Messages

Forum Index : NFL Betting : Messages Page 2 of 2  1 2  
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: lets talk patriots vs texans
shrimp1958 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
shrimp1958
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 50021
Location: Maryland
#26
Posted: 12/4/2012 10:48:27 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Mick960:

You lads are being A NAIVE here. This is MNF and on MNF there are different set of "rules". Check back on MNF's - almost all of them were "supposed" to go Over and most of them went under. This is business not a high school football. By what you're saying the oddsmakers are stupid and you just found a Chicken that lays golden eggs in form of Brady. I a=have Under on my thread and I'll be here on Monday too (if I won't drink myself to an oblivion by then) and we shall meet again.
And Shrimp - old timer like yourself who is a regular at the penalty box where the real deal is dealt - I'm surprised at your stand toward's MNF!

In first place NFL contest on Covers ....Older than time....Do I have a clue.......Is it Tuesday.....

quote
best_bets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
best_bets
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 4381
Location: United States
#27
Posted: 12/4/2012 5:47:53 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Ducati:



Didn't they try that against GB game on national TV.
Yes Duc they tried and failed. They sucked in that game but I'm going to forgive them that loss.
quote
best_bets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
best_bets
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 4381
Location: United States
#28
Posted: 12/4/2012 6:55:59 PM
What we need to know is how each of these teams won their last games. Texans did it with hard nosed defense. Patriots were very fortunate (lucky) to beat.......who........Miami? This senario has played itself out before.......I have seen it. Houston for the Large!
quote
Vikings6180 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Vikings6180
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 30
Location:
#29
Posted: 12/4/2012 8:35:24 PM
Pats at home would score at least 4 td and Houston doesn't have a weak offensive keeping up close to pats. I see a major shoot out between them 2. 

Houston score a average of 25 points on the road 
Pats score a average of 35 points playing home game. 

I see pats winning this game because I know they didn't give allot of effort to the Miami game since they have 2 tough games ahead 
Houston and sf. Bill is a smart coach why play the best when u can easily win 
quote
its_stan send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
its_stan
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 186
Location: Ontario
#30
Posted: 12/4/2012 8:38:27 PM
My line is down to -3 -120

Me likes, minus the juice
quote
best_bets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
best_bets
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 4381
Location: United States
#31
Posted: 12/4/2012 8:39:50 PM
Bill is old school.......he is a crafty old coach. I admire him. However, he hasn't won too many Super Bowls lately. A changing of the gaurd is in order. Get used to the word Texans
quote
best_bets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
best_bets
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 4381
Location: United States
#32
Posted: 12/4/2012 8:41:23 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by its_stan:

My line is down to -3 -120

Me likes, minus the juice
Buy Houston......Sell New England!
quote
forkball
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
forkball
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 557
Location: Cayman Islands
#33
Posted: 12/4/2012 9:04:46 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by best_bets:

Buy Houston......Sell New England!

quote
best_bets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
best_bets
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 4381
Location: United States
#34
Posted: 12/4/2012 9:19:14 PM

forkballs fool everyone

quote
forkball
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
forkball
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 557
Location: Cayman Islands
#35
Posted: 12/4/2012 9:43:55 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by best_bets:

forkballs fool everyone

HOUSTON TO WIN THE SUPERBOWL. . .300 TO MAKE 2350.  BOOKED BEFORE THE SEASON STARTED.  CONSIDERING WHAT THE TEXANS DID TO DENVER AND BALITIMORE EARLIER THIS SEASON, A WIN OVER NEW ENGLAND IN FOXBORO WILL SPEAK VOLUME.

 

quote
best_bets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
best_bets
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 4381
Location: United States
#36
Posted: 12/4/2012 10:17:52 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by forkball:

HOUSTON TO WIN THE SUPERBOWL. . .300 TO MAKE 2350.  BOOKED BEFORE THE SEASON STARTED.  CONSIDERING WHAT THE TEXANS DID TO DENVER AND BALITIMORE EARLIER THIS SEASON, A WIN OVER NEW ENGLAND IN FOXBORO WILL SPEAK VOLUME.

 

They got a pretty good team there in Houston...........BOL
quote
14allall41 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
14allall41
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 366
Location: United States
#37
Posted: 12/5/2012 12:22:12 AM
u
  n
    d
      e
        r
          
quote
RDTTKA12 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
RDTTKA12
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 260
Location:
#38
Posted: 12/5/2012 1:01:04 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 14allall41:

u
  n
    d
      e
        r
          


Under =
get your ready!
quote
Ducati send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Ducati
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 3122
Location: Vietnam
#39
Posted: 12/5/2012 11:18:32 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by best_bets:

What we need to know is how each of these teams won their last games. Texans did it with hard nosed defense. Patriots were very fortunate (lucky) to beat.......who........Miami? This senario has played itself out before.......I have seen it. Houston for the Large!


