Messages

Forum Index : NHL Betting : Messages Page 4 of 11 «  2 3 4 5 6   »
Author: [NHL Betting] Topic: NHL PARLAY SELECTIONS
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10549
Location: United States
#76
Posted: 2/4/2013 1:15:51 PM

20.00 PARLAY
toronto
colorado
phoenix
vancouver
anaheim

20.00 PARLAY
carolina
colorado
phoenix
edmonton
anaheim

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10549
Location: United States
#77
Posted: 2/5/2013 12:52:52 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TexanGambler:

20.00 PARLAY
toronto
colorado
phoenix
vancouver
anaheim

20.00 PARLAY
carolina
colorado
phoenix
edmonton
anaheim

0 win - 2 losses - minus 40.00

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10549
Location: United States
#78
Posted: 2/5/2013 12:53:58 AM
SEASON
14 wins - 140 losses - plus 560.50
quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10549
Location: United States
#79
Posted: 2/5/2013 4:44:38 PM

50.00 PARLAY
pittsburgh
los angeles
tampa bay
florida
nashville

20.00 PARLAY
new jersey
washington
ottawa
calgary
chicago

20.00 PARLAY
los angeles
tampa bay
nashville
ottawa
calgary

20.00 PARLAY
pittsburgh
florida
new jersey
washington
chicago

20.00 PARLAY
pittsburgh
tampa bay
washington
ottawa
calgary

20.00 PARLAY
los angeles
florida
nashville
new jersey
chicago

20.00 PARLAY
new jersey
toronto
buffalo
detroit
chicago

20.00 PARLAY
islanders
columbus
philadelphia
florida
saint louis

20.00 PARLAY
new jersey
buffalo
islanders
columbus
florida

20.00 PARLAY
toronto
detroit
chicago
philadelphia
saint louis

20.00 PARLAY
new jersey
detroit
columbus
philadelphia
saint louis

20.00 PARLAY
toronto
buffalo
chicago
islanders
florida

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10549
Location: United States
#80
Posted: 2/6/2013 1:14:35 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TexanGambler:

50.00 PARLAY
pittsburgh
los angeles
tampa bay
florida
nashville

20.00 PARLAY
new jersey
washington
ottawa
calgary
chicago

20.00 PARLAY
los angeles
tampa bay
nashville
ottawa
calgary

20.00 PARLAY
pittsburgh
florida
new jersey
washington
chicago

20.00 PARLAY
pittsburgh
tampa bay
washington
ottawa
calgary

20.00 PARLAY
los angeles
florida
nashville
new jersey
chicago

20.00 PARLAY
new jersey
toronto
buffalo
detroit
chicago

20.00 PARLAY
islanders
columbus
philadelphia
florida
saint louis

20.00 PARLAY
new jersey
buffalo
islanders
columbus
florida

20.00 PARLAY
toronto
detroit
chicago
philadelphia
saint louis

20.00 PARLAY
new jersey
detroit
columbus
philadelphia
saint louis

20.00 PARLAY
toronto
buffalo
chicago
islanders
florida

0 win - 12 losses - minus 270.00

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10549
Location: United States
#81
Posted: 2/6/2013 1:15:30 AM
SEASON
14 wins - 152 losses - plus 290.50
quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10549
Location: United States
#82
Posted: 2/6/2013 4:27:58 PM

50.00 PARLAY
boston
anaheim
edmonton

50.00 PARLAY
montreal
colorado
edmonton

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10549
Location: United States
#83
Posted: 2/7/2013 1:15:42 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TexanGambler:

50.00 PARLAY
boston
anaheim
edmonton

50.00 PARLAY
montreal
colorado
edmonton

0 win - 2 losses - minus 100.00

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10549
Location: United States
#84
Posted: 2/7/2013 1:17:24 AM
SEASON
14 wins - 154 losses - plus 190.50
quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10549
Location: United States
#85
Posted: 2/7/2013 5:28:50 PM

