The thread for the best Hip-Hop battles

Forum: General Discussion Page 2 of 2  1 2  
Author: [General Discussion] Topic: The thread for the best Hip-Hop battles
MoneySRH PM MoneySRH
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 8280
Texas
 
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/17/2012 1:10:11 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by kaponofor3:

Jin v. Verse is where its at
Damn Jin can flow. He needs to be on KOTD.
jpero PM jpero
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 9372
United States
 
jpero
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/17/2012 1:22:31 PM
Haven't really paid attention to the battle rap scene in a while.

However, since I know of someone who is considered a very good battle rapper (apparently he has never lost either), I will give you his name...

Iron Solomon

Little background on dude. He went to a private school and is very well educated. His parents had something to do with BMG and a record label so he has been around music and hip hop his entire life. The reason he kills everyone in battles is cause he is just more intelligent.

MoneySRH PM MoneySRH
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 8280
Texas
 
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/17/2012 1:24:33 PM
Hip-Hop track - Marvwon - The way it Goes

Hip-Hop track - Pat Stay - I'm Dying

These are some tracks of the two battle rappers that are going against each other, Pat Stay vs. Marv Won, so you are familiar with their work.

Pat Stay VS. Marvwon Battle

This garbage was str8 personal



SALTY PM SALTY
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4714
North Carolina
 
SALTY
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/17/2012 1:43:02 PM
I would like to see lw1nBets on KOTD

That would be something


They would "get served" or whatever you call beating someone in a rap battle
 
SALTY PM SALTY
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4714
North Carolina
 
SALTY
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/17/2012 1:47:23 PM
I love the background guys in these battles are jumping around and yelling OOOOOOOOOOOOOH garbage! 
anytime after the rapper spits a pimp rhyme in their opinion
MoneySRH PM MoneySRH
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 8280
Texas
 
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/17/2012 3:31:55 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jpero:

Haven't really paid attention to the battle rap scene in a while.

However, since I know of someone who is considered a very good battle rapper (apparently he has never lost either), I will give you his name...

Iron Solomon

Little background on dude. He went to a private school and is very well educated. His parents had something to do with BMG and a record label so he has been around music and hip hop his entire life. The reason he kills everyone in battles is cause he is just more intelligent.

I remember that ness from that wack garbage da band show on mtv. Ness was pathetic in his first round, sometimes I cringe at the wack’ness in his incoherent verses, and he came back in the second round of his verses and tried to come back in his third verse but Iron Solomon schooled him every round.
MoneySRH PM MoneySRH
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 8280
Texas
 
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/17/2012 3:35:10 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SALTY:

I love the background guys in these battles are jumping around and yelling OOOOOOOOOOOOOH garbage! 
anytime after the rapper spits a pimp rhyme in their opinion
Thanks for stopping by salty. I know it's probably not your type of thing.
MoneySRH PM MoneySRH
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 8280
Texas
 
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/17/2012 5:06:34 PM
HFK vs Uno Lavoz

This is the funniest rap battle i have ever seen so far. They are comedian battle rappers but they still can flow about hardcore garbage also. The first time i saw this garbage, i spit beer all over my computer screen.

SALTY PM SALTY
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4714
North Carolina
 
SALTY
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/17/2012 5:11:00 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MoneySRH:

Thanks for stopping by salty. I know it's probably not your type of thing.

I listen to mostly Rap myself.....But i did not finish the entire hour of that battle
MoneySRH PM MoneySRH
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 8280
Texas
 
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/17/2012 10:11:28 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SALTY:


I listen to mostly Rap myself.....But i did not finish the entire hour of that battle
You should have finished watching, i only listen to the best. I did not take you for a hip-hop fan salty. Who is your favorite rapper and what's your favorite rap song? 
SALTY PM SALTY
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4714
North Carolina
 
SALTY
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/17/2012 10:23:19 PM
8-Ball, 3-6 Mafia, Too Short, Outkast, Bone Crusher, Dayton Family, and many more.

