Messages

Forum Index : NBA Betting : Messages Page 3 of 3  1 2 3  
Author: [NBA Betting] Topic: This is why LBJ will never be great
mcbremps send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
mcbremps
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 393
Location: California
#51
Posted: 3/3/2012 4:03:48 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by HeatEsFuego:



I think if you ask any sort of "expert", "espn insider", or anyone who is involved in sports professionally, they will all tell you that LeBron is the overall best player in the league.

You fall in line with the rest of the moronic public who feed from the media trough.  What about your opinion or better yet the facts?  The fact is that Lebron is garbage in the clutch and Kobe, Rose, and Durant are far better.  Lebron should not exist in those categories and even though you think the media rips Lebron, they praise him more.  The moral of the story is watch for yourself and never believe what the media believes.  If you still think Lebron is the best then you no nothing about basketball and competition.
quote
sports_Network
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: M Resort |
sports_Network
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 2938
Location: Nevada
#52
Posted: 3/3/2012 4:24:54 AM

with 4.5 seconds, and after a Heat time-out, it was clear Miami set up Lebron to take the final shot; to the amazement of Haslem Lebron "passed off" (choked) gave the shot to Haslem who was clearly 4 additional feet farther away from the basket...BAD PLAY!

giving the final game winning shot to a second string bench player? with both Wade, and James on the floor together?

the Heat need to get rid of the 'puppet' and bring Pat Riley to the floor....

quote
sports_Network
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: M Resort |
sports_Network
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 2938
Location: Nevada
#53
Posted: 3/3/2012 4:50:20 AM

lets be realistic here; Lebron has accomplished nothing since his entry into the NBA, yes, he's a vg player, but light years away from Jordan, Bryant, Magic, Bird....all possessing multi championship 'rings'.....best player in the 2012 NBA? easy, KOBE BRYANT and his five rings, three scoring titles, and four MVP's

quote
Chrisc21 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Chrisc21
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 197
Location: Jamaica
#54
Posted: 3/3/2012 5:15:25 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LawsonJames:



Lebron is the best overall player in the NBA.

quote
enixx send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
enixx
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 168
Location: Philippines
#55
Posted: 3/3/2012 5:56:54 AM
all of you guys hating Lebron as if you are talented and good in playing the game.. so stop criticizing good athletes like him..
quote
Paddington send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Paddington
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 525
Location:
#56
Posted: 3/3/2012 6:05:52 AM
If Haslem had scored everyone would have been saying how James read the situation, drew the double teamer and passed to a wide open team mate.  Cool as you like under pressure.  Perhaps the coach should be blamed for having Haslem on court.  Why have him there if not to pass to?
quote
hawks4
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
hawks4
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 1006
Location: Canada
#57
Posted: 3/3/2012 6:08:18 AM

wtf do you expect. bball is a cowards sport, with no contact.everyone in the nba is a fake tough guy. a girl who obv can't skate or take contact to play football. vick or manning or crosby or pronger, i can go all day. these are men who earn there mills. physicly tough men who put there career on the line every game.  bball players to me will always be cowards. scrared men. there is no fighting in bball, lbj has never been in a fist fight in his life, are u friggin kidding me same with dwade or kobe,  there cowards. put them against any nhl player (even euro) or nfl player and they would get smack the darn up.

to me a nba player is like a second rate athete (golf, tennis, selfish) still amazing athetes tho but soft .....

but my fav to bet by far

quote
enixx send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
enixx
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 168
Location: Philippines
#58
Posted: 3/3/2012 7:35:38 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by hawks4:

wtf do you expect. bball is a cowards sport, with no contact.everyone in the nba is a fake tough guy. a girl who obv can't skate or take contact to play football. vick or manning or crosby or pronger, i can go all day. these are men who earn there mills. physicly tough men who put there career on the line every game.  bball players to me will always be cowards. scrared men. there is no fighting in bball, lbj has never been in a fist fight in his life, are u friggin kidding me same with dwade or kobe,  there cowards. put them against any nhl player (even euro) or nfl player and they would get smack the darn up.

to me a nba player is like a second rate athete (golf, tennis, selfish) still amazing athetes tho but soft .....

but my fav to bet by far



ok Mr.BRAVEHEART... lol
quote
VGPOP
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
VGPOP
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 40778
Location: Florida
#59
Posted: 3/3/2012 8:42:09 AM
I do have a problem with LBJ passing ball. 

What is up with this guy?

Jordan missed A LOT of game winning/tying situations in his career at the end of games.

Do people remember those?

