The biggest bet I saw in Hilton Vegas!!!

Forum: NFL Betting Page 3 of 3  1 2 3  
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: The biggest bet I saw in Hilton Vegas!!!
jwub91781 PM jwub91781
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 4566
 
jwub91781
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/16/2012 4:22:00 PM
May weather  is  worthless black piece of garbage!!!
I hope manny beats his disrespectful non classy behind..
Or i hope he gets robbed  in the hood and takes  a bullet to the brain..
Europa PM Europa
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 35441
 
Europa
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 1/16/2012 4:26:10 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jwub91781:

May weather  is  worthless black piece of garbage!!!
I hope manny beats his disrespectful non classy behind..
Or i hope he gets robbed  in the hood and takes  a bullet to the brain..

when will Manny fight against Mayweather?

Riceboi PM Riceboi
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 5371
 
Riceboi
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 1/16/2012 4:29:25 PM
sucks for that guy lol
Elias26 PM Elias26
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 56
 
Elias26
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/16/2012 7:40:34 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by KktdocT:

Elias & his cool stories.



listen KK, i dont wanna start any trouble in here, i am just writing of what i saw when i was out there with my kids. they were in line talking about the 300K bet on GB, now would i write this, i just thought it would be interesting what you all thought, from now on, when i see something i will just keep it to myself. i guess you know it all, you are they type who never listens to anyone as a word of advice when anyone speaks you should always listen, i know i do, i didnt get to my age by being a smart behind. take care all of you,,
jwub91781 PM jwub91781
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 4566
 
jwub91781
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/16/2012 8:41:27 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Europa:

when will Manny fight against Mayweather?

Hopefully in may..
Europa PM Europa
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 35441
 
Europa
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 1/16/2012 8:44:13 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jwub91781:

Hopefully in may..

Manny -450?

powerade PM powerade
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 18251
 
powerade
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 1/16/2012 9:45:27 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Elias26:




listen KK, i dont wanna start any trouble in here, i am just writing of what i saw when i was out there with my kids. they were in line talking about the 300K bet on GB, now would i write this, i just thought it would be interesting what you all thought, from now on, when i see something i will just keep it to myself. i guess you know it all, you are they type who never listens to anyone as a word of advice when anyone speaks you should always listen, i know i do, i didnt get to my age by being a smart behind. take care all of you,,

Like I said in a previous post. That is a lot of fake dollars to lose, I feel bad for that fake person.

nc1capper PM nc1capper
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 16348
 
nc1capper
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 1/16/2012 9:53:27 PM
green bay a lock- why yes, of course
Cooler999 PM Cooler999
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 11357
 
Cooler999
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 1/16/2012 10:10:45 PM
Guess this goes into the vault of LOCKS... and why anyone with an ounce of sense never says that word before a bet.violin
Ygoldie PM Ygoldie
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 10
 
Ygoldie
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/17/2012 12:53:05 AM
Does football get the biggest bets?????
mainmanmainman2 PM mainmanmainman2
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 4357
 
mainmanmainman2
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/17/2012 1:07:55 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dimndimn:

why wouldn't you just wire the money? Or use a line of credit with the casino... 


drug money
SHIFTYbook9 PM SHIFTYbook9
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 1924
 
SHIFTYbook9
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/17/2012 1:57:41 AM
one.. the man is most likely telling the truth.. why would he make up a random story that has NOTHING to do with him.. two, he never said how he paid for the bet ticket.. three, you guys are buggin over 300 gs.. out in vegas there are a certain percentage of people who do stuff like that on the reg..
Elias26 PM Elias26
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 56
 
Elias26
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/17/2012 3:36:20 AM
WHY DOES EVERYONE LOVE BASHING PEOPLE WHO POST ON THIS SITE? CAN YOU ALL JUST RESPECT ONE ANOTHER AND LEARN HOW TO BEAT THE BOOKS? INSTEAD OF CALLING EACHOTHER NAMES. I MEAN COME ON, WE ARE ALL ADULTS. AS FAR AS THE BET I SAW IN HILTON SPORTS BOOK. A GUY WENT TO THE SPORTS CAGE AND BET ON GB, HE SAID I WOULD LIKE TO WAGER 300K, NOW I NEVER SAID THAT I SAW REAL CASH TOOK PLACE, WHO KNOWS MAYBE A WIRE TRANSFER, I WALK  AWAY AFTER I PLACE MY BETS. JUST WANTED TO SHARE THIS IN HERE. BUT I REGRET POSTING IN HERE BECAUSE ALL I GET IS HATE RESPONSE. SOME OF YOU REALLY NEED TO RESPECT OTHERS WHO POST ON HERE, ANYWAYS THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY,
CIRE5150 PM CIRE5150
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 134
 
CIRE5150
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/22/2012 2:50:01 AM
hey elias, don't worry about it most people in here have no respect for anyone. but some do. it all depends who, anyways take care
jwub91781 PM jwub91781
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 4566
 
jwub91781
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/22/2012 2:54:40 AM
darn may weather!!!!
Fcking behind darn 
Elias26 PM Elias26
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 56
 
Elias26
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/22/2012 3:47:57 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Europa:

when will Manny fight against Mayweather?




im pretty sure the fight will be held on may 5th, manny pac man +150
Elias26 PM Elias26
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 56
 
Elias26
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/22/2012 3:50:04 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SHIFTYbook9:

one.. the man is most likely telling the truth.. why would he make up a random story that has NOTHING to do with him.. two, he never said how he paid for the bet ticket.. three, you guys are buggin over 300 gs.. out in vegas there are a certain percentage of people who do stuff like that on the reg..


HEY SHIFTYBOOK9, I APPRECIATE THE KIND WORDS, THIS IS THE LAST TIME I AM POSTING ON HERE WHATEVER I SEE, TAKE CARE
degengambler34 PM degengambler34
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 3661
 
degengambler34
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/22/2012 4:16:56 AM
I actually somewhat believe this because all of us that live in vegas know that the only book that would touch that sort of action would be the hilton. They even have a window that says "minimum wager $1,000". Rest assured if they took that bet though it's because that book needed money on green bay, otherwise they wouldnt  have. 
Greengrass PM Greengrass
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 3221
 
Greengrass
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/22/2012 4:57:26 AM
WHEN IM IN VEGAS I STAY AT THE WYNN...I BET 10K A GAME MORE WHEN IM UP...WITH THAT BEING SAID, THEY HAVE A SECTION THAT YOU CANT SIT IN UNLESS YOU'RE BETTING A MINIMUM OF 100K A GAME. I KNOW BECAUSE THEY ESCORTED MY behind OUT OF IT....

Forum: NFL Betting Page 3 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.