Posted: 1/27/2012 2:56:14 AM
Originally Posted by VegasGourmet
Wow.....Covas, your "Sandusky Side" is coming out......been in any showers at the YMCA lately?.....
Mafioso.....many thanks for the props and accurate assessment of my "tightness":....I have reached a point in my life where I do not have any desire to back off from commenting on stupidity.....
One thing....I love sportsbooks....hope that Vegas continues to be the leader in sports betting in this country.....Believe that Cantor, William Hill, and....now....Ladbrokes will make sports betting more exciting and creative for the bettor.
I just don't equate a drunken frat party with the way a sportsbook should be.....I still cringe when I watch guys yelling "darn You Kobe" at a TV....and, I personally guarantee, that the majority of these frat boys have NO bet on the game whatsoever....
We are in total agreement, I dont appreciate the way some behave in a sportsbook, there should be proper etiquette displayed when you have a wager on a game
1) dont be the a$$hole that cheers everytime your team gets a first down, Its very annoying to hear that sh*t.
2) Man up and shut your mouth when your team is getting its A$$ kicked, Swearing at the TV or the idiot players and coaches only makes you look stupid because they cant hear you.
3) Do not offer your all knowing advice to other bettors unless asked, I find it very agrivating to hear some know it all that doesnt know what they are talking about give people bad advice, Just shut your mouth and worry about your own bet.
4) dont get so drunk that you make a complete fool of yourself, Yes you are in Vegas but try and act somewhat like an adult.
5) dont talk my friggin ear off during the game, jus sit there like some of us civilized members of the human race and sweat it out.
6) If you lose just leave.
7) if you win cash out and leave.
8) If your at the Bellagio make sure you tip atleast 2 dollars per drink you cheap person.
9) If anywhere else that charges you for a drink, tip a dollar every 3rd drink.