Under West Coast night games

Forum: MLB Betting Page 7 of 8 «  4 5 6 7 8   »
Author: [MLB Betting] Topic: Under West Coast night games
LawsonJames PM LawsonJames
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 31214
California
 
LawsonJames
Participation Meter
quote#151
Posted: 5/2/2012 11:07:22 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by sailing58:

Suppan 

 

What's up buddy ?

 

So your playing the unders at 7:00p.m.



Whats up Sailing! Good to hear from you my friend and hope all is well.

Yea all West Coast Unders for me at night.

Looks like it will be a 1-2 night tonight with only the Padres going under.

I said before there will be some nights like this but in the long term it will be very lucrative in my opinion and we are off to a 7-3 start ytd.
ac_bum PM ac_bum
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 22673
District of
              Columbia
 
ac_bum
Participation Meter
quote#152
Posted: 5/2/2012 11:40:14 PM
 ITS OK BRO WE ARE ON A NICE RUN HERE
LawsonJames PM LawsonJames
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 31214
California
 
LawsonJames
Participation Meter
quote#153
Posted: 5/2/2012 11:49:45 PM
AC if Giants game stays under it would be a 2-1 night and again another profitable day.


If we keep having 2-1 nights by the end of the year the ytd will be ridiculous!
LawsonJames PM LawsonJames
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 31214
California
 
LawsonJames
Participation Meter
quote#154
Posted: 5/3/2012 12:46:57 AM
Only reason we didnt go 3-0 is because Angels offense decided to wake up. 

Maybe we should cross Angels off the list? They are bound to hit eventually right?
Hoyasaxa PM Hoyasaxa
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 3386
California
 
Hoyasaxa
Participation Meter
quote#155
Posted: 5/3/2012 12:54:19 AM
yeah, the Angels are bound to hit but they can pitch so you might get by with some 6-1 games...SF
LawsonJames PM LawsonJames
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 31214
California
 
LawsonJames
Participation Meter
quote#156
Posted: 5/3/2012 1:55:23 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LawsonJames:



Padres/Brewers Under 6.5 (+105) 

Marlins/Giants Under 7 (-120) 

Angels/Twins Under 7.5 (-125) We have a friggin No-No and the over hits anyway 


West Coast Under Pathetic Baseball: ytd 7-3






3-0 last night and 2-1 tonight


West Coast Under Pathetic Baseball: ytd 9-4


Plisskin76 PM Plisskin76
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 3147
Nevada
 
Plisskin76
Participation Meter
quote#157
Posted: 5/3/2012 2:28:55 AM
Yes,another winning nite,2-1!

stick with angels for now,we can track them a bit.
2Team_Parlay PM 2Team_Parlay
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 9035
California
 
2Team_Parlay
Participation Meter
quote#158
Posted: 5/3/2012 2:39:14 AM
i will be following this system closely
LawsonJames PM LawsonJames
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 31214
California
 
LawsonJames
Participation Meter
quote#159
Posted: 5/3/2012 9:27:38 PM
West Coast Day games have been going under as well. The past 4 West Coast day games have gone under. I am going to start playing the Under in day games as well. These guy are just pathetic.

1 tonight.

Twins/Angels Under 7 (-115)


West Coast Under Pathetic Baseball: ytd 9-4



ac_bum PM ac_bum
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 22673
District of
              Columbia
 
ac_bum
Participation Meter
quote#160
Posted: 5/3/2012 9:37:59 PM
 LETS GO IN REVERSE
LawsonJames PM LawsonJames
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 31214
California
 
LawsonJames
Participation Meter
quote#161
Posted: 5/3/2012 9:48:17 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ac_bum:

 LETS GO IN REVERSE







LawsonJames PM LawsonJames
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 31214
California
 
LawsonJames
Participation Meter
quote#162
Posted: 5/3/2012 9:49:48 PM
AC, Mariners and A's will come home soon





ac_bum PM ac_bum
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 22673
District of
              Columbia
 
ac_bum
Participation Meter
quote#163
Posted: 5/3/2012 9:58:36 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LawsonJames:

AC, Mariners and A's will come home soon




 RIP FINLEY YOU ARE HOLDING MY MONEY HOSTAGE
LawsonJames PM LawsonJames
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 31214
California
 
LawsonJames
Participation Meter
quote#164
Posted: 5/4/2012 12:25:35 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LawsonJames:

West Coast Day games have been going under as well. The past 4 West Coast day games have gone under. I am going to start playing the Under in day games as well. These guy are just pathetic.

