who will detroit take????

Forum: NFL Betting
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: who will detroit take????
bigbill365 PM bigbill365
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 1867
United States
 
bigbill365
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/26/2012 9:58:55 PM
i hope a WR or A running back but we all know theyll get another friggin defensive line men
thisguyiswise PM thisguyiswise
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6905
Wisconsin
 
thisguyiswise
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/26/2012 11:35:34 PM
why would u want a wr??? or for that matter another rb. i get it best and leshoure have major issues and k smith is banged up but they are counting on 2 of 3 being there i guess.  to waste another pick on another rb is luxury and they are not good enough for luxury picks with their oline issues and age and the sieve of a defensive backfield they have.
packers1992 PM packers1992
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 11075
Michigan
 
packers1992
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/26/2012 11:43:38 PM
i agree with wise. They need in my opinion 2 cb's
bigbill365 PM bigbill365
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 1867
United States
 
bigbill365
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/27/2012 2:09:12 AM
yes i know they need to Corner Backs so y did they invest in a fuckin offensive tackle we all know they wont be running the fuckin ball
FlamingoBarnes PM FlamingoBarnes
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 1872
 
FlamingoBarnes
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/27/2012 7:18:11 AM
Tackles only block when its a running play? Thats news to me lol.
Posted using a mobile device.
packers1992 PM packers1992
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 11075
Michigan
 
packers1992
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/27/2012 9:27:02 AM
bill because if #9 gets hurt again the Lions are back where they started
EazyFBaby PM EazyFBaby
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 3263
United States
 
EazyFBaby
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/27/2012 11:21:20 AM
What's wrong with a D-lineman? The giants usually draft one every year even though they don't need one!
bigbill365 PM bigbill365
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 1867
United States
 
bigbill365
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/27/2012 12:29:10 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by packers1992:

bill because if #9 gets hurt again the Lions are back where they started
No you got that wrong if Calvin Johnson gets hurt the lions are fucked Calvin Johnson is that team.
TheBallDontLie PM TheBallDontLie
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 4189
 
TheBallDontLie
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/27/2012 1:42:38 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bigbill365:

yes i know they need to Corner Backs so y did they invest in a fuckin offensive tackle we all know they wont be running the fuckin ball

so who would you have proposed they drafted? they have no depth what so ever along the oline 
Absolutxedge22 PM Absolutxedge22
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 13482
Michigan
 
Absolutxedge22
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/27/2012 3:14:44 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bigbill365:

No you got that wrong if Calvin Johnson gets hurt the lions are fucked Calvin Johnson is that team.


I'm not a Lions fan by any means. However, this guy was supposed to be right around 10-15. Nice selection for the Lions. You need a quarterback to get Calvin the ball. The Lions inability to run the ball hurt them. If you wanna keep running Backus out there who is near the top of the league for committing the most penalties...then go ahead. The Lions are getting better by helping the lines...building inside out.
bigbill365 PM bigbill365
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 1867
United States
 
bigbill365
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/27/2012 3:57:37 PM
Lions offense sucks they should have got a good behind corner back in my opinion that way they dont let in so many points if you ever watch the lions you would know there corners suck sooooo badddd a 20 yard pass is about average of what lions CB let go
4theluvofmoney PM 4theluvofmoney
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 3061
Turks and
              Caicos Islands
 
4theluvofmoney
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/27/2012 4:12:23 PM
big bill you make no sense

calvin gets hurt yeah they are screwed but so are the packers if they lose rodgers, so you dont pick one first
mrquija27 PM mrquija27
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 3050
Michigan
 
mrquija27
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/27/2012 5:50:23 PM

Bigbill you speak as you know nothing of the Lions or your just friggin around.  If you are serious I hope you dont gamble.  Your way off on almost everything you say.

JackSmack PM JackSmack
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 11911
South Carolina
 
JackSmack
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/27/2012 6:38:55 PM
Mikel LeShoure is going to be a beast they dont need a RB, he was hurt all last year
thisguyiswise PM thisguyiswise
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6905
Wisconsin
 
thisguyiswise
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/27/2012 10:06:21 PM
Leshoure is going to be a beast?  You're sure jack?  Maybe on the bong, and after he recovers from his acl injury, good thing he gets suspended i guess because he can recover for the 6 games he sits his behind down for two arrests.
bigbill365 PM bigbill365
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 1867
United States
 
bigbill365
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/28/2012 1:12:41 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mrquija27:

Bigbill you speak as you know nothing of the Lions or your just friggin around.  If you are serious I hope you dont gamble.  Your way off on almost everything you say.

I dont know anything about the lions???Hmmm so your telling me they actually have a run game??Are you also telling me they dont throw the ball to calvin johnson every play?????
bigbill365 PM bigbill365
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 1867
United States
 
bigbill365
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/28/2012 1:13:52 AM
oh i obviously know something since they did pick a WR like i said they should and why is that because they need someone else to throw the ball to besides calvin johnson
thisguyiswise PM thisguyiswise
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6905
Wisconsin
 
thisguyiswise
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/28/2012 10:56:00 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bigbill365:

oh i obviously know something since they did pick a WR like i said they should and why is that because they need someone else to throw the ball to besides calvin johnson

worst pick of the draft, cost themselves huge here with that pick plus he will start on the PUP list with a late season ACL injury.

Media here is disgusted with this pick and should be.  Luxury pick, with an awful defense and aging beat up o line.
bigbill365 PM bigbill365
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 1867
United States
 
bigbill365
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/28/2012 12:53:38 PM
they also got a corner so im very proud of there last 2 picks
thisguyiswise PM thisguyiswise
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6905
Wisconsin
 
thisguyiswise
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/28/2012 3:50:28 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bigbill365:

they also got a corner so im very proud of there last 2 picks

of course they did, but they are nickle backs or spec team players.

the lions are not a better football team next year after this draft.  maybe in 2 years if reiff plays and if broyles is better than burleson when burleson is let go.  maybe
Forum: NFL Betting
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.