No

They remember the ones that he made.

Simple as that.

quote
joboarder
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
joboarder
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 901
Location: Florida
#60
Posted: 3/3/2012 9:57:38 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by vegaslover:

Passing it to Haslem?  Sure, he was open but Jordan, Isiah, Magic, Bird would never have passed that. He is afraid of the big moment.

Why dont you just post that you had Miami -5 and you lost the bet...instead of blaming Lebron and his manhood...you are the one who better man up...you lost the bet move on 
quote
joboarder
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
joboarder
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 901
Location: Florida
#61
Posted: 3/3/2012 10:04:57 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by hawks4:

wtf do you expect. bball is a cowards sport, with no contact.everyone in the nba is a fake tough guy. a girl who obv can't skate or take contact to play football. vick or manning or crosby or pronger, i can go all day. these are men who earn there mills. physicly tough men who put there career on the line every game.  bball players to me will always be cowards. scrared men. there is no fighting in bball, lbj has never been in a fist fight in his life, are u friggin kidding me same with dwade or kobe,  there cowards. put them against any nhl player (even euro) or nfl player and they would get smack the darn up.

to me a nba player is like a second rate athete (golf, tennis, selfish) still amazing athetes tho but soft .....

but my fav to bet by far


I would pay serious money to see a little Canadian twit like this guy square up to Lebron "never been in a fistfight" James.....Canadian tough guy mentality...oh yeah well then lets fight...he gets paid to play basketball you idiot....and LBJ would be a beast across the middle in the NFL...notice I said NFL not your box CFL 
quote
joboarder
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
joboarder
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 901
Location: Florida
#62
Posted: 3/3/2012 10:11:13 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by hawks4:

wtf do you expect. bball is a cowards sport, with no contact.everyone in the nba is a fake tough guy. a girl who obv can't skate or take contact to play football. vick or manning or crosby or pronger, i can go all day. these are men who earn there mills. physicly tough men who put there career on the line every game.  bball players to me will always be cowards. scrared men. there is no fighting in bball, lbj has never been in a fist fight in his life, are u friggin kidding me same with dwade or kobe,  there cowards. put them against any nhl player (even euro) or nfl player and they would get smack the darn up.

to me a nba player is like a second rate athete (golf, tennis, selfish) still amazing athetes tho but soft .....

but my fav to bet by far


oh and by the way Lebron was recruited by USC...Miami....Ohio State...Michigan...and on and on and on....top recruited wide out in the nation in high school but chose basketball....so you should find things out before you post idiotic statements like this...dont you need to go get ready for hockey night in CANADA ? when was the last time a box team from there won anything again ? 
quote
cipalata81 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
cipalata81
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 183
Location:
#63
Posted: 3/3/2012 10:24:33 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by VGPOP:

I do have a problem with LBJ passing ball. 

What is up with this guy?

Jordan missed A LOT of game winning/tying situations in his career at the end of games.

Do people remember those?



No

They remember the ones that he made.

Simple as that.

quote
cipalata81 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
cipalata81
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 183
Location:
#64
Posted: 3/3/2012 10:28:16 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by VGPOP:

I do have a problem with LBJ passing ball. 

What is up with this guy?

Jordan missed A LOT of game winning/tying situations in his career at the end of games.

Do people remember those?

No

They remember the ones that he made.

Simple as that.



 good point bud
quote
theblackmamba send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
theblackmamba
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 386
Location: Philippines
#65
Posted: 3/3/2012 10:53:22 AM
Clutchness

Sundiata Gaines > LeChoke 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llArRqrdNcg
quote
joboarder
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
joboarder
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 901
Location: Florida
#66
Posted: 3/3/2012 11:22:00 AM
anyone remember this one right in KOBES face....put up 41 on KOBE in his house and game winner 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBYh4R2gIsA
quote
drivetime send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
drivetime
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 966
Location: Ontario
#67
Posted: 3/3/2012 11:24:46 AM

I think it is hilarious that a bunch of gamblers who wish they had a fraction of the basketball talent Lebron James has (myself included), have to come into a pointless thread and debate whether or not the guy is great.  Most of the guys posting in this thread probably watch Lebron James play basketball with their fat fools on their couches with their eyes glued to the television screen as they consume their alcoholic beverages, and whatever other substances they wish to put into their systems that evening.

Dan Marino never won a superbowl.  Does that mean he isn't one of the greatest quarterbacks to ever play in the NFL?  I don't like the "he has never won a championship" argument at all.  IF he does win an NBA title, he is all of a sudden a great player?  Come on, really?  I know winning is mostly everything to a professional athlete, but this is a PROFESSIONALTEAM sport where other PROFESSIONAL TEAMS want to win too.

