Messages

Forum Index : NHL Betting : Messages Page 6 of 6 «  2 3 4 5 6  
Author: [NHL Betting] Topic: SC FINAL GAME 4 IN GAME
vegasdennis
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
vegasdennis
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 21934
Location: Nevada
#126
Posted: 6/6/2012 10:53:46 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by curitiba:

Whos crying now Ladies!

Most likely your mother for not choosing abortion alternative 
quote
curitiba send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
curitiba
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1365
Location:
#127
Posted: 6/6/2012 10:53:50 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by HookEmHorns22:

You really are worthless lol

No crying just laughing at you 

 

I posted for the first time in 2 months yesterday! 

You cant see the clear picture!  Money, commissioners and Refs runs the show in todays sports world!

Laugh all you want. 

 

quote
HookEmHorns22
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
HookEmHorns22
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 21475
Location: United States
#128
Posted: 6/6/2012 10:54:24 PM
You sir are fuckin high

Where do you get your weed?!?! 
quote
HookEmHorns22
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
HookEmHorns22
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 21475
Location: United States
#129
Posted: 6/6/2012 10:55:00 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by curitiba:

 

I posted for the first time in 2 months yesterday! 

You cant see the clear picture!  Money, commissioners and Refs runs the show in todays sports world!

Laugh all you want. 

 


You should have not posted at all 
quote
curitiba send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
curitiba
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1365
Location:
#130
Posted: 6/6/2012 10:55:02 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by vegasdennis:


Most likely your mother for not choosing abortion alternative 

 

Thats pretty rude Vegas. Why the attitude?

but let me tell you this, your mother aborted when I got her banged up!

quote
HookEmHorns22
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
HookEmHorns22
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 21475
Location: United States
#131
Posted: 6/6/2012 10:55:49 PM
http://www.barstoolsports.com/boston/super-page/stanley-cup-finals-in-la-has-its-benefits-i-suppose/


THE BLONDE 
quote
vegasdennis
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
vegasdennis
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 21934
Location: Nevada
#132
Posted: 6/6/2012 10:55:56 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by curitiba:

 

Thats pretty rude Vegas. Why the attitude?

but let me tell you this, your mother aborted when I got her banged up!


Witty wow must've been top of your class 
quote
potvin send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
potvin
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 23504
Location: United States
#133
Posted: 6/6/2012 10:57:26 PM
quote
curitiba send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
curitiba
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1365
Location:
#134
Posted: 6/6/2012 10:57:40 PM

Im upset that last night I supported the Kings and posters saying that the fanbase is terrible after todays fool  COMMENTS by VEGAS DENNIS!

quote
vegasdennis
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
vegasdennis
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 21934
Location: Nevada
#135
Posted: 6/6/2012 10:58:26 PM
 I'm heartbroken junior 
quote
Skubishack send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Skubishack
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 14624
Location: Antarctica
#136
Posted: 6/6/2012 10:59:30 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by HookEmHorns22:

http://www.barstoolsports.com/boston/super-page/stanley-cup-finals-in-la-has-its-benefits-i-suppose/


THE BLONDE 

Set Those Puppies FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote
curitiba send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
curitiba
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1365
Location:
#137
Posted: 6/6/2012 10:59:37 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by vegasdennis:


Witty wow must've been top of your class 

 

Dude, go vote Romney!  Dropping the old abortion joke is worth the old momma joke!

quote
HookEmHorns22
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
HookEmHorns22
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 21475
Location: United States
#138
Posted: 6/6/2012 11:00:51 PM
quote
vegasdennis
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
vegasdennis
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 21934
Location: Nevada
#139
Posted: 6/6/2012 11:01:19 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by curitiba:

 

Dude, go vote Romney!  Dropping the old abortion joke is worth the old momma joke!



Go lay in traffic kid
quote
Skubishack send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Skubishack
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 14624
Location: Antarctica
#140
Posted: 6/6/2012 11:05:46 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by curitiba:

Im upset that last night I supported the Kings and posters saying that the fanbase is terrible after todays fool  COMMENTS by VEGAS DENNIS!

When ever you jump into a thread late... and start picking on the scabs of the wounded... you are bound to get smacked in return. WTF do you expect??? What if you just lost money on the Habs and someone started talking crap about the game when it was just about over and lost...??? Go elsewhere and find a friend... No one here is interested.

quote
curitiba send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
curitiba
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1365
Location:
#141
Posted: 6/6/2012 11:08:12 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Skubishack:

When ever you jump into a thread late... and start picking on the scabs of the wounded... you are bound to get smacked in return. WTF do you expect??? What if you just lost money on the Habs and someone started talking crap about the game when it was just about over and lost...??? Go elsewhere and find a friend... No one here is interested.

LOL!  Never knew there was a time to come in on a GAME DAY THREAD!

 

I was away, got home for the third period, saw the DEVILS goal and then SAW the terrible Boarding call!  Sure enough Kings score. 

Get over it!

quote
Skubishack send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Skubishack
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 14624
Location: Antarctica
#142
Posted: 6/6/2012 11:15:20 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by curitiba:

LOL!  Never knew there was a time to come in on a GAME DAY THREAD!

 

I was away, got home for the third period, saw the DEVILS goal and then SAW the terrible Boarding call!  Sure enough Kings score. 

Get over it!

Personally I have nothing to get over except my lost parlays which would have cashed if LA had won.

But if you look at ANY of the IN-GAME thread posted you always see some clown come in late to start trouble and then try and rub it in peoples faces when thier team does lose.

YOU need to get over whatever it is that causes that behavior in YOURSELF.

And if you don't know... Then you just don't know.

quote
Dangerbay send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Dangerbay
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 14606
Location: Ontario
#143
Posted: 6/6/2012 11:54:44 PM
The cup is no fun if its won on the road.  I'm sure the Devils fans will celebrate alongside the Kings
quote
Forum Index : NHL Betting : Messages Page 6 of 6 «  2 3 4 5 6  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.