1 tonight.

Twins/Angels Under 7 (-115) 


West Coast Under Pathetic Baseball: ytd 9-4





Surprise, Surprise we got another under with the West Coast team not even scoring 


6-1 last 7 plays.


West Coast Under Pathetic Baseball: ytd 10-4


We got 4 games tomorrow night 


 
7_MarLBoro PM 7_MarLBoro
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 142
California
 
7_MarLBoro
Participation Meter
quote#165
Posted: 5/4/2012 12:41:21 AM
mil/sf under 6
minn/seattle 7
tor/los a 8
sd/miami 6
tinoker55 PM tinoker55
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 18962
Jamaica
 
tinoker55
Participation Meter
quote#166
Posted: 5/4/2012 8:32:27 AM
LJ I think you have something here...
LawsonJames PM LawsonJames
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 31214
California
 
LawsonJames
Participation Meter
quote#167
Posted: 5/4/2012 7:11:12 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LawsonJames:



Surprise, Surprise we got another under with the West Coast team not even scoring 


6-1 last 7 plays.


West Coast Under Pathetic Baseball: ytd 10-4


We got 4 games tomorrow night 


 


Marlins/Padres Under 6 (-120)

Brewers/Giants Under 6 (-110)

Angels/Blue Jays Under 8 (-110)

Mariners/Twins Under 7 (-115)


Remember my belief is that playing all West Coast home game Unders will be very profitable by seasons end.

With that being said, there will be bad days where we go 0-2 or 0-3 or if there are 4 games 0-4 but there will be days like 2 days ago where we went 3-0 in 1 night and in total 6-1 last 7 plays.

Even if we go 0-4 tonight we will still be in the green that shows how bad these friggin teams are offensively.

West Coast Under Pathetic Baseball: ytd 10-4

ac_bum PM ac_bum
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 22673
District of
              Columbia
 
ac_bum
Participation Meter
quote#168
Posted: 5/4/2012 7:25:06 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LawsonJames:



Marlins/Padres Under 6 (-120)

Brewers/Giants Under 6 (-110)

Angels/Blue Jays Under 8 (-110)

Mariners/Twins Under 7 (-115)


Remember my belief is that playing all West Coast home game Unders will be very profitable by seasons end.

With that being said, there will be bad days where we go 0-2 or 0-3 or if there are 4 games 0-4 but there will be days like 2 days ago where we went 3-0 in 1 night and in total 6-1 last 7 plays.

Even if we go 0-4 tonight we will still be in the green that shows how bad these friggin teams are offensively.

West Coast Under Pathetic Baseball: ytd 10-4

YES SIR LET GO  IN REVVVVERSE
LawsonJames PM LawsonJames
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 31214
California
 
LawsonJames
Participation Meter
quote#169
Posted: 5/4/2012 8:00:50 PM
AC,

I'm sure after I mount up a really good record with this idea of mine more people will start following but I will always remember you were my first road dog 
ac_bum PM ac_bum
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 22673
District of
              Columbia
 
ac_bum
Participation Meter
quote#170
Posted: 5/4/2012 8:14:11 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LawsonJames:

AC,

I'm sure after I mount up a really good record with this idea of mine more people will start following but I will always remember you were my first road dog 
YES SIR FROM START TO FINISH
rms8325 PM rms8325
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 1079
Ohio
 
rms8325
Participation Meter
quote#171
Posted: 5/4/2012 8:30:09 PM
Lawson do you bet all these the same units
Plisskin76 PM Plisskin76
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 3147
Nevada
 
Plisskin76
Participation Meter
quote#172
Posted: 5/4/2012 8:31:07 PM
you miss one LJ,should be 7-1 for may.
TopEdgeSports PM TopEdgeSports
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 189
United States
 
TopEdgeSports
Participation Meter
quote#173
Posted: 5/4/2012 8:33:21 PM
Denverb PM Denverb
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5150
Antarctica
 
Denverb
Participation Meter
quote#174
Posted: 5/4/2012 9:14:17 PM
Just stopping in LJ as always BOL.


West Coast Under Pathetic Baseball
LawsonJames PM LawsonJames
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 31214
California
 
LawsonJames
Participation Meter
quote#175
Posted: 5/4/2012 9:29:36 PM
Denver, TopEdge, Pliss- Thanks my friends and wish you all the best as always 


Rms- Yes all the same units 
Forum: MLB Betting Page 7 of 8 «  4 5 6 7 8   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.