Daviddaman24's Wednesday Plays

Forum: Website Promotions Page 3 of 3  1 2 3  
Author: [Website Promotions] Topic: Daviddaman24's Wednesday Plays
daviddaman24 PM daviddaman24
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 8135
California
 
daviddaman24
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/15/2012 1:34:49 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by WVHillbillies:

David,

I usually don't post but don't give into the haters. David they will always be there. I enjoy your write ups on the games and hopefully you will continue to give us your great insights on the games that set out in your mind.

Sparty your a real piece of work!!!!


Didn't want you to think this comment went without notice. I do appreciate the kind words. Sparty is what he is. He isn't going to change... I should have accepted that long ago. Oh well. Honestly surprised I haven't been banned yet. Who knows, maybe I won't be. Regardless I need a break from all these people who just thrive on negativity. 
dugdogg PM dugdogg
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 300
 
dugdogg
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/15/2012 1:40:19 PM
the truth is you can't post a record on plays that weren't documented here.


KingScorpio PM KingScorpio
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 19370
Nevada
 
KingScorpio
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/15/2012 1:49:54 PM
Get a job,then you won't have to worry about people on Covers.
daviddaman24 PM daviddaman24
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 8135
California
 
daviddaman24
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/15/2012 1:51:34 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by KingScorpio:

Get a job,then you won't have to worry about people on Covers.

I have a job. Go darn yourself girl
daviddaman24 PM daviddaman24
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 8135
California
 
daviddaman24
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/15/2012 1:53:37 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dugdogg:

the truth is you can't post a record on plays that weren't documented here.



Says who?
KingScorpio PM KingScorpio
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 19370
Nevada
 
KingScorpio
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/15/2012 1:59:19 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by daviddaman24:


I have a job. Go darn yourself girl

Such immaturity from a person thinking they'll win long term gambling.

daviddaman24 PM daviddaman24
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 8135
California
 
daviddaman24
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/15/2012 2:02:58 PM
Yawn.... 

SettleDownSpaz PM SettleDownSpaz
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 12131
 
SettleDownSpaz
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/15/2012 2:03:20 PM

Whether you agree or disagree with the record, time to move on.  If you don't think it's right and care so much, don't enter the thread.  I personally don't agree with it, but I will continue to open daviddaman24's thread for the useful information and opinions he posts.  But that's just me. 

I cheated on a math test once, but I'm confident that doesn't eliminate me as a good reference for math knowledge. 

I don't know this man personally at all, but I don't think he made all of this up.  I don't agree he should document it within his record, but I also don't tail blindly, so it has no impact to me one way or the other.

March is coming guys, let's focus on the hoops

 

NovaTerp PM NovaTerp
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 65
Pennsylvania
 
NovaTerp
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/15/2012 2:06:02 PM
Waiting on the Bonnies +1 write up
daviddaman24 PM daviddaman24
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 8135
California
 
daviddaman24
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/15/2012 2:06:22 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SettleDownSpaz:

Whether you agree or disagree with the record, time to move on.  If you don't think it's right and care so much, don't enter the thread.  I personally don't agree with it, but I will continue to open daviddaman24's thread for the useful information and opinions he posts.  But that's just me. 

I cheated on a math test once, but I'm confident that doesn't eliminate me as a good reference for math knowledge. 

I don't know this man personally at all, but I don't think he made all of this up.  I don't agree he should document it within his record, but I also don't tail blindly, so it has no impact to me one way or the other.

March is coming guys, let's focus on the hoops

 


That's a very good post. Well put. 

If more posters were as level headed and reasonable as you this forum would be much better off
daviddaman24 PM daviddaman24
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 8135
California
 
daviddaman24
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/15/2012 2:07:44 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by NovaTerp:

Waiting on the Bonnies +1 write up

No write up coming. Follow me on Twitter... daviddaman2. I'll have some thoughts on that game posted there later. 

I'm not planning on posting here anymore. Just tying up some loose ends in this thread awaiting a probable banning from the site. 
79Sonics PM 79Sonics
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 1
 
79Sonics
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/15/2012 2:11:54 PM
Hey David, I've been reading your posts for a bit now and really appreciate the effort you put in.  I hope you'll continue.  As far as the haters go...there will always be some suckas who have nothing better to do than critique others, because they are incapable of creating original thought.  BOL
wmi799 PM wmi799
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 19919
United States
 
wmi799
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/15/2012 2:14:09 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by KingScorpio:

Such immaturity from a person thinking they'll win long term gambling.

Like YOUR comments are mature? Almost every post you make in someone's thread is immature. Why not worry about you and your living. No wonder so few like and/or respect you here

NovaTerp PM NovaTerp
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 65
Pennsylvania
 
NovaTerp
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/15/2012 2:17:53 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by daviddaman24:


No write up coming. Follow me on Twitter... daviddaman2. I'll have some thoughts on that game posted there later. 

I'm not planning on posting here anymore. Just tying up some loose ends in this thread awaiting a probable banning from the site. 

 

Don't let the haters win...just ignore that sh*t

ECUWalker PM ECUWalker
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 85
North Carolina
 
ECUWalker
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/15/2012 2:20:05 PM
I just want to say, I never looked or cared about your record.  I liked your write ups and thats why I kept coming back to your thread. I don't have a twitter but I wish you well none the less.


daviddaman24 PM daviddaman24
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 8135
California
 
daviddaman24
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/15/2012 2:20:38 PM
I appreciate all of you coming out asking me to stay. Really does make me feel good about my contributions here. I'd urge all of you to follow on my twitter "daviddaman2" if you like my picks. It may get to the point where I post here again down the road (If I don't get banned) but, at the very least I won't have any plays here posted for a week or two. Likely even longer. 
daviddaman24 PM daviddaman24
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 8135
California
 
daviddaman24
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/15/2012 2:22:12 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ECUWalker:

I just want to say, I never looked or cared about your record.  I liked your write ups and thats why I kept coming back to your thread. I don't have a twitter but I wish you well none the less.



There seem to be a lot of you and I appreciate that. The thread approached 5000 views day after day so I knew there had to be people out there reading it. Does make me feel good to know I was making an impact on so many of you 
Throbbingristle PM Throbbingristle
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 176
United Kingdom
 
Throbbingristle
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/15/2012 2:32:43 PM
Shame you are leaving David, always enjoy reading/following your plays {regardless of what your record is as doesnt mean jack to me}. Never have & dont know how to use twitter so thanks to all the haters, just like Stuckey you hound people off the boards. Great achievment guys, you must be proud.
KingScorpio PM KingScorpio
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 19370
Nevada
 
KingScorpio
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/15/2012 2:42:45 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wmi799:

Like YOUR comments are mature? Almost every post you make in someone's thread is immature. Why not worry about you and your living. No wonder so few like and/or respect you here

Get a job,then you too won't have to worry about people on Covers.

semperfi19 PM semperfi19
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2120
 
semperfi19
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/15/2012 3:07:06 PM
Twitter is better any way.  Looking forwards to your tweets, good luck David
Barnstorm PM Barnstorm
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 4617
North Carolina
 
Barnstorm
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/15/2012 4:49:15 PM
I've asked Covers to finally give us an "Ignore" feature, which is something most Boards have, but they won't do it for some reason. I suspect they want as many posts as possible to show potential advertisers. Too bad.

That said, why not just wipe out that 7 week record and continue posting? Case closed.

GL
Cornholio33 PM Cornholio33
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 90
Nigeria
 
Cornholio33
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/23/2012 12:45:00 PM
Can't believe someone would include a record of non-posted picks...
Forum: Website Promotions Page 3 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.