Messages

Forum Index : NBA Betting : Messages Page 2 of 2  1 2  
Author: [NBA Betting] Topic: Rondo best PG in the NBA
bigb650 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
bigb650
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 659
Location:
#26
Posted: 5/6/2012 8:20:44 PM
pG is supposed to be the floor capitan and get others going in which rondo does hence the 13dimes at half
quote
heyjohnny send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
heyjohnny
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 5714
Location:
#27
Posted: 5/6/2012 8:22:09 PM
This is a NO BRAINER...Rondo is best in league by far....
quote
i_Win_u_Lose
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
i_Win_u_Lose
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2160
Location: Massachusetts
#28
Posted: 5/6/2012 8:28:46 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 331stang:

1.paul best true pg
2.rose
3 parker
4 rondo 2nd best true pg

U sir are an idiot .... U put DROSE before Nash ...

Best PG....(I'm talkin bout PG!!!!)
1.PAUL
2. NASH
3.RONDO(... Best DEFENSIVE PG in NBA)
3. PARKER 
4.D WILLIAMS
quote
DeezyAZ81
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
DeezyAZ81
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2993
Location: United States
#29
Posted: 5/6/2012 8:30:45 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by i_Win_u_Lose:

definition of a PG = .... Please answer.......
What exactly is a PG supposed to do??? 

Heres a hint .....being the leading scorer on ur team ain't it.... So DROSE  ..... Is not it


Of course Rondo doesn't need to score he plays with 3 future Hall of Famers.  D Rose has to score as he's not playing with one hall of famer.  You bring up defense and then put Nash as 2nd best PG in NBA.  That is silly.  Nash doesn't defend anyone. 
quote
331stang send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
331stang
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 694
Location:
#30
Posted: 5/6/2012 8:40:29 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by i_Win_u_Lose:


U sir are an idiot .... U put DROSE before Nash ...

Best PG....(I'm talkin bout PG!!!!)
1.PAUL
2. NASH
3.RONDO(... Best DEFENSIVE PG in NBA)
3. PARKER 
4.D WILLIAMS
lol  NASH what   Year 2008
quote
i_Win_u_Lose
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
i_Win_u_Lose
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2160
Location: Massachusetts
#31
Posted: 5/6/2012 8:43:07 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DeezyAZ81:



Of course Rondo doesn't need to score he plays with 3 future Hall of Famers.  D Rose has to score as he's not playing with one hall of famer.  You bring up defense and then put Nash as 2nd best PG in NBA.  That is silly.  Nash doesn't defend anyone. 

how can we argue if all u can say to back ur self up is that he plays with 3 future hall of famer ...... Watch the guy play .... Yeah the 3 future hall of gamers help him defend and grab rebounds also ...
quote
DeezyAZ81
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
DeezyAZ81
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2993
Location: United States
#32
Posted: 5/6/2012 8:43:51 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 331stang:

lol  NASH what   Year 2008


Nash Circa 2005?  hahaha.  What a joke
quote
sowhat83 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
sowhat83
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 484
Location:
#33
Posted: 5/6/2012 8:44:11 PM
Tony Parker is the best PG in the NBA.

Here you go:

1. Parker
2. Rose
3. Paul
4. Williams
5. Rondo
6. Nash
quote
i_Win_u_Lose
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
i_Win_u_Lose
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2160
Location: Massachusetts
#34
Posted: 5/6/2012 8:45:36 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 331stang:

lol  NASH what   Year 2008
yeah u right he really can't play D .... But when it comes to being a floor general .... U can't take that away from him) .... ..
quote
DeezyAZ81
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
DeezyAZ81
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2993
Location: United States
#35
Posted: 5/6/2012 8:52:23 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by i_Win_u_Lose:


how can we argue if all u can say to back ur self up is that he plays with 3 future hall of famer ...... Watch the guy play .... Yeah the 3 future hall of gamers help him defend and grab rebounds also ...


I said nothing regarding rebounds and defense but clearly you don't know basketball if you don't think those hall of famers don't help Rondo become free in the passing lanes to get most of his steals.  Because KG and PP are such good on ball defenders it allows Rondo to gamble and go for steals. 

I was purely talking about those hall of famers and rondo's assist totals because u mentioned Rondo doesn't need to score and Rose isn't a PG because he scores according to you.  Clearly you are just a Celtic homer.  It's cool though.  I agree Rondo is a solid PG, one of the best but don't discount Rose because he scores.  And you are saying that Rose isn't a leader on the court? haha
quote
minimambaa send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sportsbook.ag |
minimambaa
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 966
Location: California
#36
Posted: 5/6/2012 8:59:46 PM
rondo is amazing and so clever that behind the back fake and layin was a classic ET phone home
quote
i_Win_u_Lose
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
i_Win_u_Lose
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2160
Location: Massachusetts
#37
Posted: 5/6/2012 9:12:52 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DeezyAZ81:



I said nothing regarding rebounds and defense but clearly you don't know basketball if you don't think those hall of famers don't help Rondo become free in the passing lanes to get most of his steals.  Because KG and PP are such good on ball defenders it allows Rondo to gamble and go for steals. 

