Messages

Forum Index : College Football : Messages Page 9 of 12 «  7 8 9 10 11   »
Author: [College Football] Topic: Michigan
jimmydafreak send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
jimmydafreak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 12016
Location: United States
#201
Posted: 7/12/2012 3:43:28 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by SatNightFever05:



Lowly?

13-0 Utah spanked Bama..

They were a solid team and def. weren't lowly

sar·casm/'sär?kaz?m/

quote
SatNightFever05 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SatNightFever05
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3482
Location: California
#202
Posted: 7/12/2012 5:09:58 PM
[Quote: Originally Posted by jimmydafreak]

sar·casm/'sär?kaz?m/



quote
blowoutgm send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
blowoutgm
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1758
Location: Louisiana
#203
Posted: 7/12/2012 6:44:02 PM
Lucan- 

It's called acting mature and letting things go-not kissing behind- Just because I can agree with other mature Bama fans seems to bother you- We'll just have to see what happens with this year's game- Should be a good one- 
quote
jimmydafreak send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
jimmydafreak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 12016
Location: United States
#204
Posted: 7/12/2012 8:43:42 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mtp104:

Clearly I am misunderstood for why I posted the history of past games.  By no mean was that taking into my idea or research behind Michigan and Bama 2012!  I was stating a point to JWHEELS!!  Jimmy I respect your opinion!  I will not be making a wager with you no offense but I dont lay that juice number one and if I wanted to buy points I would have teased!  I was just messing and giving you  a hard time!  Futhermore I would agree with your assessment of Bama!  I think you would have to disagree with the assessment of Will Campell being the 60th best D lineman in the league!  Clearly their are alot of returning guys that started last season.  Well like you stated it will be a good game and Bama is better yes but its fun to argue!  Good luck this season! 

Go BLUE!!!

Your passion for your team is admirable mtp.  Just don't allow that passion cause you to lose your money.

Michigan has an outstanding coaching staff.  Brady Hoke, Al Borges & Greg Mattison are all excellent recruiters and excellent coaches.  Because of that I am very bullish on Michigan this season and beyond.  There will definitely be some great spots to back them this season.  Hopefully I'll be able to identify those spots (perhaps with your assistance) and profit from them.  But with all due respect to you and your team, week 1 is not the time or place to be wagering money on Michigan.  I know you don't want to believe this, but this game is a mismatch on pretty much every level.  Michigan's chances of keeping this game within arms reach are remote.  That's reality.  I honestly think that the best Michigan and their fans can hope for in this game is a respectable showing, and to emerge from it healthy.

I too am surprised that Will Campbell is not more highly thought of.  Perhaps he can prove the pundits wrong with his play on the field this season.

BOL to you this season mtp!!!

quote
CanadaSuxs send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
CanadaSuxs
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 2
Location:
#205
Posted: 7/13/2012 6:39:43 AM

@blowoutgm

Lucan- 

It's called acting mature and letting things go-not kissing behind- Just because I can agree with other mature Bama fans seems to bother you- We'll just have to see what happens with this year's game- Should be a good one- 
 
_____________
 
I just had to come back and reply to you, (its called acting mature) WTF you sound like a girl.
See you kissing behind in your post (just because i can agree with other mature Bama fans) WTF you sound like a girl again.
 
Did i say anything about you agree with other Bama fans, and why would you think that would bother me....dude come 'on. I said you kiss behind that's all, and its cool i seen behind kissers before. I tell you what since i not supposed the comment here anymore we will just keep you butt snifing a secret
 
You right about the game it should be a good one. I was just kidding about the 50 yard line, GL this season.
 
