Posted: 2/29/2012 7:03:39 PM
1. OKC has been off since the all star break
2. Sixers played last night and got into shooting rhythm
3. Home record 12-6 not to shabby
4. They have been owned by OKC the last five meetings by 5 or more but now line is only 3 from opening line @ 9
5. Sixers play jump shooting teams very well they hold them to a sub 40% shooting % especially from 3
6. OKC -3 looks way to easy as well as ML at my book which looks very enticing at -150
7. I am a sixers fan and I am scratching my head as to why they are only getting 3 in this game. They should get smoked. This is totally a sixers line. There is no way they should be able to hang with the young gun slingers Durant,Westbrook and Harden. Therefore I will take the team that is not expected to win!