Messages

Forum Index : Website Promotions : Messages Page 7 of 9 «  5 6 7 8 9   »
Author: [Website Promotions] Topic: Black Belt Cappers
Mr_Ranch send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Mr_Ranch
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 253
Location:
#151
Posted: 4/25/2012 6:35:27 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Bubba_Says:

Not only that but did 'you' notice that some people only post when a service doesn't do well?  The way some act, they expect to win every ticket, every day forever.

Bottom line, know the service you're working with.  As for myself, I like return I've gotten from Terry and his sons.


Man you are such a SHILL for TDA that it's not even funny. But I wonder if you can be called a SHILL if you're actually the people running it.. 

Either way, damn you are a loser. Just wait, you and bigkeith will be here soon defending that scam service. After hearing you 2, I'm actually starting to like blackbelt more. 

Then again, all touts suck so not really. 
quote
Mr_Ranch send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Mr_Ranch
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 253
Location:
#152
Posted: 4/25/2012 6:37:16 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by S_A_I_N_T_S:


That seems to be how Ranch is. He just likes to talk garbage and provides no good info at all. 

I told you that you can follow my winners if you want. Stop being so prideful.. 

I guess your fragile ego is a bit 
quote
peeiempee send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
peeiempee
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 18
Location:
#153
Posted: 4/26/2012 4:19:36 PM
For everyone who started playing today's action, at start of MLB, I hope they told you to split your bankroll into 1000 units or you read this thread. They won about 100 units this preseason and have lost almost all of it already or they are already in the red. Will they get it back...maybe. Did people who started this at start of this season and assumed or today's action told them split 1000 into 10 unit go belly up...you betcha. Time to chime in big Keith and bubba says
quote
peeiempee send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
peeiempee
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 18
Location:
#154
Posted: 4/26/2012 4:30:25 PM
Big Keith, if you played all their MLB and NHL playoff picks since start of post season hockey and you work with 800 units, I would
Estimate that 300 is gone already. Like I said these post are just letting people know start with 1000 units if you do like today's action. Or reconsider no such thing as easy money.
quote
mariasmith send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
mariasmith
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 85
Location:
#155
Posted: 4/27/2012 10:43:14 AM
you guys have really been busy debating back and forth. It's really fun to read. 
quote
peeiempee send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
peeiempee
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 18
Location:
#156
Posted: 4/27/2012 10:24:22 PM
Oh add another 50-70 unit losing night tonight pending rangers and braves. Never a debate just preaching consumer awareness because I was a victim. No harm done but I feel they should have let peeps know they are on a 1000 units bankroll
quote
Bubba_Says send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Bubba_Says
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 478
Location:
#157
Posted: 4/29/2012 11:42:11 AM
Yesterday I went 8-1 and added 94.40, 5-1 +89.80 units from MLB and 3-0 +5.00 units from the NBA, units from Terry's/todaysactions selections.  
quote
peeiempee send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
peeiempee
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 18
Location:
#158
Posted: 4/29/2012 11:51:32 AM
That's great terry, keep chasing. 20 units each game now to go 8-1. Nice
quote
peeiempee send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
peeiempee
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 18
Location:
#159
Posted: 4/29/2012 12:05:02 PM
It looks like today's action has cancelled my script for exposing the truth about them. I never said how many units they had on each team just how much they lost. I guess it's better not to send losing plays that will drain your bankroll to someone who will expose you. Last bit of caution, bubba says is today's action. Don't believe anything he says. When betting units range from .10 unit to 50 units you know you are in trouble with a service that chases. Becomes a why bother playing when you split your bankroll into 1000 units. Just my opinion
quote
peeiempee send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
peeiempee
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 18
Location:
#160
Posted: 4/29/2012 12:10:18 PM
You have services or even posters who are up 16-20 units betting 1-2 units per game, why pay these clowns hundreds of dollars. Convert this in today's action unit levels it's like 250 units won already. Wow!!!
quote
Bubba_Says send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Bubba_Says
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 478
Location:
#161
Posted: 4/29/2012 12:43:00 PM

peeiempee,

What part of I'm not Terry or any of his sons do you not understand?  Seeing you seemed to get a thrill about posting when losing tickets took place, I posted about a great winning day.  Were it me, I'd contact them and find out what's going on - just my opinion.

