Messages

Forum Index : NBA Betting : Messages
Author: [NBA Betting] Topic: Covers ranks me 1 of 9905
Shocker23
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: MGM Grand |
Shocker23
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 68
Location: Florida
#1
Posted: 4/5/2012 1:03:17 PM

Since covers has me ranked # 1 with my knowledge in over/unders I wanted to share py picks for the rest of the NBA season.

Currently I am 181-118-6

Tonights plays are:

NY/Orlando under 189

Wash/Detroit under 190.5

GoodLuck

quote
sc_capper74 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
sc_capper74
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 3208
Location: South Carolina
#2
Posted: 4/5/2012 1:05:49 PM
Good Luck, Shocker!! Keep killing those Totals!peace handshake
quote
hyvong send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
hyvong
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 849
Location:
#3
Posted: 4/5/2012 1:06:49 PM
Thanks for sharing. GL.
quote
AnthonyStarks send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
AnthonyStarks
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 2819
Location: New Jersey
#4
Posted: 4/5/2012 1:08:59 PM
quote
FrontRowCenter send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
FrontRowCenter
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 6467
Location: Florida
#5
Posted: 4/5/2012 1:20:03 PM

Good Luck Shocker!!!

 

Time for a new avatar.

 

quote
dendogg55
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
dendogg55
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 8897
Location: Italy
#6
Posted: 4/5/2012 1:21:43 PM
Nice. Bol dude.
quote
BlackStone3 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
BlackStone3
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 129
Location:
#7
Posted: 4/5/2012 1:29:40 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by FrontRowCenter:

Good Luck Shocker!!!

 

Time for a new avatar.

 

 

 Maybe a box of Total?         

quote
Mr_Wiggle send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Mr_Wiggle
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 736
Location:
#8
Posted: 4/5/2012 1:30:39 PM
Riding wash Detroit under 191 

Also liking Bulls over 176? Thoughts
quote
NastyNate- send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
NastyNate-
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 304
Location:
#9
Posted: 4/5/2012 1:35:01 PM
I'm with the over on the bulls. That line already moved up to 177 so get it quick if you're gonna take it.
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
cashinsports send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
cashinsports
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 4482
Location:
#10
Posted: 4/5/2012 1:38:21 PM
any link to the page that shows you are ranked #1?
quote
Shocker23
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: MGM Grand |
Shocker23
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 68
Location: Florida
#11
Posted: 4/5/2012 1:39:32 PM

Mr. Wiggle. I was leaning that way as well. Will probably pull the trigger soon.

FrontRow- U tought me well! I will change avatar to the hottest @ss in tally ASAP!

quote
Shocker23
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: MGM Grand |
Shocker23
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 68
Location: Florida
#12
Posted: 4/5/2012 1:46:18 PM

Cashins- Its recorded in NBA league contests. Currently 14th overall.

Ive been great with over/unders but pretty awful against the spread.

BOL

quote
cashinsports send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
cashinsports
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 4482
Location:
#13
Posted: 4/5/2012 2:41:28 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Shocker23:

Cashins- Its recorded in NBA league contests. Currently 14th overall.

Ive been great with over/unders but pretty awful against the spread.

BOL

congrat's man

of the 2 plays posted which are you more confident in?

quote
BOCCO send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sports Interaction |
BOCCO
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 1309
Location: Ontario
#14
Posted: 4/5/2012 2:44:46 PM
quote
BigJohnStud send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
BigJohnStud
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 2070
Location: Hawaii
#15
Posted: 4/5/2012 2:47:05 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Shocker23:

Since covers has me ranked # 1 with my knowledge in over/unders I wanted to share py picks for the rest of the NBA season.

Currently I am 181-118-6

Tonights plays are:

NY/Orlando under 189

Wash/Detroit under 190.5

GoodLuck

nice work..congrats
quote
glenndef62 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetDSI |
glenndef62
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 7507
Location: Massachusetts
#16
Posted: 4/5/2012 2:52:11 PM

Thanks Shocker....excellent year.

Ya just edged me out by 7078 places........GL !!!......

quote
Shocker23
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: MGM Grand |
Shocker23
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 68
Location: Florida
#17
Posted: 4/5/2012 3:19:50 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by cashinsports:

congrat's man

of the 2 plays posted which are you more confident in?

  Wash/ Deroit
quote
Mr_Wiggle send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Mr_Wiggle
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 736
Location:
#18
Posted: 4/5/2012 3:58:02 PM
That washington and detroit is looking good I think they covered the over in their past 2 games but went under the last 7.

Previous matchup between these two ended up without any team going into the tripple digits I hope they can do that again tonite. 87-91

Might lock into the bulls over.. against the celtics. If the celtics cover the spread of 7.5/8 then it will go over. If the bulls smoke the crap outa boston tonite by DD then its going to look pretty grim for the over. If boston takes the lead it will end up in the over so im going to stay away from the point spread on this game....

93-85?? over 91-83 under? I can see this game looking something like this Im actually thinking about hitting up the money line for this bulls game I dont see them loosing after a doubble loss.


thoughts?
quote
Frank the Bank send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Frank the Bank
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 10699
Location: Pennsylvania
#19
Posted: 4/5/2012 4:11:47 PM
Good work brother
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
Shocker23
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: MGM Grand |
Shocker23
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 68
Location: Florida
#20
Posted: 4/5/2012 4:14:00 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Mr_Wiggle:

That washington and detroit is looking good I think they covered the over in their past 2 games but went under the last 7.

Previous matchup between these two ended up without any team going into the tripple digits I hope they can do that again tonite. 87-91

Might lock into the bulls over.. against the celtics. If the celtics cover the spread of 7.5/8 then it will go over. If the bulls smoke the crap outa boston tonite by DD then its going to look pretty grim for the over. If boston takes the lead it will end up in the over so im going to stay away from the point spread on this game....

93-85?? over 91-83 under? I can see this game looking something like this Im actually thinking about hitting up the money line for this bulls game I dont see them loosing after a doubble loss.


thoughts?
Locked in on Boston plus 7.5 and Over 176.5.
quote
FrontRowCenter send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
FrontRowCenter
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 6467
Location: Florida
#21
Posted: 4/5/2012 7:48:56 PM
Shocker, is it true the reason u don't have an avatar is to honor the infamous Mr. Bator???
quote
Forum Index : NBA Betting : Messages
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.