UCLA at Oregon (10/26/2013)

Forum: College Football
Author: [College Football] Topic: UCLA at Oregon (10/26/2013)
Covers PM Covers
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 61
Ireland
 
Covers
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/20/2013 4:02:51 AM

Away:  UCLA [5-1 ATS]
Home:  Oregon [6-1 ATS]

Game Time: 7:00 PM
Stadium: Autzen Stadium

Recent Meetings:
12/02/11 - UCLA 31 vs. ORE 49
10/21/10 - UCLA 13 vs. ORE 60
10/10/09 - ORE 24 vs. UCLA 10

Team Leaders:

UCLA:
Passing: Brett Hundley (1661)
Rushing: Jordon James (463)
Receiving: Shaquelle Evans (319)

Oregon:
Passing: Marcus Mariota (2051)
Rushing: Byron Marshall (746)
Receiving: Josh Huff (627)

More:
Live Odds
In-Depth Matchup Information
Consensus Betting Information

Coloneljim PM Coloneljim
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 13318
 
Coloneljim
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/21/2013 7:43:39 PM

Oregon - 36                                               UCLA - 28

Bruins +22.5              

    this say's it all.

UCLA 

DrDogs PM DrDogs
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 1895
Tennessee
 
DrDogs
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/23/2013 10:57:48 AM
I seriously doubt that UCLA will get destroyed. This aint Wash st or Cal!!!! UCLA for the large!! No overs
osu200200 PM osu200200
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 1723
Texas
 
osu200200
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/23/2013 2:45:02 PM
I love Oregon in this spot. Ucla emotionally and physically drained after that Stanford game and now they have to get up to play Oregon... In Eugene?? No way I would take ucla here.
Posted using a mobile device.
Beechernic PM Beechernic
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 402
Tennessee
 
Beechernic
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/23/2013 3:37:46 PM

Last time these two played UCLA was faking injuries on the field to slow them down.   I know it was two years ago, but that sh!t doesn't get dropped in the locker room.

Points here, Ducks backfield will be back to full strength.  They have a bye before Stanford and no reason not to run up points and leave it out there.

   OSU200200 on his insight.

OVER in game, TT OVER

DrDogs PM DrDogs
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 1895
Tennessee
 
DrDogs
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/23/2013 5:02:06 PM
Well it may not be this game ...but it will be... One to two of the top five are goin down this week! Hans gruber says "you will be witnesses"
Posted using a mobile device.
Beechernic PM Beechernic
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 402
Tennessee
 
Beechernic
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/23/2013 8:50:02 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Beechernic:

Last time these two played UCLA was faking injuries on the field to slow them down.   I know it was two years ago, but that sh!t doesn't get dropped in the locker room.

 

I out right lied!!!!     Cal was the team faking injuries, muh-bad

Macallanlover PM Macallanlover
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 1318
 
Macallanlover
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/23/2013 9:03:56 PM
QUOTE

It might be one, I doubt it, but it won't be two of the Top 5 based on the matchups I see.  Still trying to recover from the UCLA egg from last week, not surprised they lost the game but didn't see them taking a beat down like that.  I had been thinking this might be a decent game but cannot see them pushing Oregon around.  Ducks will win, and probably win big, but laying more than 3 TDs is not comfortable to me.  Will look at the over as I can see this going up and down the field. 

Originally Posted by DrDogs:

Well it may not be this game ...but it will be... One to two of the top five are goin down this week! Hans gruber says "you will be witnesses"

FleshGordun PM FleshGordun
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 768
Nevada
 
FleshGordun
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/24/2013 1:58:46 PM

UCLA banged up BEFORE a tough physical game at STAN..now on the road again.

Buins starting frosh at RG &RT first time at Autzen.  They are short handed at RB. If and I think they can ORE will shut down the running game.

IMO the UCLA D isnt far superior than Wash. St.

