this is some good shit

Forum: College Basketball
Author: [College Basketball] Topic: this is some good garbage
badlands PM badlands
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 54784
 
badlands
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 4/1/2012 8:30:35 PM
ROVIN56 PM ROVIN56
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 4494
 
ROVIN56
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/1/2012 8:31:59 PM

 can you say  GLUE FACTORY  u  lucky basterd

 

  git that OT  play

bigfrank777 PM bigfrank777
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 871
 
bigfrank777
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 4/1/2012 8:33:04 PM
refs want uconn in the worst way it seems to m  crazy garbage  no whistles 
badlands PM badlands
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 54784
 
badlands
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 4/1/2012 8:34:41 PM
that blocking call at the end was pretty funny seeing that same play had been called a charge at least 4 times. women refs same as the guys 
badlands PM badlands
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 54784
 
badlands
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 4/1/2012 8:35:57 PM
ill tell ya this is much better then watching the nba primadonna girl like the heat and lakers just not show up 
ROVIN56 PM ROVIN56
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 4494
 
ROVIN56
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/1/2012 8:37:35 PM

if this delay affects baylor u will NEVER be forgiven

ROVIN56 PM ROVIN56
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 4494
 
ROVIN56
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/1/2012 8:38:30 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by badlands:

ill tell ya this is much better then watching the nba primadonna girl like the heat and lakers just not show up 

 hey  u bring that weak garbage into da garden  what do you expect???

badlands PM badlands
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 54784
 
badlands
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 4/1/2012 8:38:58 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ROVIN56:

if this delay affects baylor u will NEVER be forgiven


probably 45 min after this one 
shawnp PM shawnp
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 1957
 
shawnp
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/1/2012 8:40:14 PM
this game is awful. too many turnovers, sloppy passes, unconverted 2-on-1 fast breaks.
badlands PM badlands
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 54784
 
badlands
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 4/1/2012 8:41:56 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by shawnp:

this game is awful. too many turnovers, sloppy passes, unconverted 2-on-1 fast breaks.

you dont mean that because if you did you would have already started one of your infamous   threads 
BostonKen PM BostonKen
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 4663
 
BostonKen
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/1/2012 8:42:29 PM
  I was just yelling get the ball over half court. !0 seconds!!!


No 10 second rule.
ROVIN56 PM ROVIN56
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 4494
 
ROVIN56
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/1/2012 8:42:52 PM
alright badlands   exactly what do YOU consider a small play??
badlands PM badlands
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 54784
 
badlands
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 4/1/2012 8:43:59 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BostonKen:

  I was just yelling get the ball over half court. !0 seconds!!!


No 10 second rule.

ha i wont lie i did that too right before the end of regulation 
shawnp PM shawnp
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 1957
 
shawnp
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/1/2012 8:45:16 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by badlands:


you dont mean that because if you did you would have already started one of your infamous   threads 

I didnt have any action on this game but this has been such a sloppy game. And what kind of a rule is it not to have a 10 second rule in womens basketball. Women's basketball is a joke. there have been and will be decent games, but this one was not even close to the standard it should be for a tourney semi!!!!!
badlands PM badlands
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 54784
 
badlands
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 4/1/2012 8:47:12 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by shawnp:


I didnt have any action on this game but this has been such a sloppy game. And what kind of a rule is it not to have a 10 second rule in womens basketball. Women's basketball is a joke. there have been and will be decent games, but this one was not even close to the standard it should be for a tourney semi!!!!!

ok then why in the hell if you live in england are you watching womens college  basketball you have no action on  there must be some golden girls reruns on or something 
badlands PM badlands
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 54784
 
badlands
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 4/1/2012 8:47:52 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ROVIN56:

alright badlands   exactly what do YOU consider a small play??

well if someone has a million dollars in the bank a dime would be small 
ROVIN56 PM ROVIN56
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 4494
 
ROVIN56
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/1/2012 8:48:51 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by shawnp:


I didnt have any action on this game but this has been such a sloppy game. And what kind of a rule is it not to have a 10 second rule in womens basketball. Women's basketball is a joke. there have been and will be decent games, but this one was not even close to the standard it should be for a tourney semi!!!!!

i am just A caveman lawyer  ALL  these werds are gibberish to me...please p[lease  baylor win win

sllab33 PM sllab33
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 554
 
sllab33
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 4/1/2012 11:42:44 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BostonKen:

  I was just yelling get the ball over half court. !0 seconds!!!


No 10 second rule.

nice.  glad i'm not the only one.  
Forum: College Basketball
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.