WASH @ LA

Forum: WNBA
Author: [WNBA] Topic: WASH @ LA
44-dimes PM 44-dimes
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 6800
 
44-dimes
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 6/18/2012 5:12:38 PM
YTD  14-17 ( -8.45 units )

5u  0-0
4u  1-0
3u  1-3
2u  5-8
1u  7-6

WASHINGTON +9.5 ( 1 unit )

This line just went to 9.5 and I can't pass up this price. I do think the line is correct because you have to factor the Sparks home record of 4-0 . Since they are coming off B2B2 losses  the oddsmakers have to adjust based on recent performances.
However  the 4-0 home record is against teams who currently have losing records. ( Phoenix, Tulsa and Seattle twice ) so laying 9.5 in this spot might be a little steep.
The Mystic are 0-2  on the road but played well in both losses. A 2 point loss at Chicago and an 8 point loss at Connecticut . They managed to get the cover in both games and I have Chicago and Connecticut ahead of the Sparks in my power rankings.

GL
Motherflickee PM Motherflickee
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 666
 
Motherflickee
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 6/18/2012 5:21:52 PM
schmeto PM schmeto
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 3660
 
schmeto
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/18/2012 5:31:37 PM
I am with you on this I think it will be tight game similar of last year why not an OT ? 77/ 77

BOL
diondublin PM diondublin
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 22
 
diondublin
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/18/2012 7:21:41 PM

44-dimes, I am a great fan of yours - excellent insight last season overall.

However, I wondered regarding your thoughts on something that might just be of interest.

One of my main WNBA theories is always respect the line move. It seems to me that, more than any other sport, the WNBA line move really means something.

Thusly I wonder if your best bets perhaps do not include those that perhaps might not have been made but for a line move, and whether you have any research on this (although I certainly appreciate that these 'value' bets are often only 1 unit plays).

That said, I shall be betting the Mystics tonight, probably straight-up for a big price, and I wish you luck.

utfootball4 PM utfootball4
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 20033
 
utfootball4
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 6/18/2012 7:23:48 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by diondublin:

44-dimes, I am a great fan of yours - excellent insight last season overall.

However, I wondered regarding your thoughts on something that might just be of interest.

One of my main WNBA theories is always respect the line move. It seems to me that, more than any other sport, the WNBA line move really means something.

Thusly I wonder if your best bets perhaps do not include those that perhaps might not have been made but for a line move, and whether you have any research on this (although I certainly appreciate that these 'value' bets are often only 1 unit plays).

That said, I shall be betting the Mystics tonight, probably straight-up for a big price, and I wish you luck.


Why do you think wash wins tonight?
CoverLane PM CoverLane
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 6903
 
CoverLane
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 6/18/2012 8:21:37 PM
LawsonJames PM LawsonJames
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 31214
 
LawsonJames
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 6/18/2012 10:33:59 PM
GL 44 but I don't know about this one. The talent disparity between the two teams is pretty large imo. Sparks could easily destroy the Mystics at home by double digits.
utfootball4 PM utfootball4
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 20033
 
utfootball4
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 6/18/2012 11:19:08 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LawsonJames:

GL 44 but I don't know about this one. The talent disparity between the two teams is pretty large imo. Sparks could easily destroy the Mystics at home by double digits.


Check the score.....
BC226 PM BC226
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 41
 
BC226
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/18/2012 11:36:27 PM
check the score now.
boybilis PM boybilis
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 26
 
boybilis
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 6/19/2012 12:16:11 AM
damn you suck
boybilis PM boybilis
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 26
 
boybilis
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 6/19/2012 12:16:46 AM
bet was then i saw you on it too and knew it was
Davenz PM Davenz
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 1264
 
Davenz
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/19/2012 12:18:56 AM
Faded large, thx
trojanforms PM trojanforms
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 327
 
trojanforms
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/19/2012 12:19:01 AM
bounce back dimes 
Dubfire PM Dubfire
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 786
 
Dubfire
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 6/19/2012 12:40:42 AM
darn the haters man, only down nine units...not a big deal. one week of winning can get that all back. still lots of season left. 
coldsnap55 PM coldsnap55
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 9519
 
coldsnap55
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 6/19/2012 1:02:29 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by boybilis:

bet was then i saw you on it too and knew it was

Why didn't you bet huge on L.A. after this valuable info then?

