We're experimenting with our forums. Check it out for yourself.

Has anyone made any money betting on sports steadily throughout the past year? 'cause I did! See how

Forum: Website Promotions Page 439 of 509 «  437 438 439 440 441   »
Author: [Website Promotions] Topic: Has anyone made any money betting on sports steadily throughout the past year? 'cause I did! See how
CMJohnson1 PM CMJohnson1
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 34832
 
CMJohnson1
Participation Meter
Legend
quote#10951
Posted: 4/3/2013 12:55:30 AM
So is it proper to ask the following question...


IF THIS THREAD HAS MADE EVERYONE BETTER WHY IS MAVIN -1500$ OVERALL AND WHY IS EVERYONE COMBINED SINCE THIS B.S. "CONTEST" STARTED -1500$ AS WELL?

I'm sorry, but if this thread has supposedly made everyone better and contributed so much to the NBA Forum as a whole, how is it losing month after month after month?  Ok, so you have 3 cappers out of 20 that are successful and we are patting each other on the back?

Look at the numbers people, they don't lie.  You can throw out whatever you want about how Mavin's "information" has made you all so much better, but it has clearly not because there has been nothing but losers posted in this thread for 4 straight months.

Give it up, start something new.  Please.
CMJohnson1 PM CMJohnson1
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 34832
 
CMJohnson1
Participation Meter
Legend
quote#10952
Posted: 4/3/2013 1:01:23 AM
I await the following responses to my question...

"Quit trolling Johnson"

"Johnson is Melo"

"Johnson is ____"

"Stay out of this thread Johnson if you don't want to provide something useful"
TheDragon69 PM TheDragon69
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 247
 
TheDragon69
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#10953
Posted: 4/3/2013 1:29:25 AM
Whats your problem with this thread man? Go back to your own thread! SMH 
ILPRATO PM ILPRATO
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 5383
 
ILPRATO
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#10954
Posted: 4/3/2013 1:57:16 AM
With all due respect I think it's a great thread as all cappers are including some reasoning or their picks.Improvement will come over time.

Keep up the hard work.

Good luck

Eryximaque PM Eryximaque
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 209
 
Eryximaque
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#10955
Posted: 4/3/2013 6:27:06 AM
Eryximaque 39-34-1

Under 198.5 SA Spurs - ORL Magic

Strong def @Spurs, especially at home, duncan, Léonard doubtful, but with OKC tomorrow, they'll probably rest.
Line start to decrease from 199.5 to 198.

Louis_IV PM Louis_IV
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 34534
 
Louis_IV
Participation Meter
Legend
quote#10956
Posted: 4/3/2013 7:17:44 AM
Eryximaque PM Eryximaque
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 209
 
Eryximaque
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#10957
Posted: 4/3/2013 7:52:23 AM
Eryximaque 39-34-1

Under 198.5 SA Spurs - ORL Magic

Under 205.5 UTA Jazz - DEN Nuggets 

Ty lawson out, Utah on fire, two teams who like def and score in paint.
Rest for both, line decrease too.
Many trends on under too


Eryximaque PM Eryximaque
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 209
 
Eryximaque
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#10958
Posted: 4/3/2013 7:58:27 AM
Eryximaque 39-34-1

Under 198.5 SA Spurs - ORL Magic

Under 205.5 UTA Jazz - DEN Nuggets 

Ty lawson out, Utah on fire, two teams who like def and score in paint.
Rest for both, line decrease too.
Many trends on under


SportsMavin PM SportsMavin
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 5295
 
SportsMavin
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#10959
Posted: 4/3/2013 8:09:55 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by CMJohnson1:

So is it proper to ask the following question...


IF THIS THREAD HAS MADE EVERYONE BETTER WHY IS MAVIN -1500$ OVERALL AND WHY IS EVERYONE COMBINED SINCE THIS B.S. "CONTEST" STARTED -1500$ AS WELL?

I'm sorry, but if this thread has supposedly made everyone better and contributed so much to the NBA Forum as a whole, how is it losing month after month after month?  Ok, so you have 3 cappers out of 20 that are successful and we are patting each other on the back?

Look at the numbers people, they don't lie.  You can throw out whatever you want about how Mavin's "information" has made you all so much better, but it has clearly not because there has been nothing but losers posted in this thread for 4 straight months.

Give it up, start something new.  Please.
"You'll just have to live with the fact that my johnson is way bigger than yours and there's nothing you can do about it niga... nothing.... only thing you can do is not bringing your women next to me..."

"And as for your other "mates" that we all know their alias names - if you put your johnson and their johnsons altogether - my johnson is still bigger than all your johnsons together. Twice as big mr johnson."

Those quotes have been taken from the novel I'm working on - "Me and Mrs Johns" (meaning is to you cmjohnson)

So, be in touch you jealous small johnson prick
Finno PM Finno
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 27
 
Finno
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#10960
Posted: 4/3/2013 8:28:40 AM
mavin did you get a friend request from me?
Turbovtk PM Turbovtk
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1676
 
Turbovtk
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#10961
Posted: 4/3/2013 10:15:08 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LuckyD:

This thread is classic fade material. 

