Messages

Forum Index : NFL Betting : Messages Page 6 of 6 «  2 3 4 5 6  
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: WEEK 6 - NFL Breakdown Sheets
dreamteam808 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
dreamteam808
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 16
Location:
#126
Posted: 10/14/2012 2:44:21 PM

i been following ur picks... good work...

quote
dreamteam808 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
dreamteam808
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 16
Location:
#127
Posted: 10/14/2012 2:50:50 PM
what do u think about the later games..? i was leaning on arizona
quote
si1ly send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
si1ly
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 12061
Location: Florida
#128
Posted: 10/14/2012 3:09:06 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dreamteam808:

what do u think about the later games..? i was leaning on arizona

I like Minnesota the most

Solid line value on the Seahawks, but I'm not going to bet against the Pats offense.

Arizona looks great on paper, but I'm expecting a lot of effort from the Bills - especially on defense.  If they can get to Kobb, it will be a very long game for the Cardinals.  I'm likely staying away here.
quote
FinzzFan_Utah send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
FinzzFan_Utah
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 48
Location: Utah
#129
Posted: 10/14/2012 3:16:14 PM
Late game leans??

I like the Vikings -2 and the Seahawks Under 42.5

quote
wizardofoz228 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
wizardofoz228
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 28
Location: California
#130
Posted: 10/14/2012 3:17:59 PM
quote
FinzzFan_Utah send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
FinzzFan_Utah
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 48
Location: Utah
#131
Posted: 10/14/2012 3:19:48 PM
@Si1ly

We must have posted at the same time.

I am glad to see your on the Vikings. I was so confident about that I felt I was being trapped.

quote
si1ly send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
si1ly
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 12061
Location: Florida
#132
Posted: 10/14/2012 3:23:10 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by FinzzFan_Utah:

Late game leans??

I like the Vikings -2 and the Seahawks Under 42.5


Leaning on that under also.
quote
si1ly send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
si1ly
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 12061
Location: Florida
#133
Posted: 10/14/2012 3:25:00 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by FinzzFan_Utah:

@Si1ly

We must have posted at the same time.

I am glad to see your on the Vikings. I was so confident about that I felt I was being trapped.


I haven't locked into them yet.. but they're my strongest lean for the afternoon slate.

Good luck!


quote
traderjoe13 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
traderjoe13
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 246
Location: Ohio
#134
Posted: 10/14/2012 3:33:12 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by si1ly:

I'm still getting +2.5 offered on the Denver line and I don't see myself flipping sides during the week.  I'm going to lock in at this number expecting it to close around +1 or PK.

 

u like denver +1 silly

quote
chivashoolio send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
chivashoolio
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 931
Location:
#135
Posted: 10/14/2012 3:39:58 PM
if he likes +2.5 he'll like +1 you cant realistically go into a game taking +2.5 without expecting a win, its just safety
quote
si1ly send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
si1ly
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 12061
Location: Florida
#136
Posted: 10/14/2012 3:42:49 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by chivashoolio:

if he likes +2.5 he'll like +1 you cant realistically go into a game taking +2.5 without expecting a win, its just safety


I like value more than anything in any sport.  But I think Denver wins outright and the line movement tells me it's probably the right side.
quote
traderjoe13 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
traderjoe13
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 246
Location: Ohio
#137
Posted: 10/14/2012 3:45:41 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by si1ly:



I like value more than anything in any sport.  But I think Denver wins outright and the line movement tells me it's probably the right side.

quote
FinzzFan_Utah send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
FinzzFan_Utah
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 48
Location: Utah
#138
Posted: 10/14/2012 3:50:54 PM
Good Luck Silly...

Thanks for your time

quote
traderjoe13 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
traderjoe13
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 246
Location: Ohio
#139
Posted: 10/14/2012 4:13:18 PM
are you playing seattle or the under in the afternoon games?
quote
weeble5672
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
weeble5672
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 66601
Location: Ontario
#140
Posted: 10/14/2012 5:06:26 PM
Nice work so far this season. You playing anything tonight?
quote
si1ly send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
si1ly
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 12061
Location: Florida
#141
Posted: 10/14/2012 6:53:02 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by weeble5672:

Nice work so far this season. You playing anything tonight?

I had Green Bay +10.5 in a teaser with San Francisco but that doesn't look like it's going to be alive in a few hours.  I think the line is extremely sharp and I'm leaning on the points if anything.  Green Bay has a top 5 offense and Houston is playing on a short week after losing their second best defender.  If Green Bay can establish any sort of running game, they can keep Houston's pass rush in check and stay in it.  If not, well, Houston is pretty damn good.. One other variable to pay attention to is special teams.  Green Bay has a net +5 yard advantage for every kick return and +4 advantage for every punt return.  In a close game, these field position yards could be the difference.  Also lean under - especially in the first half - as I see both teams trying to establish the run early on.
quote
weeble5672
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
weeble5672
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 66601
Location: Ontario
#142
Posted: 10/14/2012 7:17:49 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by si1ly:


I had Green Bay +10.5 in a teaser with San Francisco but that doesn't look like it's going to be alive in a few hours.  I think the line is extremely sharp and I'm leaning on the points if anything.  Green Bay has a top 5 offense and Houston is playing on a short week after losing their second best defender.  If Green Bay can establish any sort of running game, they can keep Houston's pass rush in check and stay in it.  If not, well, Houston is pretty damn good.. One other variable to pay attention to is special teams.  Green Bay has a net +5 yard advantage for every kick return and +4 advantage for every punt return.  In a close game, these field position yards could be the difference.  Also lean under - especially in the first half - as I see both teams trying to establish the run early on.


Thanks man. Under is on my radar.
quote
NYBUILT send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
NYBUILT
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1084
Location: South Carolina
#143
Posted: 10/14/2012 7:22:07 PM
Nice work, using your sheets have been most beneficial... Again using since end of MLB season and the carry over to NFL.....Thanks....
quote
DAWGPRINT send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
DAWGPRINT
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 4109
Location: Georgia
#144
Posted: 10/14/2012 8:26:05 PM
quote
si1ly send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
si1ly
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 12061
Location: Florida
#145
Posted: 10/15/2012 11:46:44 AM
Here's a direct link to DEN@SD:


https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8gd-be68XCvMW1idkpid0ZYem8/edit
quote
Forum Index : NFL Betting : Messages Page 6 of 6 «  2 3 4 5 6  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.