Messages

Forum Index : Politics : Messages Page 4 of 4  1 2 3 4  
Author: [Politics] Topic: Police officers Chris Serino, Lou Palumbo, Eugene o'donnell
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 24455
Location: United States
#76
Posted: 4/12/2012 3:08:41 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dl36:



Covers knows the irony

bowslit's insults are simply a sign that you have under "their" skin



There I fixed it...
quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7923
Location: Texas
#77
Posted: 4/12/2012 5:49:06 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bowlslit:

Brett Favre had more experience than Drew Brees yet that didn't help him get past the Saints in the Championship game.

Dan Marino went to the Super Bowl in only his second year and never came close to going when he had the most experience of all.

I see you have added your hedge clause by talking about redneck jury members.

I know alot of people that have been in a particular field for a long time, but don't mistake tenure for effectiveness. Only a moron would confuse the two.

Just because Zimmerman might face a trial. Does not mean justice will prevail. The only people who think Zimmerman is innocent and will find Zimmerman innocent are ignorant morons. You know the kind of ignorant morons I am talking about.

Like people who don’t believe in obeying 911, believe detectives with a 100 years of combined experience are mall cops, and believe we don’t need you to do that and don’t do that are two different meanings. Those kind of morons.

I’m not mistaking tenure for effectiveness. I’m saying their effectiveness is what was responsible for their tenure.

A jury is a group of twelve people of average ignorance.
~ Herbert Spencer

Which is why I’m skeptical of justice prevailing.

quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7923
Location: Texas
#78
Posted: 4/12/2012 5:51:46 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dl36:



There I fixed it...
quote
J_Galt send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
J_Galt
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 381
Location:
#79
Posted: 4/12/2012 7:21:34 AM
Money,

please allow me to go off topic for a minute, but it does relate to juries.

did the casey anthony jury get it right or were they a bunch of morons?
( you said you solved this in 5 minutes certainly you solved the Caylee Anthony death too )
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7923
Location: Texas
#80
Posted: 4/12/2012 8:20:39 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by J_Galt:

Money,

please allow me to go off topic for a minute, but it does relate to juries.

did the casey anthony jury get it right or were they a bunch of morons?
( you said you solved this in 5 minutes certainly you solved the Caylee Anthony death too )
Anyone with common sense knows casey was guilty. That's why I used the quote by philosopher
Herbert Spencer. Casey was lucky the jury of her peers was filled with morons.
quote
J_Galt send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
J_Galt
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 381
Location:
#81
Posted: 4/12/2012 8:37:16 PM
TY for your response, but the jury found exactly as they should have.

since you say they are morons, you must be able to tell me how casey anthony killed Caylee.

Please enlighten me
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7923
Location: Texas
#82
Posted: 4/12/2012 9:25:38 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by J_Galt:

TY for your response, but the jury found exactly as they should have.

since you say they are morons, you must be able to tell me how casey anthony killed Caylee.

Please enlighten me
Casey had searched on her computer for chloroform and how to break a neck. Casey waited 30+ days to report her daughter missing. Then lied to the police, lied to everyone and was caught lying maybe 20+ times. The car smelled like a body.

She chloroformed her daughter and used layers of duct tape on her mouth, nose, and put her in a plastic bag so she could go partying. I don’t know what this case has to do with trevon martin being killed by a crazed vigilante.
quote
bowlslit send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4235
Location: Greece
#83
Posted: 4/12/2012 9:48:45 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by MoneySRH:

Casey had searched on her computer for chloroform and how to break a neck. Casey waited 30+ days to report her daughter missing. Then lied to the police, lied to everyone and was caught lying maybe 20+ times. The car smelled like a body.

She chloroformed her daughter and used layers of duct tape on her mouth, nose, and put her in a plastic bag so she could go partying. I don’t know what this case has to do with trevon martin being killed by a crazed vigilante.

He called police on himself, vigilantes don't do that.

 

 

quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7923
Location: Texas
#84
Posted: 4/12/2012 11:13:37 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bowlslit:

He called police on himself, vigilantes don't do that.

 

 

The Neighborhood watch is a fuckin vigilance committee that calls the cops. Zimmerman did call the cops like he was told but decided to act like a crazed vigilante who thought he was a real cop.  
quote
14daroad send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
14daroad
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 9261
Location: Virginia
#85
Posted: 4/13/2012 8:32:24 AM

Um:

"The best evidence we have is the testimony of George Zimmerman, and he says the decedent was the primary aggressor in the whole event," Serino told the Sentinel March 16. "Everything I have is adding up to what he says."

 

Just about everything you've posted on this incident has been untrue.

quote
14daroad send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
14daroad
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 9261
Location: Virginia
#86
Posted: 4/13/2012 8:33:40 AM

To be clear, Serino did not want Zimmerman charged or arrested.

 

quote
J_Galt send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
J_Galt
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 381
Location:
#87
Posted: 4/13/2012 9:54:07 AM
@#82

That is just about what I figured happened.

Maybe no babysitter, so she chloroformed Caylee to go out to party.

Took her along, put her in truck ( out of sight )
Duct taped the baby in case she woke up.

Caylee may have aspirated
Caylee may have suffocated
Caylee may have died of too much chloroform
Caylee may have died of Hyperthermia


The problem with our guesses and theories, is there is no proof.

There was no cause of death ( yes, because someone, most likely casey covered up death and hid child )
BUT
if YOU were on the jury,
if I was on the jury,
We would not be able to decide to fate of Casey on our guesses on how the child died.

The prostitution overcharged, and the jury came back with the only legal funding they could.

