***HUGE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP PLAY ON THE 49ERS VS GIANTS GAME***

Forum: NFL Betting Page 3 of 3  1 2 3  
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: ***HUGE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP PLAY ON THE 49ERS VS GIANTS GAME***
tonyrome PM tonyrome
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 2505
United States
 
tonyrome
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/16/2012 8:54:57 AM
Giants will win SU.
GL

ALEWIS7136 PM ALEWIS7136
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 18
Mississippi
 
ALEWIS7136
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/16/2012 9:45:18 AM

The Giants played a great game yesterday! Now its time to pay the Piper, welcome to the big league Eli:) Im a die hard 49er fan!! Im taking my guys -2.5!!! their Defense is stacked, and they WILL reach out and touch Eli several times in this game as they did Drew who is a GREAT QB!!!!

Harbaugh has these guys believing in his system and it has worked all year long! Sorry Mike S. I know youre upset, but join all the other Haters and sit back and enjoy seeing the 49ers in the SB!!!

FACT- SF is the ONLY NFL team that has gone to the SB and WON each time they were there:)

Crashdavis565 PM Crashdavis565
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 14303
Colorado
 
Crashdavis565
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/16/2012 9:48:00 AM
GL
WinsNow999 PM WinsNow999
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 7078
American Samoa
 
WinsNow999
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/16/2012 11:06:22 AM
49ers will be present the NFC Champ (coming from West Coast) GL..Prime!
deegen PM deegen
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2975
 
deegen
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/16/2012 11:08:54 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by d33jay86:

frisko already played their superbowl yesterday. GIANTS VS PATS in the SUPERBOWL.

and the giants didnt, taking out a 15-1 one?

deegen PM deegen
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2975
 
deegen
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/16/2012 11:12:12 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ALEWIS7136:

The Giants played a great game yesterday! Now its time to pay the Piper, welcome to the big league Eli:) Im a die hard 49er fan!! Im taking my guys -2.5!!! their Defense is stacked, and they WILL reach out and touch Eli several times in this game as they did Drew who is a GREAT QB!!!!

Harbaugh has these guys believing in his system and it has worked all year long! Sorry Mike S. I know youre upset, but join all the other Haters and sit back and enjoy seeing the 49ers in the SB!!!

FACT- SF is the ONLY NFL team that has gone to the SB and WON each time they were there:)


yea thank god giants beat the pats back in 2008 because brady would be 4-4 as well, and the Montana comparisons wouldve been in full force. 
i cant see ANYONE EVER getting 4 superbowl victories in 4 tries... EVER. 

joe cool  GOAT QB
thanhdang60 PM thanhdang60
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 55
 
thanhdang60
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/16/2012 11:24:55 AM
BET ID=374016099
Straight Wager     01/22/12 18:30 ET
bet 7500.00 to win 6818.18     Result: Pending
Giants(NewYork)
49ers(SanFrancisco)                      49ers(SanFrancisco) -2.5

deegen PM deegen
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2975
 
deegen
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/16/2012 11:27:02 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by thanhdang60:

BET ID=374016099
Straight Wager     01/22/12 18:30 ET
bet 7500.00 to win 6818.18     Result: Pending
Giants(NewYork)
49ers(SanFrancisco)                      49ers(SanFrancisco) -2.5


dang... hope you hit that garbage man..

thanhdang60 PM thanhdang60
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 55
 
thanhdang60
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/16/2012 11:36:48 AM
BET ID=374095484
Future Wager     02/05/12 20:00 ET
bet 1000.00 to win 3500.00                Result: Pending
Odds to Win 2012 Super Bowl XLVI -      San Francisco 49ers +350
     Indianapolis IN                      

wetbandit4 PM wetbandit4
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 105
New Jersey
 
wetbandit4
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/16/2012 12:34:19 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Crusher13:

Originally Posted by Werker] You're seriously underestimating the Giants right now.

Last 4:

@ Jets 29-14
V Cowboys 31-14
V Falcons 24-2
@ Packers 37-20

The "who did they play" angle is not applicable here. The rest of your argument is based on "hunger." And a completely ridiculous trend. 

I can't believe you were ready with this play right after the game and this is what you came up with. Come on, man.
 

TOTALLY

One important FACT Mr. PTB, COWGIRLS beat SF in week 2 with a hurt Tony Romo overcoming a 2 TD deficit.  G-MEN beat Cowgirls twice

And SF "D" doesn't appear to be able to shut down passing games that well either. I would think you would use better judgement and RIDE the hot team plus the points  And the OVER 43 appears to be a lock as well as ELI is on fire Just sayin.......




Ok but the 49ers came back from 17 @Philly and the Eagles killed the Gmen twice!!! so whats your point(if any)?
PrimeTimeBoys PM PrimeTimeBoys
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 13343
Pennsylvania
 
PrimeTimeBoys
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/22/2012 7:02:42 PM
Lets go 49ers..................
sandrew PM sandrew
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 5736
Ohio
 
sandrew
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/22/2012 7:23:32 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by PrimeTimeBoys:

Lets go 49ers..................





PrimeTimeBoys PM PrimeTimeBoys
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 13343
Pennsylvania
 
PrimeTimeBoys
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/22/2012 7:49:41 PM
Might have a play in the 2nd half............
Saget PM Saget
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 184
 
Saget
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/22/2012 8:04:37 PM
Yea you will be looking to hedge your bet like me. San Fran can't win unless Eli makes some big mistakes

PrimeTimeBoys PM PrimeTimeBoys
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 13343
Pennsylvania
 
PrimeTimeBoys
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/22/2012 8:17:48 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Saget:

Yea you will be looking to hedge your bet like me. San Fran can't win unless Eli makes some big mistakes



Yeah, I just did in a a thread for 2nd half............
Forum: NFL Betting Page 3 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.