Messages

Forum Index : College Football : Messages Page 2 of 2  1 2  
Author: [College Football] Topic: OREGON -3 OVER KSTATE? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
KingRGIII send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
KingRGIII
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 4695
Location:
#26
Posted: 12/2/2012 10:18:22 PM

Ask KKKansastatecat.

He loves the guy.

quote
middleman820
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetUS.com |
middleman820
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 873
Location: Ohio
#27
Posted: 12/2/2012 10:29:31 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by KingRGIII:

JUST MOVED TO -6

  5 DIMES HAS IT NOW AT OREGON  -8
quote
tinoker55 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
tinoker55
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 18798
Location: Jamaica
#28
Posted: 12/3/2012 11:04:36 AM
For once I agree with you Porky...I think Oregon will have too much for the K State D to handle.. There is a reason this line shot up to 7 so quickly..The trap is set..
quote
tinoker55 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
tinoker55
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 18798
Location: Jamaica
#29
Posted: 12/3/2012 11:11:30 AM
I would take it up to 9.5... I caught it at 6 so im happy...
quote
Theone324 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Theone324
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18260
Location: New York
#30
Posted: 12/3/2012 11:12:35 AM
KGill the biggest clown on covers. 
quote
composite send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
composite
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 3912
Location:
#31
Posted: 12/3/2012 11:47:54 AM

You guys are idiots for talking smack because of LINE MOVEMENT.  The only thing that the line movement from Oregon -3 to -7.5 means is that bettors like Oregon.

If KState is better, then they'll win. If Oregon is better, then they'll win.

Line movement makes no difference to who wins or loses. It's not as if KState football players now worry whether they'll beat Oregon because they're 7.5 dogs instead of 3 pt dogs.

quote
KANSASSTATECAT send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
KANSASSTATECAT
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6403
Location: Kansas
#32
Posted: 12/3/2012 3:19:19 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by composite:

You guys are idiots for talking smack because of LINE MOVEMENT.  The only thing that the line movement from Oregon -3 to -7.5 means is that bettors like Oregon.

If KState is better, then they'll win. If Oregon is better, then they'll win.

Line movement makes no difference to who wins or loses. It's not as if KState football players now worry whether they'll beat Oregon because they're 7.5 dogs instead of 3 pt dogs.

I agree with you...However, posters like middleman820 and KingObamaIII are best suited for talking smack since they make up for their small manhood.  Now, I certainly don't like OU and will talk some trash because I don't like them.  However, these two are on a totally different level.  Their level of intelligence really shows in the comments above 

quote
RyGuy1133 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
RyGuy1133
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 109
Location: Pennsylvania
#33
Posted: 12/3/2012 3:45:45 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by composite:

You guys are idiots for talking smack because of LINE MOVEMENT.  The only thing that the line movement from Oregon -3 to -7.5 means is that bettors like Oregon.

If KState is better, then they'll win. If Oregon is better, then they'll win.

Line movement makes no difference to who wins or loses. It's not as if KState football players now worry whether they'll beat Oregon because they're 7.5 dogs instead of 3 pt dogs.


when you bet the spread it matters
quote
traderjoe13 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
traderjoe13
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 270
Location: Ohio
#34
Posted: 12/3/2012 4:01:42 PM
hey KANSASSTATECAT  u seem pretty emotional. i would advise not betting on such games that inspire this much emotion   good  luck to you though
quote
KingRGIII send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
KingRGIII
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 4695
Location:
#35
Posted: 12/3/2012 5:06:57 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by traderjoe13:

hey KANSASSTATECAT  u seem pretty emotional. i would advise not betting on such games that inspire this much emotion   good  luck to you though

You have to first realize that KKKansastatecat lives in Kansas. Without question one of the most shitty states in America. Flat land, Fat People, Rednecks, crappy sports teams, and the women look like linebackers. Now wouldn't you act like a clown if you lived in a place like that?

I feel sorry for KKKtate, as he has no life in KS. Sad, lonely, guy whose kitty gets sore whenever someone even dares to mention anything bad about the wildcats. Its all the guy has to hang his hat on so he refreshes 150 times an hour on covers just to make sure nobody has a bad thing to say about the wildcats.

Now one may suggest for him to go find a woman and he wouldn't be on covers so much, but as stated before majority of women in KS could beat his azz and he wants none of that.

quote
cmo1037
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
cmo1037
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 3948
Location: United States
#36
Posted: 12/5/2012 12:13:15 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by KingRGIII:

You have to first realize that KKKansastatecat lives in Kansas. Without question one of the most shitty states in America. Flat land, Fat People, Rednecks, crappy sports teams, and the women look like linebackers. Now wouldn't you act like a clown if you lived in a place like that?

I feel sorry for KKKtate, as he has no life in KS. Sad, lonely, guy whose kitty gets sore whenever someone even dares to mention anything bad about the wildcats. Its all the guy has to hang his hat on so he refreshes 150 times an hour on covers just to make sure nobody has a bad thing to say about the wildcats.

Now one may suggest for him to go find a woman and he wouldn't be on covers so much, but as stated before majority of women in KS could beat his azz and he wants none of that.



just when you think you've seen the most uneducated poster ever on covers, this guy comes along
quote
Forum Index : College Football : Messages Page 2 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.