Then fade it 
Turbovtk PM Turbovtk
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1676
 
Turbovtk
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#10962
Posted: 4/3/2013 10:15:54 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Hrmnd:

also adding

Under 207.5 DAL Mavericks - LA Lakers

Gut pick here, dont feel like they will both hit 100.

You do know that they don't both need to hit 100 for this to happen?

I was on the under as well FYI
Turbovtk PM Turbovtk
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1676
 
Turbovtk
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#10963
Posted: 4/3/2013 10:18:53 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by CMJohnson1:

So is it proper to ask the following question...


IF THIS THREAD HAS MADE EVERYONE BETTER WHY IS MAVIN -1500$ OVERALL AND WHY IS EVERYONE COMBINED SINCE THIS B.S. "CONTEST" STARTED -1500$ AS WELL?

I'm sorry, but if this thread has supposedly made everyone better and contributed so much to the NBA Forum as a whole, how is it losing month after month after month?  Ok, so you have 3 cappers out of 20 that are successful and we are patting each other on the back?

Look at the numbers people, they don't lie.  You can throw out whatever you want about how Mavin's "information" has made you all so much better, but it has clearly not because there has been nothing but losers posted in this thread for 4 straight months.

Give it up, start something new.  Please.

LOL I love your presistence just don't know the cause for your ultimate need for attention. 
Turbovtk PM Turbovtk
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1676
 
Turbovtk
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#10964
Posted: 4/3/2013 10:24:35 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by CMJohnson1:

I await the following responses to my question...

"Quit trolling Johnson"

"Johnson is Melo"

"Johnson is ____"

"Stay out of this thread Johnson if you don't want to provide something useful"


Not on your list...

Lets say this thread closes for whatever reason, please explain with all honesty how this makes your life better? 
Turbovtk PM Turbovtk
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1676
 
Turbovtk
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#10965
Posted: 4/3/2013 10:36:34 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Eryximaque:

Eryximaque 39-34-1

Under 198.5 SA Spurs - ORL Magic

Strong def @Spurs, especially at home, duncan, Léonard doubtful, but with OKC tomorrow, they'll probably rest.
Line start to decrease from 199.5 to 198.


I dont agree with looking forward to certain teams etc. the heat rested players against the spurs- 

While I do agree the magic score much less on the road at least as of late.
lrempel PM lrempel
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 719
 
lrempel
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#10966
Posted: 4/3/2013 10:36:56 AM
Ok first games that jump out to me today are
Tor -4 vs Wash?
 Tor has not showed any sign of life in them last 10 games, managing to sqeak a couple lucky games vs the bottom feeders of the league. Wash hasn't played very well on the road, but they have played with the heart  that this season is not over until it's over. Their grit and determination are all I feel they need to pull off this win on the road. Toronto has stated that they are playing younger players, giving them some time. I can't see what motivates them here tonight to get the job done. If this game is live in play, watch for the 4th 1/4 ml and Hammer Wash. I've never seen a team like Toronto that can be up in the 4th by 10 and manage loosing 95% of those games.

 NY @ Atl-3.5
? What happened here? NY is on a tear and Atl is the fav? Really? NY has beat better teams in the last 9 games of thier current tear, I can't see Atl being the one to take them down. NY is 8-2 ats @ Atl. Now they come here and we are going to get +3.5 on them, ok. NY wins this game by 5-10, wrong team favored here lol.
Turbovtk PM Turbovtk
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1676
 
Turbovtk
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#10967
Posted: 4/3/2013 10:40:14 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Eryximaque:

Eryximaque 39-34-1

Under 198.5 SA Spurs - ORL Magic

Under 205.5 UTA Jazz - DEN Nuggets 

Ty lawson out, Utah on fire, two teams who like def and score in paint.
Rest for both, line decrease too.
Many trends on under


I like the under in Denver as well will monitor and look at trends
SportsMavin PM SportsMavin
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 5295
 
SportsMavin
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#10968
Posted: 4/3/2013 10:44:43 AM
Turbovtk  30-17 2

WAS Wizards -2

MIA Heat PK

LA Lakers -3

phixer 21-9-2

WASH Wizards -2

MIA Heat  -1.5

Under 207  LA Lakers - DAL Mavericks

Eryximaque 38-33-1 

DAL Mavericks +3

Under 207.5 LA Lakers - DAL Mavericks


SportsMavin PM SportsMavin
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 5295
 
SportsMavin
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#10969
Posted: 4/3/2013 10:45:02 AM

BigUnit  38-34

DAL Mavericks +3.5

Over 206.5 LA Lakers-DAL Mavericks

Heads2134 24-20

CHI Bulls +2

LAL Lakers -3

AshyLarryMP 54-50-2:

WAS Wizards -2

MIA Heat -1.5

DAL Mavericks +4

Musicmatt1  51-57-1

 