Anybody have any winners tonight??

quote
joboarder
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
joboarder
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 901
Location: Florida
#68
Posted: 3/3/2012 11:39:28 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by drivetime:

I think it is hilarious that a bunch of gamblers who wish they had a fraction of the basketball talent Lebron James has (myself included), have to come into a pointless thread and debate whether or not the guy is great.  Most of the guys posting in this thread probably watch Lebron James play basketball with their fat fools on their couches with their eyes glued to the television screen as they consume their alcoholic beverages, and whatever other substances they wish to put into their systems that evening.

Dan Marino never won a superbowl.  Does that mean he isn't one of the greatest quarterbacks to ever play in the NFL?  I don't like the "he has never won a championship" argument at all.  IF he does win an NBA title, he is all of a sudden a great player?  Come on, really?  I know winning is mostly everything to a professional athlete, but this is a PROFESSIONALTEAM sport where other PROFESSIONAL TEAMS want to win too.

Anybody have any winners tonight??


I agree 100% ...before it was Peyton who was no good ...never won a super bowl...then when he does it turns into well he does not have multiple rings like Joe Montana...if a guy is on a bad team and does not win he is a bad player but when he wants to go to a good team to "PROVE" he is great and get a ring he now becomes self centered and selfish....
quote
Sopranoman27 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Sopranoman27
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 554
Location:
#69
Posted: 3/3/2012 11:54:26 AM
Everyone fails to mention anything about the coaching....Spolstra is the one who draws up these last second plays, if you want Lebron to take the shot draw up a decent play.  If Doc Rivers was the coach, you can bet Lebron would be in better positions to shoot the game winners.  Last night, all they had to do was just give the ball to Lebron at the top of the key and isolate him, no picks no nothing OR you make Wade set a pick for Lebron so that the other team would not be able to double Lebron because they would be concerned about D Wade......you can't blame Lebron for giving up the ball when he gets doubled, but you can blame Spolstra for drawing up a garbage play when they have been in these situations over a dozen times in the past 2 years.
quote
HeatEsFuego send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
HeatEsFuego
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 274
Location: Florida
#70
Posted: 3/3/2012 12:46:54 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by drivetime:

I think it is hilarious that a bunch of gamblers who wish they had a fraction of the basketball talent Lebron James has (myself included), have to come into a pointless thread and debate whether or not the guy is great.  Most of the guys posting in this thread probably watch Lebron James play basketball with their fat fools on their couches with their eyes glued to the television screen as they consume their alcoholic beverages, and whatever other substances they wish to put into their systems that evening.

Dan Marino never won a superbowl.  Does that mean he isn't one of the greatest quarterbacks to ever play in the NFL?  I don't like the "he has never won a championship" argument at all.  IF he does win an NBA title, he is all of a sudden a great player?  Come on, really?  I know winning is mostly everything to a professional athlete, but this is a PROFESSIONALTEAM sport where other PROFESSIONAL TEAMS want to win too.

Anybody have any winners tonight??



good ole Dan Marino
quote
vegaslover send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
vegaslover
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3386
Location: United States
#71
Posted: 3/4/2012 10:27:40 PM

Folded like a cheap suit today.  I want to see him takeover when they are down.  Heck even D-Will is putting up 57.

Again, I am not hating just expecting more for the self proclaimed King and Chosen 1.

quote
mrod112
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
mrod112
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 4881
Location: Texas
#72
Posted: 3/4/2012 10:37:06 PM
 Maybe he needs to go back to wearing #23 to play better   
quote
stevenp
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetUS.com |
stevenp
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 2798
Location: California
#73
Posted: 3/5/2012 3:59:57 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Sopranoman27:

Everyone fails to mention anything about the coaching....Spolstra is the one who draws up these last second plays, if you want Lebron to take the shot draw up a decent play.  If Doc Rivers was the coach, you can bet Lebron would be in better positions to shoot the game winners.  Last night, all they had to do was just give the ball to Lebron at the top of the key and isolate him, no picks no nothing OR you make Wade set a pick for Lebron so that the other team would not be able to double Lebron because they would be concerned about D Wade......you can't blame Lebron for giving up the ball when he gets doubled, but you can blame Spolstra for drawing up a garbage play when they have been in these situations over a dozen times in the past 2 years.
excellent point
quote
Forum Index : NBA Betting : Messages Page 3 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.