Bubba

quote
S_A_I_N_T_S send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
S_A_I_N_T_S
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1502
Location: Nevada
#162
Posted: 5/5/2012 9:55:10 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by peeiempee:

You have services or even posters who are up 16-20 units betting 1-2 units per game, why pay these clowns hundreds of dollars. Convert this in today's action unit levels it's like 250 units won already. Wow!!!

I've never really trusted the posters in the forums here. when they win, they always post a record. When they lose, they'll find a reason to start their record over.. 
quote
S_A_I_N_T_S send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
S_A_I_N_T_S
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1502
Location: Nevada
#163
Posted: 5/5/2012 9:59:53 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by peeiempee:

It looks like today's action has cancelled my script for exposing the truth about them. I never said how many units they had on each team just how much they lost. I guess it's better not to send losing plays that will drain your bankroll to someone who will expose you. Last bit of caution, bubba says is today's action. Don't believe anything he says. When betting units range from .10 unit to 50 units you know you are in trouble with a service that chases. Becomes a why bother playing when you split your bankroll into 1000 units. Just my opinion

not getting on your case here but why would you continue to use Todays Action if they've been LOSING you money as you claim?? That doesn't make too much sense.  


quote
Mr_Ranch send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Mr_Ranch
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 253
Location:
#164
Posted: 5/17/2012 3:51:57 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Bubba_Says:

Yesterday I went 8-1 and added 94.40, 5-1 +89.80 units from MLB and 3-0 +5.00 units from the NBA, units from Terry's/todaysactions selections.  

Great job Terry Bubba. Next time don't put "I went". You told on yourself. 

Classic. 
quote
Mr_Ranch send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Mr_Ranch
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 253
Location:
#165
Posted: 5/17/2012 3:56:00 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by S_A_I_N_T_S:


I've never really trusted the posters in the forums here. when they win, they always post a record. When they lose, they'll find a reason to start their record over.. 

You can trust me Saints. All I do is win. 

I'm about to post a winner in the baseball forum. 
quote
Bubba_Says send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Bubba_Says
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 478
Location:
#166
Posted: 5/19/2012 2:48:08 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Mr_Ranch:


Great job Terry Bubba. Next time don't put "I went". You told on yourself. 

Classic. 

 

QUOTE Originally Posted by Bubba_Says:

Yesterday I went 8-1 and added 94.40, 5-1 +89.80 units from MLB and 3-0 +5.00 units from the NBA, units from Terry's/todaysactions selections.

That night I went 8-1 from Terry's/todaysactions selections.  Are you unable to understand what was written?

quote
S_A_I_N_T_S send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
S_A_I_N_T_S
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1502
Location: Nevada
#167
Posted: 5/31/2012 11:56:29 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Mr_Ranch:


You can trust me Saints. All I do is win. 

I'm about to post a winner in the baseball forum. 

You wouldn't know a winner if slapped you in the face Ranch. Your record is bad, real bad. Keep losing your money buddy. 
quote
Mr_Ranch send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Mr_Ranch
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 253
Location:
#168
Posted: 7/20/2012 4:16:05 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by S_A_I_N_T_S:


You wouldn't know a winner if slapped you in the face Ranch. Your record is bad, real bad. Keep losing your money buddy. 

I posted a baseball winner for you to tail Saints. Look for it in the MLB Forum. 
quote
Mr_Ranch send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Mr_Ranch
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 253
Location:
#169
Posted: 7/20/2012 4:21:12 PM
I'm surprised you trolls haven't updated this thread in awhile. I guess all of you missed me. 

Ok Ok. I guess I will write more since I'm the only interesting person in here. I'm sure the rest of you have lost your money by this point. 
quote
S_A_I_N_T_S send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
S_A_I_N_T_S
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1502
Location: Nevada
#170
Posted: 8/26/2012 2:33:15 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Mr_Ranch:


I posted a baseball winner for you to tail Saints. Look for it in the MLB Forum. 

