Messages

Forum Index : General Discussion : Messages Page 3 of 3  1 2 3  
Author: [General Discussion] Topic: Jason Whitlock racist tweet...
scalabrine send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
scalabrine
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 16130
Location: United States
#51
Posted: 2/12/2012 10:39:11 PM
And what does he say is the cause (aside from some general genetic deficiency)?

1. Violence against their own people.

Now, I want everyone to pay attention. This child is trying to engage in intelligent argumentation by saying black on black crime is responsible for overall lower life expectancy. 

Think about that. If the average black male live 69.7 and he is trying to say that average (of tens of millions) is somehow lowered in some meaningful manner by violence. 

Imagine that! He sees the police blotter, sees the words "drive-by shooting" and that translates into lower life expectancy for the black population in his head, as though that average I quoted shifts its tenth position, hundredths position or thousands position down, (i.e. a meaningful tick) due to black on black crime. 

It will be high comedy if he comes back and says it moves at some pointdown the decimal line (which it of course does when the decimal extends out to account for every living black person), but this child would get laughed off a stage with any reasonable listening audience looking for supported evidence to explain how the average shifts in any meaningful way because of this.


quote
scalabrine send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
scalabrine
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 16130
Location: United States
#52
Posted: 2/12/2012 10:39:29 PM
2. Drug use

Drug use would of course offer a reason why blacks would have a lower life expectancy. 

The unfortunate (unfortunate for dogshit that is) answer is that it is a myth that blacks use and abuse drugs at higher rates than blacks, especially at those problematic young ages with those reckless black males. That blue underlined sentence is yet another citation, you know, what you use to support an argument. and what dogshit has yet to offer.

Over their lifetime, whites are MORE LIKELY (see table 1.28B from theNational Survey on Drug Abuse and Health - not some flimsy study we're talking about here) to have used illicit drugs. What a surprise! Biases obliterated. Prejudices flushed.

So what just happened here? That long-held stereotype of the black crack addict in a back alley (that is a solid and forever imprinted image in dogshits head since 3), or the black family plunging into poverty because the parents are more interested in drug use and abuse than taking care of themselves or their children, goes up in smoke to the heavens to be blown into cosmic darkness. Why? It's not friggin true.


quote
scalabrine send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
scalabrine
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 16130
Location: United States
#53
Posted: 2/12/2012 10:39:39 PM
And now the last point:

3. A diet rich in fried foods and junk food.

Should I even argue this? He says this in a country where ONE IN THREE, regardless of race are obese, with that race only rising gradually each and every day. You can go into any white community at any given moment and point at three random people and one of them will be obese. And he wants to argue about the "black diet" as though the "white diet" is any better and isn't responsible for virtually every health-related malady from heart disease to Type 2 diabetes in BOTH communities. And those obese whites very well could get unequal access to care as I stated in point #1 because there is a clear bias in the medical community (regardless of what guys like DrJ will have you believe - statistics and large scale studies say otherwise). Who here on this site will stand by his side and say that the black diet is the 'big killer' when compared to the white communities?

All of the above contribute to a lower life expectancy, but not in comparison to whites, which was his main argument! And if that wasn't his argument (as he might attempt to construe after this post), what was? That blacks have health problems? That blacks use drugs? They, of course, do, but the salient point is how that compares to whites, of which I just proved there is no comparison of significance. 

That is a single point he attempted to make and I'm typing endlessly to show him the err of his ways. I could do this for virtually every other 'point' he made, but if he can't comprehend even this, why do so?


So, as you proudly proclaimed, you wear your badge of honor as a racist dogshit. Hundreds of millions have worn the same badge throughout history so it is nothing new. Millions used their 'whites only facilities', for example, not too long ago. You will pass from this earth just as those signs have.

Because you don't stand for truth. You spout lies and idiocy.

Now I'm gonna use big bold letters again, just how you like it, so the next sentence nice and clear:

Don't darn with me kid. I'll tear ya to shreds and spit out whatever is left of your worthless carcass. Now, beat it. 
quote
scalabrine send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
scalabrine
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 16130
Location: United States
#54
Posted: 2/12/2012 10:46:36 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Renton:

Scalabrine... answer this if you will... 

Do you have an issue with Whitlock's tweet?

[Quote: Originally Posted by Renton] Scalabrine... answer this if you will... 

Do you have an issue with Whitlock's tweet?

If you read post #19, you'd have your answer.

BTW, PC needs fixing. I did not want to post that in that many posts.

And apparently, my citations disappeared so I'll repost them them here (light grey lettering above): 

Post #52

at those problematic young ages

Post #52

More likely

quote
HutchEmAll send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
HutchEmAll
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 37925
Location: Minnesota
#55
Posted: 2/13/2012 12:29:05 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:

obese people can't make fun of other people. 


Sure they can...as long as they don't mind it if someone makes fun of them.  And he called himself "pot bellied" so he seems comfortable with the fact that he's overweight.  

I didn't think the tweet was racist per se......more in poor taste.  And he apologized for it.

People get too caught up in a slip of the tongue and automatically throw down the racism card.  Racism is much more than a statement made in poor taste folks.  


quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 24176
Location: United States
#56
Posted: 2/13/2012 6:58:29 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wmi799:

Pretty sad isn't it



with in 5 posts they both show up

Covers knows
quote
The Hawk send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sports Interaction |
The Hawk
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 14759
Location: California
#57
Posted: 2/13/2012 7:02:23 PM

A big fat black guy that isn't funny?