50.00 PARLAY
new jersey
philadelphia
columbus
los angeles
vancouver
detroit

50.00 PARLAY
rangers
montreal
pittsburgh
carolina
winnipeg
phoenix

50.00 PARLAY
philadelphia
los angeles
detroit
rangers
pittsburgh
winnipeg

20.00 PARLAY
new jersey
columbus
vancouver
montreal
carolina
phoenix

20.00 PARLAY
columbus
los angeles
vancouver
rangers
winnipeg
phoenix

20.00 PARLAY
new jersey
philadelphia
detroit
montreal
pittsburgh
carolina

50.00 PARLAY
islanders
montreal
washington
los angeles
winnipeg
phoenix

50.00 PARLAY
new jersey
florida
columbus
carolina
minnesota
saint louis

20.00 PARLAY
islanders
los angeles
winnipeg
new jersey
columbus
minnesota

20.00 PARLAY
montreal
washington
phoenix
florida
carolina
saint louis

20.00 PARLAY
montreal
los angeles
winnipeg
florida
columbus
saint louis

20.00 PARLAY
islanders
washington
phoenix
new jersey
carolina
minnesota

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10549
Location: United States
#86
Posted: 2/8/2013 1:54:52 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TexanGambler:

50.00 PARLAY
new jersey
philadelphia
columbus
los angeles
vancouver
detroit

50.00 PARLAY
rangers
montreal
pittsburgh
carolina
winnipeg
phoenix

50.00 PARLAY
philadelphia
los angeles
detroit
rangers
pittsburgh
winnipeg

20.00 PARLAY
new jersey
columbus
vancouver
montreal
carolina
phoenix

20.00 PARLAY
columbus
los angeles
vancouver
rangers
winnipeg
phoenix

20.00 PARLAY
new jersey
philadelphia
detroit
montreal
pittsburgh
carolina

50.00 PARLAY
islanders
montreal
washington
los angeles
winnipeg
phoenix

50.00 PARLAY
new jersey
florida
columbus
carolina
minnesota
saint louis

20.00 PARLAY
islanders
los angeles
winnipeg
new jersey
columbus
minnesota

20.00 PARLAY
montreal
washington
phoenix
florida
carolina
saint louis

20.00 PARLAY
montreal
los angeles
winnipeg
florida
columbus
saint louis

20.00 PARLAY
islanders
washington
phoenix
new jersey
carolina
minnesota

0 win - 12 losses - minus 390.00

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10549
Location: United States
#87
Posted: 2/8/2013 1:56:02 AM
SEASON
14 wins - 166 losses - minus 199.50
quote
oli_renaud91 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sports Interaction |
oli_renaud91
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 2828
Location: Quebec
#88
Posted: 2/8/2013 6:13:31 AM
It was 10$parley and sometime 20..

Now its 20$ parley and sometime 50.. Yu look tilt ??
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
localboyz send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
localboyz
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 31
Location:
#89
Posted: 2/8/2013 11:36:56 AM
he hasnt hit a single parlay in any sport since at least monday.
quote
I-Got-5-On-It send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: PaddyPower.com |
I-Got-5-On-It
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15010
Location: United Kingdom
#90
Posted: 2/8/2013 3:51:21 PM
keep grindin
quote
winnerwinner99
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
winnerwinner99
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 2137
Location: Canada
#91
Posted: 2/8/2013 6:14:45 PM
want advice...

Bet Straight Bet Great....

ur gonna get killed playing like that...

u lost 390 right....u could've picked one game and hit it for 300...

jus sayin...

GL in ur endeavers
quote
greengrocer
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
greengrocer
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 5126
Location: Louisiana
#92
Posted: 2/8/2013 7:52:58 PM
all it takes is one hit
quote
silentthread
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
silentthread
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 311
Location: Florida
#93
Posted: 2/8/2013 8:34:06 PM
I'm impressed with the beginning. I never thought of mix and matching parlays like that. You don't need to tell me your system, just keep posting the picks.
quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10549
Location: United States
#94
Posted: 2/9/2013 1:14:04 PM