Really dude! Give it up man. You are truly an attention person. Get a life. 
quote
peeiempee send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
peeiempee
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 18
Location:
#171
Posted: 8/26/2012 2:45:15 PM

Time to do a little update.  I have said all I needed to say with today's action.  Now time for blackbelt cappers.

I have been chasing my whole 4 years betting did really well and was really lucky.  Ran into a bad run and lost almost half my winnings.  Decided to compound like professionals do.  Saw this thread and gave TDA and blackbelt a try,

Here is my experience with blackbelt.  Ive had them in a group lost the account 2 weeks into it with them Janurary.  After account was cancelled, I set up a ghost account through my friend from March to end of May.  They lost about me about 3000 betting 300 a play.  They played their chasing MAPS on 1st inning run to to be scored every day.  And I stopped since then because who needs to pay 500 a month for some bullshit chase system we all can come up with.  Their record was heavily padded with this. So I cancelled with them.

End of June now they kept sending me emails that they are winning.  So i decide to jump back on .  Betting 500 a play they were up about 1500 for me (cost was 575 for a month now so profit vs risk did not add up for me).  Surprisingly they stopped playing their MAPS during this time.  Not 1 play of MAPS because that's why i cancelled for.  They used to play middle to short favorites,but kept playing -runlines and big dogs.  I have a feeling I was being stringed along to milk my monthly script.

Just stopped 2 days ago on them even though 26th was my expiration date, but it is on auto-renew so I did it on the 23rd just to be safe so I don't get charged again.  Wow miraculouly they go on a 10-0 run.  I had them on and off for half a year they barely can keep me in the black and now a 10-0 run when I jump off.  I let the reader interpret this one.  Adding that it took them 3 weeks to actually make a play when MLB 1st started and now they make preseason NFL plays.  Method of operation does not make sense here.  But that's just my opinion.

So after on and off for about 6 months, they have lost and always when you cancel they say they go on an insane run.  Price always goes up after the run.  I say I don't like MAPS they have not made a single MAP play since I joined them again. 

This below is just my opinion of them:

This is just my opinion that they are stringing me along for the monthly fee.  Their records are always posted after the fact unlike pregame or other big capper groups which are released at start of game time.  Not many people have access to them due to the price I assume. So don't really know if record is made up or not. I would say yes, if no one can verify and games are not posted when the game starts you will have to assume they are false.  I also think Maria Smith is a shill for them. I will say you probably won't go broke with them becasue they practice good bankroll management. No GOTW or GOTY just flat bet and no more than 4 plays per day, but NO capper is worth $575 a month or else he would not need to sell plays.  

Not here to debate just consumer awareness so people don't fall into my trap.  Donated a lot of money to these touts/scammers.  Am I stupid for it yes.  But they play on your emotions to win and get even.  Which is why the capping industry, online sports betting has such a lucrative market.  One and done here with this thread and these two "cappers,touts, scammers." BOL all 

quote
peeiempee send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
peeiempee
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 18
Location:
#172
Posted: 8/26/2012 2:47:13 PM
I meant +RL lines just in chase someone reads this and checks their record and doesn't make sense.
quote
S_A_I_N_T_S send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
S_A_I_N_T_S
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1502
Location: Nevada
#173
Posted: 8/26/2012 2:53:49 PM
I decided to sign on with blackbelt just over a week ago. Will keep those of you interested updated on how they're doing.  

In MLB, so far it's been many ML & RL dog plays risking part on the ML and part on the RL. That isn't really my usual style. But I'm not one to question if it makes me money. It didn't start off good at all, but has been a great weekend. 

Not much NFLX. Only 2 plays so far. Both won. 
quote
S_A_I_N_T_S send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
S_A_I_N_T_S
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1502
Location: Nevada
#174
Posted: 8/26/2012 4:16:00 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by peeiempee:

Time to do a little update.  I have said all I needed to say with today's action.  Now time for blackbelt cappers.