Next thing you'll be telling me he can't swim either............

quote
PokinSmot send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
PokinSmot
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 6348
Location: United States
#58
Posted: 2/13/2012 7:09:12 PM
should this DJ get fired?

just like they fired the white guy, imus for saying "nappy hair" girls...



quote
alling
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
alling
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 368
Location:
#59
Posted: 2/13/2012 7:19:05 PM
asians iq> blacks iq

tweet that
quote
SALTY send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Mirage |
SALTY
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4696
Location: North Carolina
#60
Posted: 2/13/2012 7:29:51 PM
Anyone who claims someone else in todays times is racist.

Take a step back and look at the person making the claim. 90% of those people are actually the racist. Usually a bitter person that is not very good at what they do will be playing the race card.

Fact.
quote
wmi799
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
wmi799
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 13430
Location: United States
#61
Posted: 2/13/2012 7:37:45 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by dl36:



with in 5 posts they both show up

Covers knows

Yes it is. Also amazing Scalabrine has all off his cut and paste post just like him. Is anyone truly fooled by his long drawn out responses he thinks make him look smart? They are googled items. Fact

quote
Roonie send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
Roonie
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1406
Location: Ontario
#62
Posted: 2/13/2012 8:12:43 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wmi799:

Yes it is. Also amazing Scalabrine has all off his cut and paste post just like him. Is anyone truly fooled by his long drawn out responses he thinks make him look smart? They are googled items. Fact

Proof?

quote
TheEDouble send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TheEDouble
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 781
Location:
#63
Posted: 2/13/2012 8:41:14 PM

This was a funny tweet, not serious at all. Its funny that when black jokes and threads are started you dont see even a peep about it and yet someone starts a thread about this crap?

I thought Covers was full of men not wussies

quote
scalabrine send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
scalabrine
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 16130
Location: United States
#64
Posted: 2/13/2012 9:12:07 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Roonie:

Proof?


...Of which there is none with regard to his plagiarism allegations.

I'll go one step further. Why doesn't wmi take each and every sentence I wrote and put it right into google (which has the capacity to easily do this) and paste the link right here in this thread that shows a duplicate sentence from a site I allegedly copied.

The only ones he'll find are appropriately cited, hence the credit has been given to the originator of the idea or content. 

Also Roonie, notice that no one has much to say when you counter their argument with evidence vs. off-the-cuff opinion. 

There is of course only one sound you'll hear  ...
quote
godsfavoritedog send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
godsfavoritedog
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 774
Location: United States
#65
Posted: 2/14/2012 10:22:07 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wmi799:

Yes it is. Also amazing Scalabrine has all off his cut and paste post just like him. Is anyone truly fooled by his long drawn out responses he thinks make him look smart? They are googled items. Fact



I used to think he was just trolling us all but no, he absolutely believes all his crap. He's like Super African American Savior Boy or something. We should all chip in and buy him a cape.

He also believes that he's fooling people and "winning" arguments but it's all right here in black and white ... he's all flash and zero substance. The braggadocio, ad hominem attacks and straw man arguments are hilarious in their transparency and the only thing he's ever convinced anyone on here of is the fact that he's hopelessly lost. A pity really.
quote
Wake2002 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
Wake2002
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 747
Location: Pennsylvania
#66
Posted: 2/15/2012 2:47:20 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by godsfavoritedog:



I used to think he was just trolling us all but no, he absolutely believes all his crap. He's like Super African American Savior Boy or something. We should all chip in and buy him a cape.

He also believes that he's fooling people and "winning" arguments but it's all right here in black and white ... he's all flash and zero substance. The braggadocio, ad hominem attacks and straw man arguments are hilarious in their transparency and the only thing he's ever convinced anyone on here of is the fact that he's hopelessly lost. A pity really.

quote
Roonie send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
Roonie
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1406
Location: Ontario
#67
Posted: 2/15/2012 1:08:07 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by scalabrine:


...Of which there is none with regard to his plagiarism allegations.

I'll go one step further. Why doesn't wmi take each and every sentence I wrote and put it right into google (which has the capacity to easily do this) and paste the link right here in this thread that shows a duplicate sentence from a site I allegedly copied.

The only ones he'll find are appropriately cited, hence the credit has been given to the originator of the idea or content. 

Also Roonie, notice that no one has much to say when you counter their argument with evidence vs. off-the-cuff opinion. 

There is of course only one sound you'll hear  ...

I don't understand what your real issue is, you do know guys in here are yanking your chain on purpose to try to get to you.  Just leave it dude like who cares.  We all know the world is racist it's just something we are gonna have to live with

quote
Renton send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Renton
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 5895
Location: Ontario
#68
Posted: 2/15/2012 1:18:21 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Roonie:

I don't understand what your real issue is, you do know guys in here are yanking your chain on purpose to try to get to you.  Just leave it dude like who cares.  We all know the world is racist it's just something we are gonna have to live with


You don't really need to point out that the world is racist to Scalabrine, he is by far the biggest racist on this site. 
quote
Forum Index : General Discussion : Messages Page 3 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.