I was purely talking about those hall of famers and rondo's assist totals because u mentioned Rondo doesn't need to score and Rose isn't a PG because he scores according to you.  Clearly you are just a Celtic homer.  It's cool though.  I agree Rondo is a solid PG, one of the best but don't discount Rose because he scores.  And you are saying that Rose isn't a leader on the court? haha

Trust me I know basketball.... what ur saying is right about rose need to score because his team is not as good.... But you are talkin about a PG.... rose is more like an Allen iverson type of player.... do I think rose is a better NBA PLAYER than rondo .... Yes..... but he is def not a Better PG.....no I'm not a homer ... I give respect wen  respect is due... Rondo is truly the top 3 in the nba ... Chris Paul tops everyonody by far.... He is a TRUE PG.... 
quote
i_Win_u_Lose
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
i_Win_u_Lose
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2160
Location: Massachusetts
#38
Posted: 5/6/2012 9:14:31 PM
can I ask you this? Do u think rose is Better than iverson in his prime ??
quote
DeezyAZ81
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
DeezyAZ81
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2993
Location: United States
#39
Posted: 5/6/2012 9:17:58 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by i_Win_u_Lose:


Trust me I know basketball.... what ur saying is right about rose need to score because his team is not as good.... But you are talkin about a PG.... rose is more like an Allen iverson type of player.... do I think rose is a better NBA PLAYER than rondo .... Yes..... but he is def not a Better PG.....no I'm not a homer ... I give respect wen  respect is due... Rondo is truly the top 3 in the nba ... Chris Paul tops everyonody by far.... He is a TRUE PG.... 


Rondo is in my top 5 PG's in the league for sure.  I actually love his game.  I don't think D Rose is comparable to any PG we have ever seen before.  I think Westrbook is closest comparison right now in terms of athleticism and explosion.  D Rose is way more explosive than was AI.  Derrick also is a career 46% shooter which is way higher than Iverson's career fg average.  But I agree as far having to carry a team like Iverson had to I guess I can see D Rose in that same light but I think their games are way different.  I agree too that Chris Paul is probably best true PG in the league.  He is just so good.  But I'd put a healthy D Rose up there for sure. 
quote
DeezyAZ81
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
DeezyAZ81
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2993
Location: United States
#40
Posted: 5/6/2012 9:25:49 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by i_Win_u_Lose:

can I ask you this? Do u think rose is Better than iverson in his prime ??


Healthy probably yes! Much bigger and stronger than Iverson.  Also more efficient. 
quote
gkastanza
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Caesars Palace |
gkastanza
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 3640
Location: Arkansas
#41
Posted: 5/6/2012 9:28:45 PM
Rondo the best, CP3 is #2
quote
i_Win_u_Lose
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
i_Win_u_Lose
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2160
Location: Massachusetts
#42
Posted: 5/6/2012 10:03:45 PM
Healthy DROSE  better then iverson in his younger days??!!WTF!!?! ..... Okay ... no more argument..,, case close 
quote
nutribun2 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
nutribun2
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 894
Location: Philippines
#43
Posted: 5/6/2012 10:26:46 PM
Steve Blake! 

JK.

For me this would be the list:

1. Paul
2. Parker
3. Rondo
4. Rose - Not much of a playmaker but a scorer. Really like The Answer.

Also  think Billups should also be included not in the top5 but at the top10 at least, he is just overshadowed by Paul but Billups is a strong Leader on and off the court.
quote
MrBogey send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
MrBogey
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 3042
Location: Florida
#44
Posted: 5/7/2012 12:51:52 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LuisNani:

Rondo is the best passing and defending point guard in the league.

Rose is the best scoring point guard.

CP3 is the most complete. He can score, pass and defend.

Its hard to say he is the best but he is in the conversation no doubt. 
quote
DeezyAZ81
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
DeezyAZ81
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2993
Location: United States
#45
Posted: 5/9/2012 12:15:59 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by i_Win_u_Lose:

Healthy DROSE  better then iverson in his younger days??!!WTF!!?! ..... Okay ... no more argument..,, case close 


Look at the numbers.  Hard to say because D Rose only been in the league a few years.  But he already has as many MVP's as Iverson, shoots a higher fg percentage and averages more assists.  AI has him by a few in scoring from Rose's MVP campaign.  Iverson was a better scorer of course but hard to compare becasue Iverson was really a 2 guard not asked to be a point like Rose has been
quote
_keyser_soze_ send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
_keyser_soze_
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 1099
Location: Canada
#46
Posted: 5/9/2012 12:25:39 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by tinoker55:

He sucks, and by NO means is he the best point gaurd in the leage..

Saying he sucks proves you are as ignorant as the person who started this thread.  And for the record, putting an emoticon in your post doesn't make you appear smarter.
quote
Forum Index : NBA Betting : Messages Page 2 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.