I cant see how UCLA keeps ORE off the field.  ORE covers

A11 PM A11
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 536
United States
 
A11
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/25/2013 9:15:26 AM
the Duck has dropped to #3 in the BS BCS rankings.
And DA Thomas is back so the Duck will leave it all out on the field
Oregon 56
UCLA 35
Over is the play
DrDogs PM DrDogs
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 1895
Tennessee
 
DrDogs
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/25/2013 12:04:41 PM
Dammit boy. There is a ton of injuries on UCLA. Espn saying basically their whole off line is destroyed and their top rb. Hmm Is it for reels or a HOLT plot son...thats the querstion. Any time ESPN touts somebody they get blasted!!!! Mariota no picks yet!! Just saying. Hmm maybe the nones here or a fliparoni and cheese for the doc!!!! At least vegas always keeps us on our toes!!!
Schumonty PM Schumonty
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 27
 
Schumonty
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/25/2013 2:19:43 PM
I ride Oregon 1H every week with the exception of last week. That was a bad spot for Oregon sandwiched between Wash and UCLA. I'm back on it this week. Oregon D doesn't get nearly enough attention and see them attacking the inexperienced O-line of UCLA. UCLA comes off a punishing, physical Stanford team only to have to deal with the speed of Oregon. Oregon has all the motivation in the world coming out as #3 in the BCS. They saw what FSU's route did for them. Their season hangs in the balance in these next 2 games. They have a long week before the Thurs showdown with Stanford with nothing to look ahead to besides a national spotlight game featuring them and Mariota at home against a ranked conference opponent. Not to mention, they get their #1 rb back. I like the Ducks early and often. They will score regardless of the opponent and have to think the inexperienced o-line is gonna take a bit to get some continuity for UCLA. I like Oregon 1H -14 against a UCLA team that has had 1H struggles
Whalewatcher PM Whalewatcher
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 4447
 
Whalewatcher
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/25/2013 9:44:39 PM
Yeah I love Dux 1H here!!!
SURFNTURF808 PM SURFNTURF808
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 210
 
SURFNTURF808
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/26/2013 2:17:55 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Schumonty:

I ride Oregon 1H every week with the exception of last week. That was a bad spot for Oregon sandwiched between Wash and UCLA. I'm back on it this week. Oregon D doesn't get nearly enough attention and see them attacking the inexperienced O-line of UCLA. UCLA comes off a punishing, physical Stanford team only to have to deal with the speed of Oregon. Oregon has all the motivation in the world coming out as #3 in the BCS. They saw what FSU's route did for them. Their season hangs in the balance in these next 2 games. They have a long week before the Thurs showdown with Stanford with nothing to look ahead to besides a national spotlight game featuring them and Mariota at home against a ranked conference opponent. Not to mention, they get their #1 rb back. I like the Ducks early and often. They will score regardless of the opponent and have to think the inexperienced o-line is gonna take a bit to get some continuity for UCLA. I like Oregon 1H -14 against a UCLA team that has had 1H struggles


I'm thinking the exact same as you! 
StevenC PM StevenC
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 700
Louisiana
 
StevenC
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/26/2013 5:52:14 AM
2 black qb's going head to head. I will take the lighter skin Mariota to cover the spread!
Posted using a mobile device.
Aonteya PM Aonteya
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 1
 
Aonteya
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/26/2013 10:22:19 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by StevenC:

2 black qb's going head to head. I will take the lighter skin Mariota to cover the spread!

WOW your smart.If it's 2 white guys do u go with the one that has a tan or the one without? Plus Maiota can't cover the spread ALONE.He might need some darker skin people to block for him is that ok?

Xyberz PM Xyberz
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 551
 
Xyberz
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/26/2013 2:40:28 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by StevenC:

2 black qb's going head to head. I will take the lighter skin Mariota to cover the spread!


Do you consider all darker skinned people black?  He's Samoan you twink.  Born in America Samoa by his Samoan Parents and raised in Hawaii. 
cocky24 PM cocky24
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 2041
Virginia
 
cocky24
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/26/2013 2:43:51 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by StevenC:

2 black qb's going head to head. I will take the lighter skin Mariota to cover the spread!
now that's funny, I'm going with Oregon too!!!!!
SkGregz PM SkGregz
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 22
 
SkGregz
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/26/2013 4:29:56 PM
2 Good D's most seem to forget with the public on the over, this one is going under 73. If UCLA's OL is so banged up there may no be much they could get done offensively but defensively they can minimize the oregon passing aerial forcing more running plays, both teams will run the ball. Hard to see UCLA losing by 24 pts despite their problems offensively, 

UCLA 21
Oregon 38
bearclaw PM bearclaw
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 167
Fiji
 
bearclaw
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/26/2013 6:35:28 PM
No need for racism.   Can't we all just get along?  No f*&king way....

I only see players on the field.  I think UCLA will give Oregon everything the can handle, and I'll be getting tan while watching beeaaaches... Good Luck All
 


LIanafranks5 PM LIanafranks5
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 2034
Nevada
 
LIanafranks5
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/26/2013 8:53:50 PM
Vegas can suck my strap on dildo....LOL
Forum: College Football
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.