50.00 PARLAY
new jersey
philadelphia
detroit
buffalo
florida
calgary

50.00 PARLAY
boston
ottawa
phoenix
toronto
nashville
anaheim

50.00 PARLAY
philadelphia
detroit
calgary
ottawa
phoenix
anaheim

50.00 PARLAY
new jersey
buffalo
florida
boston
toronto
nashville

20.00 PARLAY
philadelphia
buffalo
boston
ottawa
nashville
anaheim

20.00 PARLAY
new jersey
detroit
florida
calgary
phoenix
toronto

50.00 PARLAY
boston
winnipeg
detroit
new york
florida
saint louis

50.00 PARLAY
new jersey
philadelphia
san jose
montreal
minnesota
vancouver

50.00 PARLAY
boston
detroit
florida
philadelphia
montreal
vancouver

20.00 PARLAY
winnipeg
new york
saint louis
new jersey
san jose
minnesota

20.00 PARLAY
winnipeg
detroit
florida
saint louis
san jose
montreal

20.00 PARLAY
boston
new york
new jersey
philadelphia
minnesota
vancouver

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10549
Location: United States
#95
Posted: 2/10/2013 1:34:20 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TexanGambler:

50.00 PARLAY
new jersey
philadelphia
detroit
buffalo
florida
calgary

50.00 PARLAY
boston
ottawa
phoenix
toronto
nashville
anaheim

50.00 PARLAY
philadelphia
detroit
calgary
ottawa
phoenix
anaheim

50.00 PARLAY
new jersey
buffalo
florida
boston
toronto
nashville

20.00 PARLAY
philadelphia
buffalo
boston
ottawa
nashville
anaheim

20.00 PARLAY
new jersey
detroit
florida
calgary
phoenix
toronto

50.00 PARLAY
boston
winnipeg
detroit
new york
florida
saint louis

50.00 PARLAY
new jersey
philadelphia
san jose
montreal
minnesota
vancouver

50.00 PARLAY
boston
detroit
florida
philadelphia
montreal
vancouver

20.00 PARLAY
winnipeg
new york
saint louis
new jersey
san jose
minnesota

20.00 PARLAY
winnipeg
detroit
florida
saint louis
san jose
montreal

20.00 PARLAY
boston
new york
new jersey
philadelphia
minnesota
vancouver

0 win - 12 losses - minus 450.00

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10549
Location: United States
#96
Posted: 2/10/2013 1:35:35 AM
SEASON
14 wins - 178 losses - minus 649.50
quote
mp5070 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
mp5070
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2345
Location:
#97
Posted: 2/10/2013 9:23:12 AM
quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10549
Location: United States
#98
Posted: 2/10/2013 11:50:48 AM

50.00 PARLAY
edmonton
tampa bay
nashville
new jersey

50.00 PARLAY
detroit
boston
new jersey
edmonton

50.00 PARLAY
tampa bay
detroit
new jersey
nashville

50.00 PARLAY
edmonton
nashville
boston
new jersey

50.00 PARLAY
detroit
new jersey
boston
nashville

20.00 PARLAY
tampa bay
edmonton
nashville
new jersey

50.00 PARLAY
detroit
new york
new jersey
chicago

50.00 PARLAY
edmonton
buffalo
chicago
new jersey

50.00 PARLAY
detroit
edmonton
buffalo
new jersey

50.00 PALRAY
new york
new jersey
chicago
edmonton

20.00 PARLAY
detroit
buffalo
new jersey
chicago

20.00 PARLAY
edmonton
new york
chicago
buffalo

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10549
Location: United States
#99
Posted: 2/11/2013 2:24:13 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TexanGambler:

50.00 PARLAY
edmonton
tampa bay
nashville
new jersey

50.00 PARLAY
detroit W
boston W
new jersey W
edmonton W

50.00 PARLAY
tampa bay
detroit
new jersey
nashville

50.00 PARLAY
edmonton
nashville
boston
new jersey

50.00 PARLAY
detroit
new jersey
boston
nashville

20.00 PARLAY
tampa bay
edmonton
nashville
new jersey

50.00 PARLAY
detroit W
new york W
new jersey W
chicago W

50.00 PARLAY
edmonton
buffalo
chicago
new jersey

50.00 PARLAY
detroit
edmonton
buffalo
new jersey

50.00 PALRAY
new york W
new jersey W
chicago W
edmonton W

20.00 PARLAY
detroit
buffalo
new jersey
chicago

20.00 PARLAY
edmonton
new york
chicago
buffalo

3 wins - 9 losses - plus 1,689.45

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10549
Location: United States
#100
Posted: 2/11/2013 2:25:41 AM
SEASON
17 wins - 187 losses - plus 1,039.95
quote
Forum Index : NHL Betting : Messages Page 4 of 11 «  2 3 4 5 6   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.