Messages

Forum Index : College Football : Messages Page 2 of 2  1 2  
Author: [College Football] Topic: LSU would win a rematch.....
Pateman007 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Pateman007
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 27
Location: Hawaii
#26
Posted: 1/11/2012 12:55:40 PM

Respectfully disagree, the stats of both games are extremely lopsided. Bama front 4 on defense was dominate in both games so I am not sure how LSU would change anything to negate that huge advantage by Bama.

quote
Pateman007 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Pateman007
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 27
Location: Hawaii
#27
Posted: 1/11/2012 1:05:35 PM
All apologies, correction the stats of the first game were not lopsided. Stand by the Bama front four/seven on defense being in control of both games.
quote
jimmydafreak send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
jimmydafreak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 12533
Location: United States
#28
Posted: 1/11/2012 1:21:58 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by bookieassassin:

you were embarrassed at HOME...in front of Bama faithful......D was great > O had no plan
   *not sure if you noticed > you were outscored ....

you then won a rematch at a NEUTRAL site......
   *crowd edge to LSU sure....game was not in Baton Rouge...................BIG DIFFERENCE...................

WOW....you won a game vs the HAT!.....awesome!

I didn't embarrassed myself in front of the Bama faithful at all.  To the contrary, I showed up at the game with a very hot young chick, and we had a great time. 

If you're talking about the Alabama football team, they didn't embarrass themselves either.  They loss by 3 points in overtime to an outstanding football team.

Defense was great.

Offense had a very good plan.  The players, however, didn't execute it well at key points in the game.

I wasn't outscored because I didn't play.  If you mean the Alabama football team, yes, I did notice they were outscored.

I did not win a re-match at a neutral site, because I didn't play.  If you mean the Alabama football team, yes they won at a somewhat neutral site.

Playing in Baton Rouge would have been slightly different only because there would have been a sliightly higher percentage of LSU fans present, and the game would have on grass versus field turf.  It, however, would have had zero impact on the outcome of the game.  Regardless of venue, they could play 10 more times and LSU will not score a TD against Alabama's defense, and that is because LSU's offense versus Alabama's defense is a complete mismatch.  I said it before the first game, and I said it over and over again before the second one.  And because of this mis-match, I said Alabama would probably win the second game by double-digits - a comment you went out of your way to mock.

The only reason why I wasn't certain of a double-digit Alabama victory was because I wasn't certain Alabama could score more than 13 points, a threshhold that I thought would have to be exceeded to win by DD.

I did not beat "The Hat" because I didn't play, but Alabama did.  Coincidently, "The Hat" as you derisively call him, won the "Coach of the Year" award, and beating the "Coach of the Year" seems like a pretty laudable accomplishment to me.  It is certainly an accomplishment I wish I could put on my resume.

 

quote
jimmydafreak send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
jimmydafreak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 12533
Location: United States
#29
Posted: 1/11/2012 1:25:11 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by bookieassassin:

I had Bama...and unlike most of you 20ish PUSSIES....
I'm here to talk football....and make a little cash

and umm....I don't bring stupid HOMER talk to a wagering forum.....you dip-shits that do run off most decent handicappers....

.....in 2 games (8 quarters of football) > Bama managed ONE TD....vs those worthless Cajuns.....and (most likely)...would not have had that one....had LSU not been in desperation mode....trying to strip the ball

In those 8 quarters...besides the fluke TD ..the mighty Bama O machine.....could only manage 7 FG's  ...on 13 attempts  ....and shanked the 1 extra point they tried.....that is pretty incredible !

***better get to work on the Michigan game....and give us a little more than Bama has more talent!...
    hint >  looks like an ugly match-up in the trenches for the Wolverines....  


So everyone who bet on LSU is a box??? 

 

quote
DoubleUp4Life
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 32604
Location: New York
#30
Posted: 1/11/2012 6:36:50 PM
Alabama would Rape them again 


The Tide made LSU look like the U at Buffalo 


That might have been the Best Defensive performance I have ever seen 
quote
Ktrain send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Ktrain
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 5845
Location: Nevada
#31
Posted: 1/11/2012 7:26:47 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:

So everyone who bet on LSU is a box??? 

 


I guess I am a box then. 
quote
bookieassassin send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
bookieassassin
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 5978
Location: Texas
#32
Posted: 1/12/2012 12:05:33 AM

Many of you are still confused....
  
*should be fairly obvious ...the point .....is to not overreact to what you JUST SAW.......
    clearly NOT an attack on the beloved Crimson Tide....which I bet on....

Pretty much handicapping 101....
    Bama is most likely not THAT good....and LSU is surely not THAT bad

For we have an entire season of evidence...which we should use ....rather than ONE game...
LSU is actually one of the most dominant teams we have seen in years...