Over 186  WAS Wizards - CHI Bulls

 

WAS Wizards -2    

 

Under 196.5  MIA Heat - NY Knicks


Hrmnd  1-3

 

NY Knicks -2.5


Under 191 NY Knicks - MIA Heat


Under 207.5 DAL Mavericks - LA Lakers


Jpaco 43-45-2


NY Knicks +1

LAL Lakers -4    

Under 207 LAL Lakers - DAL Mavericks

CP74   32-28-1

DAL Mavericks +3.5

Under 106 1H LA Lakers-DAL Mavericks
SportsMavin PM SportsMavin
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 5295
 
SportsMavin
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#10970
Posted: 4/3/2013 10:46:34 AM
Turbovtk  30-17 2

WAS Wizards -2

MIA Heat PK

LA Lakers -3

phixer 21-9-2

WASH Wizards -2

MIA Heat  -1.5

Under 207  LA Lakers - DAL Mavericks

Eryximaque 38-33-1 

DAL Mavericks +3

Under 207.5 LA Lakers - DAL Mavericks
SportsMavin PM SportsMavin
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 5295
 
SportsMavin
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#10971
Posted: 4/3/2013 10:52:20 AM
16-10

+500$
lrempel PM lrempel
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 719
 
lrempel
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#10972
Posted: 4/3/2013 12:38:39 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by lrempel:

Ok first games that jump out to me today are
Tor -4 vs Wash?
 Tor has not showed any sign of life in them last 10 games, managing to sqeak a couple lucky games vs the bottom feeders of the league. Wash hasn't played very well on the road, but they have played with the heart  that this season is not over until it's over. Their grit and determination are all I feel they need to pull off this win on the road. Toronto has stated that they are playing younger players, giving them some time. I can't see what motivates them here tonight to get the job done. If this game is live in play, watch for the 4th 1/4 ml and Hammer Wash. I've never seen a team like Toronto that can be up in the 4th by 10 and manage loosing 95% of those games.

 NY @ Atl-3.5
? What happened here? NY is on a tear and Atl is the fav? Really? NY has beat better teams in the last 9 games of thier current tear, I can't see Atl being the one to take them down. NY is 8-2 ats @ Atl. Now they come here and we are going to get +3.5 on them, ok. NY wins this game by 5-10, wrong team favored here lol.

 
 Brk -4.5 @ Cle
Ok I will bite here. Brk I have mentioned before is like 14-2 now this year on the rd scoring 100+. Cle has just won a game ats, and that spells disaster for them. In Cle last 7 games after an ats win, they lost by 10,38,21,10,( odd win vs Wash) and losses of 11 and 6. Loosing after an ats win by an avg of 13 pts if you include the win by 5 vs Wash. Brk is playing for better playoff position, and I look for them to take this game by Cle's avg loss. Predicted final Brk 105 - Cle 92

Eryximaque PM Eryximaque
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 209
 
Eryximaque
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#10973
Posted: 4/3/2013 1:47:10 PM
Eryximaque 39-34-1

Under 198.5 SA Spurs - ORL Magic

Under 205.5 UTA Jazz - DEN Nuggets 

NY Knicks +2

I'm adding Knicks, really good form, motivation, versus Atlanta who played Orlando/Cleveland/Toronto, it will be really harder tonight, and i dont see them win. 
Trends are in favor to Knicks with 8-2 last meetings in Atlanta 

Yeah Turbo, i understand what do you mean, but even they play, Duncan/Leonard wont force tonight. I hope so !

Bol, many games for me tonight !
Turbovtk PM Turbovtk
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1676
 
Turbovtk
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#10974
Posted: 4/3/2013 1:50:58 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Eryximaque:

Eryximaque 39-34-1

Under 198.5 SA Spurs - ORL Magic

Under 205.5 UTA Jazz - DEN Nuggets 

NY Knicks +2

I'm adding Knicks, really good form, motivation, versus Atlanta who played Orlando/Cleveland/Toronto, it will be really harder tonight, and i dont see them win. 
Trends are in favor to Knicks with 8-2 last meetings in Atlanta 

Yeah Turbo, i understand what do you mean, but even they play, Duncan/Leonard wont force tonight. I hope so !

Bol, many games for me tonight !

I like your picks 
cormoranul PM cormoranul
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 87
 
cormoranul
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#10975
Posted: 4/3/2013 2:25:04 PM
Hey, I've made an account beacuse of this topic. I really appreicate your work guys, and although I'm new to handicapping, I'm looking forward to improve my skills. 

cormoranul 0-0

Under 216.5 SAC Kings - HOU Rockets 

LA Clippers -16,5 

I wanted to take Kings as they have already won against Rockets this season but I decided for the under since Houston went under in 8 of the last ten games. 

The public in on Suns, that's why I go for Clippers. I believe this is a wakeup call for them, and they will prove a point tonight. 

BOL!
Forum: Website Promotions Page 439 of 509 «  437 438 439 440 441   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View