I am CERTAIN DJ and Depeche will agree.


I think the same thing is going to happen here if the evidence that has leaked out is accurate.

If the prosecution stays with just 2nd degree, I don't see 12 neutral, objective, non bias individuals finding guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

I feel I am objective
I am saying Z is justified but I am only weighing the evidence that has leaked out.

I reserve my final opinion, until I can see all the evidence.

I could change my opinion.

Is there anything that would change your mind to " Z was justified "
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7923
Location: Texas
#88
Posted: 4/13/2012 10:01:59 AM
This story just materialized out of thin air and serino is an innocent media pawn. WOW! So, Matthew Keys somehow got the police report? Where did the story of Chris Serino wanted Zimmerman charged with manslaughter come from?

Then the chief steps down and then the state attorney steps down also and that there was a secret meeting and that was all a coincidence? Then after almost a month, another media source says they had an exclusive interview, attended by Serino and others, he says he believed Zimmerman’s story?

And then on top of that he says it’s police procedure to fill out the incident report with a possible crime for the FBI. When a police report is only to be filled with facts? This has police darn up and people covering their fools and corruption all over this bullshit.

I will man up and apologize bowlslit. I was wrong about officer serino. I don’t know if the media is lying or the corrupt are covering their fools or serino is being coerced into back tracking.

I still believe zimmerman is guilty and I now look like a fool because of this bullshit story with twists and turns all over the fuckin place. I don’t know if it’s the media or the police bullshitting the people and I have now been royally fucked by both. Again, I was wrong about serino and apologize bowlslit.

quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7923
Location: Texas
#89
Posted: 4/13/2012 10:20:00 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by J_Galt:

Is there anything that would change your mind to " Z was justified "
As far as the Casey trail I think the internet searches, not calling the cops for a month, smell of a dead body in the trunk, traces of chloroform, lying to police and the court is enough to charge someone with murder.

Is there anything that could change my mind about Zimmerman? Hummm, I would need an eyewitness to how the fight started or a surveillance showing the entire situation. I can't get over how fishy his story sounds and the 911 call and then I hear his brother say what happened and it sounds even more ridiculous.


quote
bowlslit send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4235
Location: Greece
#90
Posted: 4/13/2012 1:46:16 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by MoneySRH:

This story just materialized out of thin air and serino is an innocent media pawn. WOW! So, Matthew Keys somehow got the police report? Where did the story of Chris Serino wanted Zimmerman charged with manslaughter come from?

Then the chief steps down and then the state attorney steps down also and that there was a secret meeting and that was all a coincidence? Then after almost a month, another media source says they had an exclusive interview, attended by Serino and others, he says he believed Zimmerman’s story?

And then on top of that he says it’s police procedure to fill out the incident report with a possible crime for the FBI. When a police report is only to be filled with facts? This has police darn up and people covering their fools and corruption all over this bullshit.

I will man up and apologize bowlslit. I was wrong about officer serino. I don’t know if the media is lying or the corrupt are covering their fools or serino is being coerced into back tracking.

I still believe zimmerman is guilty and I now look like a fool because of this bullshit story with twists and turns all over the fuckin place. I don’t know if it’s the media or the police bullshitting the people and I have now been royally fucked by both. Again, I was wrong about serino and apologize bowlslit.

No need to apologize just yet. I am also a man of honor and this is a bit confusing at the moment.

Two weeks ago, during an exclusive interview with the Sentinel, Lee disclosed certain details of the investigation and during that session, attended by Serino and others, Serino said his investigation turned up no reliable evidence that cast doubt on Zimmerman's account – that he had acted in self-defense.

"The best evidence we have is the testimony of George Zimmerman, and he says the decedent was the primary aggressor in the whole event," Serino told the Sentinel March 16. "Everything I have is adding up to what he says."

In his letter Monday to Roy Austin, deputy assistant attorney general in the Justice Department's Civil Rights Division, Crump wrote, "We look forward to your thorough and comprehensive review of the suspicious circumstances surrounding this meeting, and the decision to disregard the recommendation of the lead homicide investigator, Mr. Serino, who felt compelled to prepare an affidavit memorializing his recommendation to arrest the shooter George Zimmerman."

Someone please explain to me how he could say the first thing in blue to the sentinal and then still feel compelled to prepare the affidivit of his recommendation.

quote
J_Galt send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
J_Galt
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 381
Location:
#91
Posted: 4/13/2012 11:04:20 PM
One thing is for sure,
If Z is acquitted or the charges dropped, the DOJ will go after him for violating T Martins civil rights ( If Holder / Obama are still in office )

Black Panthers in Philly- Move along, nothing to see here
Black Panthers putting out bounties - Move along, nothing to see here

G Zimmerman not found guilty - STRING HIM UP !!!!!
quote
bowlslit send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4235
Location: Greece
#92
Posted: 4/14/2012 4:11:35 PM

#90

Crickets

quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7923
Location: Texas
#93
Posted: 4/14/2012 9:22:07 PM
J_Galt – The black panthers are all talk. Just like the nation of islam. What do you expect them to say? They believe a kid was killed in cold blood and want justice. I understand where the black panthers are coming from because whenever I see a person kill an innocent person I want to grab the killer and teach them a lesson. I know I know we should let the justice system play itself out but it’s hard to think that way when someone’s child is dead.

Bowlslit – I have no idea. I complain about the media and I say the media lies and then the media sucks me in. Sounds like a contradiction to me.

quote
Forum Index : Politics : Messages Page 4 of 4  1 2 3 4  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.