy from me because he acted irresponsibly.

So what are you saying? Petyon Manning' isn't respectable because he was drafted 1st? Are you retarted? 

Also how can you talk about the situation they stepped into by looking at the past three seasons, when the NFL changes drastically year in year out? 
quote
FreakyFresh send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
FreakyFresh
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 498
Location: Pennsylvania
#308
Posted: 2/4/2009 12:32:47 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by smokin376:

Exactly what im sayin? He says he got it down to -3.5? ....Dont you think its funny he says that because they won by 4. He is full of garbage. Period. He lost and doesnt want to admiit it.

SteelCity203,

P. Manning is a way better QB, sorry buddy. He doesnt have a superior line like Steelers do and he still blazes the ball. Doesnt Ben lead the league in Sacks over the last 3 years with like 100 or something? Yeah. How many times does Peyton get hit? Damn near never. $10 Prop Bets....LMAO....I made 1 Prop if you saw above and it was for $200...I dont bet Thousands of Dollars....Sorry, and I also dont live at home with mommy and daddy like you...I have a real job and I have a Mortgage and Bills to pay....You didnt bet $5000, your probably the fakest gambler on this site. Your saying -3.5 because you need to cover you behind from FreakyFresh invading it again. You bet like $50 at the most or your allowance that you received for doing house chores earlier that week. I know im right..and everyone else does to.


You sire are an idiot. If you were to watch one Steeler game you would never EVER say their line is superior to anyones. I would rather have the Oklahoma Sooner line. Haha you even go on to say that Ben has been sacked more than anyone... well that Mr. Logical means that their line isn't good at all. 

I love when your only comebacks are about behind pirate jokes, because you don't know how to back up your own arguments so you try to make funny jokes. Continue to do so, and people will continue to more and more you and your posts are worthless.
quote
Dredsox10 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
Dredsox10
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 223
Location: Hawaii
#309
Posted: 2/4/2009 12:39:43 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by FreakyFresh:


So what are you saying? Petyon Manning' isn't respectable because he was drafted 1st? Are you retarted? 

Also how can you talk about the situation they stepped into by looking at the past three seasons, when the NFL changes drastically year in year out? 

How am i saying Peyton isnt respectable? this isnt even about him. Go ahead and tell the Lions, Raiders, and Chiefs that the NFL changes year in and year out
quote
SteelCity203 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
SteelCity203
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 286
Location: Pennsylvania
#310
Posted: 2/4/2009 12:43:37 PM
freaky how much is a morgage on a 500sq mobile home you live in? could care a less what you think i won. The money is alraedy in my account. Yes being rich is nice. ive been handicapping sports and winning since you were in diapers crying for your step mom to put a bottle of kool aid in your crying mouth. things havent changed for you much huh?say all you want about P Manning, he only has 1 Superbowl ring. enough said
quote
FreakyFresh send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
FreakyFresh
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 498
Location: Pennsylvania
#311
Posted: 2/4/2009 12:48:49 PM
SteelCity, I wasn't rippin on you at all, that was the others on the board...

In response to DredSox you say that if you want to compare stats of a 1st round pick to a 7th round pick..its sad to do that to make your 1st round pick look respectable. Well lets compare Manning and Brady now. If Ben has similar stats to Tom after 5 season, I'm sure Manning does to. So.. if those two have similar stats, and one is the #1 overall pick, it much be sad to compare Manning and Brady from what you are saying ...

