55 year old Gradmother wants to become a Cowboys cheerleader

Forum: General Discussion
Author: [General Discussion] Topic: 55 year old Gradmother wants to become a Cowboys cheerleader
Johnzimbo34 PM Johnzimbo34
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 1178
Texas
 
Johnzimbo34
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/29/2012 11:59:25 AM

http://cbsloc.al/x0NmDx

No closeup pic, but would you do her? Do you think she will make it?

Slobbasaurus PM Slobbasaurus
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 5252
New Jersey
 
Slobbasaurus
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/29/2012 12:07:32 PM

I would but that's not saying much. 

CaptainT PM CaptainT
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 102
Nevada
 
CaptainT
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/29/2012 12:21:52 PM
Def do her, making it depends on the rest of her body. But def do her. 
kickinA PM kickinA
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 13462
California
 
kickinA
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/29/2012 2:29:22 PM
Good for her. She looks amazing for her age.
I_Need_A_Detox PM I_Need_A_Detox
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 17238
Massachusetts
 
I_Need_A_Detox
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/29/2012 2:35:55 PM
MakeSumCake PM MakeSumCake
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 3210
Texas
 
MakeSumCake
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/29/2012 2:36:03 PM
Here she is

http://fitnessanyage.com/  
TheGoldenGoose PM TheGoldenGoose
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 26454
Connecticut
 
TheGoldenGoose
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/29/2012 3:08:01 PM

Is that her nose or is she eating a banana?

Doable.
nc1capper PM nc1capper
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 16348
North Carolina
 
nc1capper
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/29/2012 11:12:24 PM
people in hell want ice water
SteelCash PM SteelCash
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 5483
Ohio
 
SteelCash
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/29/2012 11:23:44 PM

She's a national fitness competitor and I have a feeling she would outlast 99% of us in bed.  Including me.  But it doesn't matter because I'm happily engaged.

She obviously takes care of herself and looks stunning for a woman in her mid 50's.  She looks better than most women that are half her age.  I hope she makes it!

I_Need_A_Detox PM I_Need_A_Detox
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 17238
Massachusetts
 
I_Need_A_Detox
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/29/2012 11:36:05 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:


Is that her nose or is she eating a banana?

Doable.

disturbing face. 

not that disturbing though. 


Mark_The_Narc PM Mark_The_Narc
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 1458
United States
 
Mark_The_Narc
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/29/2012 11:47:00 PM
I'd do her as would 95% of covers would. The other 5% are happy or chicks.
SALTY PM SALTY
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4714
North Carolina
 
SALTY
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/1/2012 12:27:37 AM
I would love to make her my sugar momma
MakeSumCake PM MakeSumCake
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 3210
Texas
 
MakeSumCake
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/1/2012 12:28:00 AM
I been looking for cougars like her here in the dfw area cause im kinda gettin sick of the chicks here my age.
Skipbone PM Skipbone
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 6248
 
Skipbone
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/1/2012 7:32:49 AM
HAND ME THAT FACE BAG AND LETS GET THIS THING GOING
OnlyGod PM OnlyGod
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 5868
Alberta
 
OnlyGod
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/1/2012 6:57:45 PM
awwww no don't do that to the population
ad1260 PM ad1260
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 8008
Texas
 
ad1260
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/1/2012 7:17:40 PM
I would absolutely do her....I can't believe she is 55. Wow, very impressive.
Forum: General Discussion
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.