I have been chasing my whole 4 years betting did really well and was really lucky.  Ran into a bad run and lost almost half my winnings.  Decided to compound like professionals do.  Saw this thread and gave TDA and blackbelt a try,

Here is my experience with blackbelt.  Ive had them in a group lost the account 2 weeks into it with them Janurary.  After account was cancelled, I set up a ghost account through my friend from March to end of May.  They lost about me about 3000 betting 300 a play.  They played their chasing MAPS on 1st inning run to to be scored every day.  And I stopped since then because who needs to pay 500 a month for some bullshit chase system we all can come up with.  Their record was heavily padded with this. So I cancelled with them.

End of June now they kept sending me emails that they are winning.  So i decide to jump back on .  Betting 500 a play they were up about 1500 for me (cost was 575 for a month now so profit vs risk did not add up for me).  Surprisingly they stopped playing their MAPS during this time.  Not 1 play of MAPS because that's why i cancelled for.  They used to play middle to short favorites,but kept playing -runlines and big dogs.  I have a feeling I was being stringed along to milk my monthly script.

Just stopped 2 days ago on them even though 26th was my expiration date, but it is on auto-renew so I did it on the 23rd just to be safe so I don't get charged again.  Wow miraculouly they go on a 10-0 run.  I had them on and off for half a year they barely can keep me in the black and now a 10-0 run when I jump off.  I let the reader interpret this one.  Adding that it took them 3 weeks to actually make a play when MLB 1st started and now they make preseason NFL plays.  Method of operation does not make sense here.  But that's just my opinion.

So after on and off for about 6 months, they have lost and always when you cancel they say they go on an insane run.  Price always goes up after the run.  I say I don't like MAPS they have not made a single MAP play since I joined them again. 

This below is just my opinion of them:

This is just my opinion that they are stringing me along for the monthly fee.  Their records are always posted after the fact unlike pregame or other big capper groups which are released at start of game time.  Not many people have access to them due to the price I assume. So don't really know if record is made up or not. I would say yes, if no one can verify and games are not posted when the game starts you will have to assume they are false.  I also think Maria Smith is a shill for them. I will say you probably won't go broke with them becasue they practice good bankroll management. No GOTW or GOTY just flat bet and no more than 4 plays per day, but NO capper is worth $575 a month or else he would not need to sell plays.  

Not here to debate just consumer awareness so people don't fall into my trap.  Donated a lot of money to these touts/scammers.  Am I stupid for it yes.  But they play on your emotions to win and get even.  Which is why the capping industry, online sports betting has such a lucrative market.  One and done here with this thread and these two "cappers,touts, scammers." BOL all 


Not defending TDA or BB so I want to make that very clear. Just stating the obvious. 

You have 18 total posts and created ghost accounts and we're supposed to believe you??  

maybe I don't understand but why would you have a ghost account to get plays anyway peeiempee?


quote
bigkeith send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
bigkeith
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 90
Location:
#175
Posted: 8/27/2012 11:21:44 AM

I am with Saints on this one !

All you do bro is jump around and not follow thru long-term with anyone ?

You bitched about Terry at Todays Action and he is up Very nice for MLB, You girl about BB even thu at this point in time I feel the 575 a month is fee is VERY HIGH . That I dont agree with at all. However they have performed well over time.

 

Again this is the issue that so many have ? This poster is living proof of it ?  Never sticks it out for more then 3 months or so and then gets killed and comes on here and blasts everyone.

What do you expect from any of these guys ? Do you expect to win every month all year around ?

Based on everthing you write I strongly suggest you take up another hobby. Wagering is not for you my man.

There is no reason for me or anyone else to even post whom we think is solid or not as you join them for short term and get beat and then come on here and go Nuts about it.

I just dont get it. Funny thing is I was going to reccomend another person whom is Lights Out and has been for over 2 years and nobody talks about him at all. But What For ?

You will do the same garbage with him and  this guy is good for 400 units a year at 1/2 unit play and 1 unit plays overall.

I suggest Golf or another form of entertainment . Sports wagering isnt for ya.

 

BK   

quote
Forum Index : Website Promotions : Messages Page 7 of 9 «  5 6 7 8 9   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.