Lucky?

They were in charge the whole time. The score shouldn't have even been that close. Miami that stupid fg at the end and Brady purposely diving to the ground to kill some time settled for the fg instead of going for the td on Miami's 2-3 yard line.

Pats MNF record is 10-1 the last 11.
Texans 3rd straight rd game...only 5 teams since 2000 have won 3 straight rd game.
Take if for what it's worth.
quote
coitus_maximus send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
coitus_maximus
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 499
Location: United States
#40
Posted: 12/5/2012 11:32:26 AM
Be careful on this one... I think Cushing being gone is a huge hindrance.  The field will be open in the middle.  Texans have not been strong at the linebacker position.  Too much emphasis on JJ Watt who is a great pass rusher, but that Pat Line is pretty decent.  Watt will get a few plays in. 
quote
yomh1964
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
yomh1964
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 1645
Location: Quebec
#41
Posted: 12/5/2012 11:38:24 AM
[Quote: Originally Posted by Mick960] You lads are being A NAIVE here. This is MNF and on MNF there are different set of "rules". Check back on MNF's - almost all of them were "supposed" to go Over and most of them went under. This is business not a high school football. By what you're saying the oddsmakers are stupid and you just found a Chicken that lays golden eggs in form of Brady. I a=have Under on my thread and I'll be here on Monday too (if I won't drink myself to an oblivion by then) and we shall meet again.
And Shrimp - old timer like yourself who is a regular at the penalty box where the real deal is dealt - I'm surprised at your stand toward's MNF!
 
your  funny and  i  love  your post  many can think  you are  a  clown  but  let me tell  you  something  my friend  you KNOW  football  ,under =
quote
BigJoe83 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
BigJoe83
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 1472
Location: Canada
#42
Posted: 12/5/2012 12:49:12 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Ducati:



Lucky?

They were in charge the whole time. The score shouldn't have even been that close. Miami that stupid fg at the end and Brady purposely diving to the ground to kill some time settled for the fg instead of going for the td on Miami's 2-3 yard line.

Pats MNF record is 10-1 the last 11.
Texans 3rd straight rd game...only 5 teams since 2000 have won 3 straight rd game.
Take if for what it's worth.




Now I got no research to back this up but being a huge Pats fan I think the last time Brady lost a primetime home game was back in 2005 vs Indy. I mean he has only 2 home losses since the 2006 season and one came vs Arizona this season and the other vs the Giants last year. Both were 1:00 and 4:00 o clock starts.
quote
best_bets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
best_bets
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 4381
Location: United States
#43
Posted: 12/5/2012 1:17:33 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Ducati:



Lucky?

They were in charge the whole time. The score shouldn't have even been that close. Miami that stupid fg at the end and Brady purposely diving to the ground to kill some time settled for the fg instead of going for the td on Miami's 2-3 yard line.

Pats MNF record is 10-1 the last 11.
Texans 3rd straight rd game...only 5 teams since 2000 have won 3 straight rd game.
Take if for what it's worth.
Could there possibly be a sixth team someday?
quote
LockBurger send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
LockBurger
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1121
Location: Massachusetts
#44
Posted: 12/5/2012 2:11:47 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Mick960:

You lads are being A NAIVE here. This is MNF and on MNF there are different set of "rules". Check back on MNF's - almost all of them were "supposed" to go Over and most of them went under. This is business not a high school football. By what you're saying the oddsmakers are stupid and you just found a Chicken that lays golden eggs in form of Brady. I a=have Under on my thread and I'll be here on Monday too (if I won't drink myself to an oblivion by then) and we shall meet again.
And Shrimp - old timer like yourself who is a regular at the penalty box where the real deal is dealt - I'm surprised at your stand toward's MNF!

I would love to value your opinion and take it seriously but it's impossible for me to do that having gone in one of your threads and seeing you say that your bankroll is 20k and you were down to 3,500 so logically you placed an A&R for 3,500 on a side and total in the same game. You have zero money management whether that bet won or lost. If it won, it is just prolonging your time before you eventually lose it all which is inevitable (because you have no money management). And if it lost, you lost your entire bankroll. Even if you know football, it's irrelevant because you know NOTHING about securing your money 
quote
jlt9889 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Mirage |
jlt9889
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 4453
Location: Texas
#45
Posted: 12/10/2012 9:30:02 AM
the day has finally arrived. this game is so meaningful for houston number 1 seed on the line and the division is on the line also.
quote
Forum Index : NFL Betting : Messages Page 2 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.