Don't have a particular song, That list is long
FishnGritz PM FishnGritz
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3745
Canada
 
FishnGritz
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/18/2012 1:42:15 AM
like someone said Jin on 106 and Park freestyle Friday. Jin doing what Lin doing on da hardwood
pinoy1da PM pinoy1da
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 6156
California
 
pinoy1da
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/18/2012 2:02:40 AM
never heard of KOTD 

looks better than grindtime imo 

cool battles 
MoneySRH PM MoneySRH
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 8280
Texas
 
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/19/2012 10:45:29 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SALTY:

8-Ball, 3-6 Mafia, Too Short, Outkast, Bone Crusher, Dayton Family, and many more.

Don't have a particular song, That list is long
90s hip hip was the best. 3 6 and too short bring back memories of back in the day. The dayton family? You sure are from the south cuz mostly drunk juggalos from the south listen to them right now.
MoneySRH PM MoneySRH
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 8280
Texas
 
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/19/2012 10:46:27 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by FishnGritz:

like someone said Jin on 106 and Park freestyle Friday. Jin doing what Lin doing on da hardwood
Would like to see more of Jin.
MoneySRH PM MoneySRH
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 8280
Texas
 
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/19/2012 10:50:19 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by pinoy1da:

never heard of KOTD 

looks better than grindtime imo 

cool battles 
Yeah, grind times production is not as good as KOTD. Right now Grind time is like impact wrestling and KOTD is like the WWE of battle rap.
SALTY PM SALTY
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4714
North Carolina
 
SALTY
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/19/2012 10:57:20 PM
Insane Clown Posse and The Dayton Family are way different ball games

SALTY PM SALTY
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4714
North Carolina
 
SALTY
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/19/2012 10:59:16 PM
Battle rapping is more like poetry contests hood style if you ask me
MoneySRH PM MoneySRH
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 8280
Texas
 
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/19/2012 11:00:48 PM
Hip-Hop track - Dirtbag Dan - We Hustle

Hip-Hop track - MadChild - Drugs in my Pocket

KOTD battle - Dirtbag Dan VS. MadChild

Mad child raps the craziest mid-evil garbage.

My dream battle would be Arsonal VS. DNA

DNA is the best battle rapper i have seen and his music is bad behind. Arsonal sucks at making good music but he can battle. There have been rumors of this battle taking place but it never happens.

They need a head bobbin emoticon. This garbage i'm blazin right now is da bomb

MoneySRH PM MoneySRH
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 8280
Texas
 
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/19/2012 11:07:01 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SALTY:

Insane Clown Posse and The Dayton Family are way different ball games

Yeah, i know but dayton family is on ICP's record label and juggalos are the ones bumpin that right now.
MoneySRH PM MoneySRH
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 8280
Texas
 
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/19/2012 11:12:16 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SALTY:

Battle rapping is more like poetry contests hood style if you ask me
Yeah, you're right salty, it is like a garbage talkin poetry contest. Love it, one of my favorite things to do, when i have free time, is to watch battle rap, all fuckin buzzed and blazed.
KktdocT PM KktdocT
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 64382
United Kingdom
 
KktdocT
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/20/2012 12:01:29 AM
what's the point of word-battle?  let them fight in the ring!
MoneySRH PM MoneySRH
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 8280
Texas
 
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/20/2012 6:17:09 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by KktdocT:

what's the point of word-battle?  let them fight in the ring!
Battle emcees focus on boastful lines and self-glorifying rhymes about one's proficiency or level of success, accompanied by verbal insults hurled at the other party directly or subliminally. If you’re a fighter, you box for respect, to be master of your art-form. If you’re a rap artist, you battle-rap for respect and to be master of your craft. Battle rap is a true art form. It’s what made eminem one of the greatest. Eminem would say the point of battle rapping is to be master of your craft and say the most ridiculous, most retarded garbage you can think of to get the audiences respect and make the other person want to quit. Battle rap is what started hip-hop.
Forum: General Discussion Page 2 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.