Messages

Forum Index : NBA Betting : Messages
Author: [NBA Betting] Topic: The Picks You Can Trust THU April 12 2012
SirCharles88 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SirCharles88
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 120
Location: Nevada
#1
Posted: 4/12/2012 8:57:58 AM
Days posted       5
Games posted    42
W/L/P         20 - 21 - 1

20 Wins = +2600
21 Losses = -2310
Profit = +290
Units  +2.9

Minnesota Timberwolves +5.5

SA Spurs -6

Under 196.5 SA Spurs vs Grizzlies

Dallas -6

Over  195.5  Dallas vs GS

GL


quote
meraby send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
meraby
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 336
Location: United States
#2
Posted: 4/12/2012 9:04:31 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SirCharles88:

Days posted       5
Games posted    42
W/L/P         20 - 21 - 1

20 Wins = +2600
21 Losses = -2310
Profit = +290
Units  +2.9

Minnesota Timberwolves +5.5

SA Spurs -6

Under 196.5 SA Spurs vs Grizzlies

Dallas -6

Over  195.5  Dallas vs GS

GL



GL with your picks. You mistified me with your remark about MK that we do not really know who he is. What did you mean by that? 
quote
emir2012 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
emir2012
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 904
Location: Kuwait
#3
Posted: 4/12/2012 9:16:06 AM
how about the warriors? anyone going for that team. seems like no ones going for that team.
quote
Mr_Coffee_Shop send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Mr_Coffee_Shop
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 54
Location: Netherlands
#4
Posted: 4/12/2012 9:16:18 AM
Yeah, me too SirCharles88. I also wanna know waht did you mean by your remark on you previous thread? Any info will be appreciated as we know his record and we see him knowing like all the resulst ahead and hitting in an unbelievable rate. We dont know how he does it and if you thinkl you know - enlighten us please.

GL with your picks
quote
SirCharles88 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SirCharles88
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 120
Location: Nevada
#5
Posted: 4/12/2012 9:23:58 AM
the first thing I can tell you for sure, he is not master_kush LOL.
quote
SirCharles88 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SirCharles88
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 120
Location: Nevada
#6
Posted: 4/12/2012 9:25:19 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by emir2012:

how about the warriors? anyone going for that team. seems like no ones going for that team.

yeah, dallas does, goes to that team that is not interested in wins so can get draft picks - covers and comes back
quote
emir2012 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
emir2012
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 904
Location: Kuwait
#7
Posted: 4/12/2012 9:35:35 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SirCharles88:


yeah, dallas does, goes to that team that is not interested in wins so can get draft picks - covers and comes back


is it safe to say that this game is almost free money for bettors. cause i  believe the public would pound that for sure. do you vegas will give free money. the line is pretty attractive actually.
quote
sabonis send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
sabonis
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 155
Location: Lithuania
#8
Posted: 4/12/2012 2:44:39 PM
quote
vallain send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
vallain
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 13
Location: Germany
#9
Posted: 4/12/2012 4:15:32 PM

hi sir charles, first of all I like ur style, I think u are a good capper.

But will you stil go with the timberwolves without love?

quote
SirCharles88 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SirCharles88
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 120
Location: Nevada
#10
Posted: 4/13/2012 2:51:01 AM
Minnesota Timberwolves +5.5   LOSS

SA Spurs -6                                    WIN

Under 196.5 SA Spurs vs Grizzlies    LOSS

Dallas -6    WIN

Over  195.5  Dallas vs GS    WIN

 Today: +80
3 WINS (+300)   
2 LOSSES (-220)  

Days posted       6
Games posted    47
W/L/P         23 - 23 - 1

23 Wins = +2900
23 Losses = -2530
Profit = +370
Units  +3.7
quote
SirCharles88 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SirCharles88
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 120
Location: Nevada
#11
Posted: 4/13/2012 3:02:30 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by meraby:


GL with your picks. You mistified me with your remark about MK that we do not really know who he is. What did you mean by that? 


There's nothing to mystify, I know the man. You know he has his own site and lots of followers. He's like some sort of guru, although he hates to be one. He's something else. Never met anyone before and I believe I won't meet anyone like him in the future too. Capper? The man like knows all the results of all the games in all the sports before they happen. Like in "back to the future" or something like that.  I checked tonight - he is already 33-12 in April. I learned to cap online from him. I also know he won't stay an open site for long as he really doesn't wanna mess with nobody's business and rather have a small closed members club than a see for all website. He said numerous times during the chats. I never met him personally but through a chat room while studying to cap. That was a year ago or so. He was still posting here. That's all.
quote
sabonis send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
sabonis
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 155
Location: Lithuania
#12
Posted: 4/13/2012 3:08:38 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SirCharles88:



There's nothing to mystify, I know the man. You know he has his own site and lots of followers. He's like some sort of guru, although he hates to be one. He's something else. Never met anyone before and I believe I won't meet anyone like him in the future too. Capper? The man like knows all the results of all the games in all the sports before they happen. Like in "back to the future" or something like that.  I checked tonight - he is already 33-12 in April. I learned to cap online from him. I also know he won't stay an open site for long as he really doesn't wanna mess with nobody's business and rather have a small closed members club than a see for all website. He said numerous times during the chats. I never met him personally but through a chat room while studying to cap. That was a year ago or so. He was still posting here. That's all.


You're talking too much. Bla Bla Bla. Like a woman. If the man trusted you with all that info - you should've shut up. Get lost you fantasizer. I know MK too and he is a great capper not someone with "back to the future" notebook. Yes, he is 33-12, but he is like that because of his hard work. He swept second day in a row and for the fourth time this month.
quote
14allall41 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
14allall41
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 366
Location: United States
#13
Posted: 4/13/2012 3:20:31 AM
Nice going SirCharles88.

I don't believe a word you say about MK. I tail him for some time now and he is much more than a capper. He is a honest person who helps. Why would he want to stop doing that and become a private members club. What business can he hurt?
quote
GuaNicho75 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
GuaNicho75
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 125
Location: Massachusetts
#14
Posted: 4/13/2012 10:08:45 AM
HEY SIRCHARLES88...ANY LEANS TODAY?
quote
SirCharles88 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SirCharles88
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 120
Location: Nevada
#15
Posted: 4/13/2012 6:34:44 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by sabonis:



You're talking too much. Bla Bla Bla. Like a woman. If the man trusted you with all that info - you should've shut up. Get lost you fantasizer. I know MK too and he is a great capper not someone with "back to the future" notebook. Yes, he is 33-12, but he is like that because of his hard work. He swept second day in a row and for the fourth time this month.


Ok, I'm talking too much. I at least post my picks. What did you contribute lately Sabonis you parasite?
quote
SirCharles88 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SirCharles88
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 120
Location: Nevada
#16
Posted: 4/13/2012 6:38:55 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 14allall41:

Nice going SirCharles88.

I don't believe a word you say about MK. I tail him for some time now and he is much more than a capper. He is a honest person who helps. Why would he want to stop doing that and become a private members club. What business can he hurt?


My wold is ruined by understanding you're noy believing a word I say. What am I gonna do now. Oh no....
What is the connection between what I said and you stating he is a honest man. First of all I never said he is not ab honest man and on contrary - I said I never met a person like him and most probably never will. I admire that person and respect all he does. You guys were the ones who were curious about MK and I said what I know. You dont like it? Get lost

quote
SirCharles88 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SirCharles88
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 120
Location: Nevada
#17
Posted: 4/13/2012 6:39:31 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by GuaNicho75:

HEY SIRCHARLES88...ANY LEANS TODAY?

 I am posting now
quote
Forum Index : NBA Betting : Messages
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.