Ben was the number 11 overall pick, he should be winning. Tom, as we have all heard for years now, was drafted in the 7th round. Hey, if you want to compare stats with a seventh round draft pick, go right ahead. I suppose thats what you have to do to make your boy look respectable


quote
SteelCity203 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
SteelCity203
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 286
Location: Pennsylvania
#312
Posted: 2/4/2009 12:56:26 PM
Sorry FreakyFresh that comment was to Smokin376
No problems here just love to be still talking garbage 3 days after the Steelers won the Superbowl. You can do that when your team wins the big game.Dam ill be talking garbage for the next year because WE ARE #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
quote
Dredsox10 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
Dredsox10
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 223
Location: Hawaii
#313
Posted: 2/4/2009 12:56:30 PM
if you compared Manning and Brady in their first 5 years, manning blows brady out of the water. What i think is sad is that Ben and Brady have the same stats after 5 years and Ben was 11th overall and Brady was in the 7th round. 
quote
smokin376 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
smokin376
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 580
Location: Michigan
#314
Posted: 2/4/2009 1:15:33 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by FreakyFresh:


You sire are an idiot. If you were to watch one Steeler game you would never EVER say their line is superior to anyones. I would rather have the Oklahoma Sooner line. Haha you even go on to say that Ben has been sacked more than anyone... well that Mr. Logical means that their line isn't good at all. 

I love when your only comebacks are about behind pirate jokes, because you don't know how to back up your own arguments so you try to make funny jokes. Continue to do so, and people will continue to more and more you and your posts are worthless.

He holds on to the ball too long is basically what I meant. I believe that Manning is a better QB bottom line, hands down, whatever!!

quote
Dredsox10 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
Dredsox10
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 223
Location: Hawaii
#315
Posted: 2/4/2009 1:25:33 PM
freakyfresh,

I sure hope youre not responding because youre too busy compiling peytons stats now. I really dont care that much so dont waste your time. 
quote
L8kersFan74 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
L8kersFan74
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 11241
Location: United States
#316
Posted: 2/4/2009 1:48:30 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SteelCity203:

prop bet at the hilton-3.5 at -150 to win 100
i put $5000 to win $3200  plus the Steeler defense won me a garbage load of money on other prop bets
All you Steeler haters are funny
maybe the lions will win 1 game next year but thats a big maybe
 

quote
esweber777 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
esweber777
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 12
Location:
#317
Posted: 2/4/2009 1:54:33 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Dredsox10:

This team is one of the worst ive seen win a super bowl. They didnt deserve to win this game, they had the easiest road to the super bowl that i have seen in years, and "big ben" regardless of that last drive is still the most overrated QB in my eyes. There, i said it.  Congratulations on number 6 though. goodnight.

Wow. you sound bitter.  If it is so easy to win superbowls, how come every team can't do it??  At the beginning of the season, they had the toughest schedule, its not their fault teams fall where they fall.

quote
esweber777 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
esweber777
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 12
Location:
#318
Posted: 2/4/2009 1:56:14 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ATG:

anybody who thinks Big Ben Rothshitburger is some great qb simply doesnt understand football....

 

you must be a tony person fan... lol....person.

quote
esweber777 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
esweber777
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 12
Location:
#319
Posted: 2/4/2009 1:58:39 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by gambino412:

Cry Cry you Fuc-in Babies, thats all you can do , you act like complaining and saying idiotic posts will take away that the Steelers WON, HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO, WE WON , WE MADE HISTORY, we had the hardest schedule in the league so the fact that we got to the playoffs is a accomplishment in itself, then we put the icing on the cake....And i Dont care how you GET IT DONE, IF YOU GET THE JOB DONE THATS ALL THAT MATTER, LIKE THEY SAID PUBLIC IS ALL ABOUT STATS THESE DAYS AND GUYS WHO THROW FOR 300-400 YARDS A GAME, WHO CARES IF YOU DO THAT,ESPECIALLY IF YOU LOSE, ITS ASHAME PEOPLE DONT KNOW WHAT FOOTBALLS REALLY ABOUT THESE DAYS, ITS ABOUT WINNING JUST LIKE ALWAYS THATS THE MOST IMPORTANT STAT AND THATS IT PERIOD,

 

AMEN!! 

quote
Forum Index : NFL Betting : Messages Page 13 of 13 «  9 10 11 12 13  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.