 
 
quote
SportsFan9698
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
SportsFan9698
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 3077
Location: Kentucky
#206
Posted: 7/13/2012 9:56:37 AM

Michigan is like Oldsmobile... your dad's car and team

They suck, they have sucked for years, and they will continue to suck

MSU has handed them their behind for 4 years straight, and I'm very much looking forward to the 5th this season

Go Sparty

quote
jimmydafreak send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
jimmydafreak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 12016
Location: United States
#207
Posted: 7/15/2012 7:24:37 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:

Michigan is like Oldsmobile... your dad's car and team

quote
clepto
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
clepto
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 32664
Location: Ontario
#208
Posted: 7/16/2012 9:54:12 PM
I will blow my load all over +14. Can't wait for this game. 
quote
mtp104 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
mtp104
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1164
Location: Illinois
#209
Posted: 7/16/2012 9:59:44 PM
Wow easiest bet of the year!  Load up covers!  Bama is going to roll!  Michigan doesnt recruit big time guys!  SEC is the best thing since sliced cheese!   Boys wake the fuk up!
quote
jimmydafreak send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
jimmydafreak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 12016
Location: United States
#210
Posted: 7/16/2012 11:33:31 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by mtp104:

Wow easiest bet of the year!  Load up covers!  Bama is going to roll!  Michigan doesnt recruit big time guys!  SEC is the best thing since sliced cheese!   Boys wake the fuk up!

Not too late to get +16.

 

quote
cherokee10 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
cherokee10
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4362
Location: Ohio
#211
Posted: 7/16/2012 11:37:16 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by mtp104:

  SEC is the best thing since sliced cheese!   

Well, they've only won the past 6 BCS titles.

 

quote
mtp104 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
mtp104
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1164
Location: Illinois
#212
Posted: 7/17/2012 2:07:16 PM

Yes they have!  +16 hmmmm sounds good but I'll pass dont bet on my teams unless I absolutely sure.  Anyways from what it sounds like Michigan is lacking some depth on both O lines and D lines.  I still think this will be closer but their is always a possibility that Bama's consistancy will could wear on Michigan!  Anyways hype is bull facts to many glaring if's for both teams especially Michigan!

quote
jimmydafreak send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
jimmydafreak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 12016
Location: United States
#213
Posted: 7/17/2012 3:12:50 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mtp104:

Yes they have!  +16 hmmmm sounds good but I'll pass dont bet on my teams unless I absolutely sure.  Anyways from what it sounds like Michigan is lacking some depth on both O lines and D lines.  I still think this will be closer but their is always a possibility that Bama's consistancy will could wear on Michigan!  Anyways hype is bull facts to many glaring if's for both teams especially Michigan!

I have absolutely no idea what you just said, but I'll cosign nevertheless.

 

quote
mtp104 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
mtp104
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1164
Location: Illinois
#214
Posted: 7/17/2012 4:45:18 PM
Yeah neither do I!  +21 Ill take it!!!
quote
TheBallDontLie send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
TheBallDontLie
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 3953
Location:
#215
Posted: 7/17/2012 5:13:46 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:

Michigan is like Oldsmobile... your dad's car and team

They suck, they have sucked for years, and they will continue to suck

MSU has handed them their behind for 4 years straight, and I'm very much looking forward to the 5th this season

Go Sparty


Michigan will be in the top 5 in recruitment for years to come, can't say the same for MSU. Hell Michigan State is ranked 40th for 2013   Michigan will get back to being a 1-2 loss team, and MSU will be back playing in the Outback bowl and other mediocre bowls. 
quote
TheBallDontLie send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
TheBallDontLie
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 3953
Location:
#216
Posted: 7/17/2012 5:22:45 PM
If Tom Brady, Charles Woodson, Lamarr Woodley, Jake Long are all Oldsmobiles sign me up. Have fun with the Jeff Smoker's and Charles Rogers of the world. 
quote
SportsFan9698
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
SportsFan9698
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 3077
Location: Kentucky
#217
Posted: 7/17/2012 5:57:53 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TheBallDontLie:


Michigan will be in the top 5 in recruitment for years to come, can't say the same for MSU. Hell Michigan State is ranked 40th for 2013   Michigan will get back to being a 1-2 loss team, and MSU will be back playing in the Outback bowl and other mediocre bowls. 

Keep talking... it's all Michigan fans can do really

Owned on the hardcourt for decades

4 in a row going for 5 at the big house soon...

you are nervous and you know it... but please keep talking about the future you forsee lol
quote
Michfan15 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Michfan15
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 9336
Location: New York
#218
Posted: 7/18/2012 2:03:41 PM
haters gon hate 

Last year same thread people giving the   when i said last years team would easily go over 7.5 wins.