The deciding factor here was most likely NOT that Bama....just all of a sudden became the much superior team....but that this was too much to ask of a very young LSU team......
*media darlings in the spotlight all year....stress of many big games on TV....combined with the pressure of trying to maintain an undefeated season....
*much adversity.> resulting scrutiny....that although was their own damn fault....was stressful nevertheless
*AFTER BAMA ROAD win....they face 2 excellent teams in Georgia and Arkansas......and then have to turn around and face Bama again?.....and you guy are surprised they showed up obviously not at their best? .....really?

and all ya' got is LSU sucks and Bama is awesome?.....

YES...if you usually must react with extreme emotion like SO many here....rather than just offer a semi-intelligent response.....you either are stupid....a chick....or a box....or of course simply extremely insecure in yourself...or "your team"......
and if that shoe just happens to fit.....wear that garbage with pride .................... 

here's a good example...that hopefully won't just fly too far over the massive pumpkin head of the simple Bama homer...

let's say this Sat 1/14....
Bama vs LSU?....Tigers probably win....not much doubt about it sorry.....Miles smart again?....Saban dumb?.....NO
   
Bama vs Oregon?....game would be much closer than it should be....no surprise at all if Ducks win....(Ducks might smoke their behind actually)......why?
because they are the better team?........NO
because this would be too much to ask of Bama ....off tough.... emotional win....and on short rest....Ducks with extra rest ......with much more to prove....

GET IT?................    
quote
bookieassassin send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
bookieassassin
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 5978
Location: Texas
#33
Posted: 1/12/2012 12:41:03 AM
c'mon we've got guys coming on here sayin' LSU lost because QB was black.......
just saw that ........holy garbage.....

AND....most seemed to agree wtf.....

*even funnier....these boys think that Jesus was lily white as he is usually portrayed........> he almost definitely had very dark skin.......  
quote
bookieassassin send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
bookieassassin
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 5978
Location: Texas
#34
Posted: 1/12/2012 12:54:23 AM
speaking of that DUB-UP's avatar......that is


quote
bookieassassin send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
bookieassassin
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 5978
Location: Texas
#35
Posted: 1/12/2012 12:55:42 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Pateman007:

Respectfully disagree, the stats of both games are extremely lopsided. Bama front 4 on defense was dominate in both games so I am not sure how LSU would change anything to negate that huge advantage by Bama.



LSU defensive front pushed Bama OL around pretty good game 1.......
quote
jwheels86
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
jwheels86
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 13066
Location: Alabama
#36
Posted: 1/12/2012 1:07:00 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

Alabama would Rape them again 


The Tide made LSU look like the U at Buffalo 


That might have been the Best Defensive performance I have ever seen 

It was the worst QB performance I have ever seen on a big stage. It was about as bad as Troy Smith against the Gators in the National Championship in 06.
quote
Zman55 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Zman55
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 2254
Location: New York
#37
Posted: 1/12/2012 12:42:31 PM
LSU shoulda have lost the 1st game by alot but the Refs helped them big time.. that INT on the 1 yard line was not an INT but they gave it to them thats 7 points for bama
quote
Theone324 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Theone324
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18241
Location: New York
#38
Posted: 1/12/2012 1:40:50 PM
Dude just give up.  Bama "SHOULD HAVE" won the first game, then pissed on them the 2nd game.  If they played 10 times LSU might win twice.
quote
earthWake send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
earthWake
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 5507
Location: United States
#39
Posted: 1/12/2012 3:57:06 PM
I disagree. Alabama outplayed them both games and moved the ball much, much easier. They just struggle in the redzone.

Nothing, and I mean nothing LSU showed me on Monday night that made me believe they could beat Bama
quote
Lucan
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Lucan
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1645
Location: United States
#40
Posted: 1/12/2012 9:08:00 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by earthWake:

I disagree. Alabama outplayed them both games and moved the ball much, much easier. They just struggle in the redzone.

Nothing, and I mean nothing LSU showed me on Monday night that made me believe they could beat Bama

quote
soonboomer send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
soonboomer
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 898
Location: Northern
              Mariana Islands
#41
Posted: 1/12/2012 10:29:38 PM
Bookie is old school......its not about Alabama or LSU.......its about the situation.  People who don't subscribe to that concept rarely can be talked into it.
quote
arod4040 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
arod4040
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 222
Location: United States
#42
Posted: 1/14/2012 11:37:43 AM
What I think happened here is simple Alabama changed there whole offense.  LSU was not ready for looks Bama threw at them.  As far as the offense for LSU Miles should have changed something after the 1st quarter. Jefferson was like a deer in headlights and nothing was going to change that.  Must say thought Bama def is one of the best I've ever seen.
quote
Forum Index : College Football : Messages Page 2 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.