Dimes posted it hours before gametime.How friggin stupid are you? 

 

coldsnap55 PM coldsnap55
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 9519
 
coldsnap55
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 6/19/2012 1:04:01 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Davenz:

Faded large, thx

You are a Lying Douche, thx 

MuggsyBogues PM MuggsyBogues
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 8639
 
MuggsyBogues
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 6/19/2012 1:22:44 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Davenz:

Faded large, thx


please post your picks, i need some fading material
Chase_Beaverman PM Chase_Beaverman
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 1445
 
Chase_Beaverman
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/19/2012 2:10:56 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Davenz:

Faded large, thx

This guy is a classic - 95% of his posts are bagging out others AFTER games are over saying how garbage they are and how great he is for having faded them.

What happened in your life to make you such a miserable cnut dave ?

Bxdrcangri PM Bxdrcangri
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 395
 
Bxdrcangri
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/19/2012 6:24:43 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 44-dimes:

YTD  14-17 ( -8.45 units )

5u  0-0
4u  1-0
3u  1-3
2u  5-8
1u  7-6

WASHINGTON +9.5 ( 1 unit )

This line just went to 9.5 and I can't pass up this price. I do think the line is correct because you have to factor the Sparks home record of 4-0 . Since they are coming off B2B2 losses  the oddsmakers have to adjust based on recent performances.
However  the 4-0 home record is against teams who currently have losing records. ( Phoenix, Tulsa and Seattle twice ) so laying 9.5 in this spot might be a little steep.
The Mystic are 0-2  on the road but played well in both losses. A 2 point loss at Chicago and an 8 point loss at Connecticut . They managed to get the cover in both games and I have Chicago and Connecticut ahead of the Sparks in my power rankings.

GL
coldsnap55 PM coldsnap55
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 9519
 
coldsnap55
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 6/19/2012 12:52:39 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by boybilis:



lol person

then i would be paying twice the juice. idiot. go suck dimes cause he sucks as well

I think you just answered my question on how stupid you are.....

You have a book that charges you juice when you win,

J-ROC2100 PM J-ROC2100
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 135
 
J-ROC2100
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/19/2012 1:38:26 PM
keep doing what you do 44 dimes you're down 10 units with a while lot of season to go, don't listen to these idiots. You can easily be back in the black with a good week so keep working hard and it will pay off, everyone knows you will bounce back, you're too good a capper not to. 
coldsnap55 PM coldsnap55
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 9519
 
coldsnap55
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 6/19/2012 1:59:34 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by boybilis:

wow youre dumber than i thought..

every-110  bet you make has juice so if i bet again over my 1st bet, then i would pay twice the juice


wow how hard is that ahahahahha


lol go be a person somewhere else

lol canadians are really dumb.

thats why there are so many dumb jokes about canadians.. its because of people like you

OK  I will make it simple for you seeing you are Non-Canadian...

 

You bet Washington.

Then you saw that Dimes bet Washington and knew that you would lose.

Seeing that you KNEW that you would lose at that point you should have bet at least 3 times your original $10 wager on the other side.

Now you claim that it would be stupid to do so because of the juice. The only juice you would lose was on your original losing bet. 

In Conclusion  ;

 

My way.......You would have won about twice as much than you ended up losing on your original bet. 

 

Your way........You lost and cried blaming Dimes for your own stupidity.  

 

 

   You are one sharp Non- Canadian,   

coldsnap55 PM coldsnap55
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 9519
 
coldsnap55
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 6/19/2012 2:57:21 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by boybilis:

*it felt 

lol go back to,your person job idiot

Sorry but I'm Canadian.....What does that mean?

Forum: WNBA
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.