Bama will be a tough game, but def. winnable. 
quote
Michfan15 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Michfan15
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 9336
Location: New York
#219
Posted: 7/18/2012 2:05:32 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:

Your passion for your team is admirable mtp.  Just don't allow that passion cause you to lose your money.

Michigan has an outstanding coaching staff.  Brady Hoke, Al Borges & Greg Mattison are all excellent recruiters and excellent coaches.  Because of that I am very bullish on Michigan this season and beyond.  There will definitely be some great spots to back them this season.  Hopefully I'll be able to identify those spots (perhaps with your assistance) and profit from them.  But with all due respect to you and your team, week 1 is not the time or place to be wagering money on Michigan.  I know you don't want to believe this, but this game is a mismatch on pretty much every level.  Michigan's chances of keeping this game within arms reach are remote.  That's reality.  I honestly think that the best Michigan and their fans can hope for in this game is a respectable showing, and to emerge from it healthy.

I too am surprised that Will Campbell is not more highly thought of.  Perhaps he can prove the pundits wrong with his play on the field this season.

BOL to you this season mtp!!!


i agree with most of what you say but i think michigan's chance of winning the bama game are far from remote.  
quote
SatNightFever05 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SatNightFever05
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3482
Location: California
#220
Posted: 7/18/2012 3:02:24 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TheBallDontLie:


 Michigan will get back to being a 1-2 loss team, and MSU will be back playing in the Outback bowl and other mediocre bowls. 


When was UM ever that?  Lloyd averaged 9 wins a season in his career
quote
bookieassassin send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
bookieassassin
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 5567
Location: Texas
#221
Posted: 7/18/2012 3:14:39 PM
that's what we need here.....more HOMER talk to further dumb-down the forum.....

Michigan folks explain......

WHY..... with the additional prep time for Sugar Bowl.....
could you only manage.....
12 1st downs
184 total yards
1.9/rush
4-13 on 3rd ???

note: Bama D 2012 ....(should) be better than Hokie D 2011 ....

DR as a drop-back passer?......not good Al
quote
Laroja
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sports Interaction |
Laroja
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 10501
Location: Ontario
#222
Posted: 7/18/2012 5:01:10 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by CanadaSuxs:

@blowoutgm

Lucan- 

It's called acting mature and letting things go-not kissing behind- Just because I can agree with other mature Bama fans seems to bother you- We'll just have to see what happens with this year's game- Should be a good one- 
 
_____________
 
I just had to come back and reply to you, (its called acting mature) WTF you sound like a girl.
See you kissing behind in your post (just because i can agree with other mature Bama fans) WTF you sound like a girl again.
 
Did i say anything about you agree with other Bama fans, and why would you think that would bother me....dude come 'on. I said you kiss behind that's all, and its cool i seen behind kissers before. I tell you what since i not supposed the comment here anymore we will just keep you butt snifing a secret
 
You right about the game it should be a good one. I was just kidding about the 50 yard line, GL this season.
 
 
 

 

lol no GED kid makes another account.

quote
SatNightFever05 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SatNightFever05
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3482
Location: California
#223
Posted: 7/18/2012 5:23:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bookieassassin:

that's what we need here.....more HOMER talk to further dumb-down the forum.....

Michigan folks explain......

WHY..... with the additional prep time for Sugar Bowl.....
could you only manage.....
12 1st downs
184 total yards
1.9/rush
4-13 on 3rd ???

note: Bama D 2012 ....(should) be better than Hokie D 2011 ....

DR as a drop-back passer?......not good Al




UM homers are funny


quote
Lucan
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Lucan
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1639
Location: United States
#224
Posted: 7/26/2012 5:16:31 PM

Hey Michigan Fans,

How is your teams kickers:

> Field goal kickers, what do they avg per game ?

> Kick off man, does he use his hang time or can he back Alabama's kick off returner's up ?

I'm trying to figure the field position for Alabama's offense, so i can get an ideal of a final score.

Also give us some insight on your special teams...

 

quote
jimmydafreak send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
jimmydafreak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 12016
Location: United States
#225
Posted: 7/26/2012 7:51:36 PM
Alabama's kick Cde Foster can't kick worth a garbage, but he did bench press 455 lbs. 
quote
Forum Index : College Football : Messages Page 9 of 12 «  7 8 9 10 11   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.