Messages

Forum Index : NBA Betting : Messages Page 2 of 2  1 2  
Author: [NBA Betting] Topic: Best of luck...retirement time....
nflcapperletsgo send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
nflcapperletsgo
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2732
Location:
#26
Posted: 5/12/2012 7:48:31 AM
Take your loss like a man And move on. This is not fixed. Players play for big million dollar contracts. They don't give a darn about winning a game total. If it was fixed everyone would be in on it. You think they'd get away with that? There's always an anomaly, an exception - Tim Donahy. Bottom line - if you can't take the heat get out the got dam kitchen. See you on the board tonight and take Denver ;)
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
Theone324 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Theone324
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18213
Location: New York
#27
Posted: 5/12/2012 7:57:21 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by nflcapperletsgo:

Take your loss like a man And move on. This is not fixed. Players play for big million dollar contracts. They don't give a darn about winning a game total. If it was fixed everyone would be in on it. You think they'd get away with that? There's always an anomaly, an exception - Tim Donahy. Bottom line - if you can't take the heat get out the got dam kitchen. See you on the board tonight and take Denver ;)

What he said.




Oh and




DISCOUNT DOUBLE CHECK  
quote
nflcapperletsgo send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
nflcapperletsgo
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2732
Location:
#28
Posted: 5/12/2012 8:34:13 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Theone324:


What he said.




Oh and




DISCOUNT DOUBLE CHECK  

quote
theclaw
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
theclaw
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2903
Location:
#29
Posted: 5/12/2012 8:51:14 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LETGOPACK1234:

Well, guess its not retirement when you keep losing.  Gambling has got the best of me. 

I know I will be missed during football season, but nothing good comes from gambling anymore. 

I can handle a loss.  Like last night, Lakers 2nd half.  Bam, blow out.  Ok, I deal with that, I made the wrong bet. 

But, after yet ANOTHER bs loss on Mem 2nd half, just cant take it anymore.  I can think of atleast 30 losses this year in NBA and college alone on 3 pointers with 3 seconds left that killed me.  Just doesnt seem right.  Gambling is tough enough, then Bam, a 3 ball at the end ruins it all.

It happens 100X more against then for. 

So best of luck.  No more wasted weekends sitting watching a computer all day.

I just have one last comment. 

I see people get mad, complain, and make fun of people who say the NBA and sports are fixed.  Why are people in such denial??

I dont understand why people refuse to admit sports are fixed??

IT HAS BEEN PROVEN!!!  People are in jail.  People have been banned from sports, kept out of the hall of fame, kicked out of school, scholarships and wins taken away. 

Why dont people think this stuff doesnt happen???

Do you really think Tim Donehuy(however you spell it) was the only ref who fixed games??  Are you kidding??  Is only one cop corrupt??  Is only one politician dirty???  Wake up. 

They needed a fall guy, and he was it.  No, not all games are fixed.  But, when the times comes and Vegas is taking a hit, games are fixed.

It has been proven!!!!

So many people are involved.  So many people gamble.  Look at the athletes.  Jordan and Barkley, two of the biggest gamblers around.  Look at all the athletes who go broke.  You think they only gamble after they retire???  Come on. 

Every espn show, every announcer during games mentions something about the spread during a game.  College football announcing is half about the game and half about how the spread or over/under was just affected.

Gambling is everywhere, and players, coaches, ref they are involved.

Yes, when you lose a bet, you cry fix.  But, what is wrong with that???  When some of this garbage that happens, happens.  It seems almost impossible. 

Sure, we overuse the term fix.  But, for those to say it doesnt happen, just doesnt make sense.

How can people claim games arent fixed???

What more needs to happen???  more people in jail?? kicked out of sports??  kept out of the hall??  kicked out of school and lost scholarships or wins???  more espn coverage of spreads??  more announcers mentioning it???  more athletes going broke???

Best of luck to you all.

But, those of you who claim sports are not fixed, are much worse off than those who cry fix.

 

By the way....PACK WIN IT ALL!!!!!   2013 CHAMPS

 

Yea, they fix games by telling players, you make that 3 with 2 seconds left on the clock, OK, simple, just go get it done.........................................................................

quote
tim1962 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
tim1962
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1058
Location: Kentucky
#30
Posted: 5/12/2012 9:24:04 AM
GOOD LUCK,HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR WEEKENDS MORE  PS I DO HAVEN'T MADE A BET WITH MY BOOKIE IN A MONTH FEEL'S GREAT I WOULD HAVE LOST MY behind IN THE NBA SO FAR
quote
LETGOPACK1234 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: GTbets.eu |
LETGOPACK1234
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 9466
Location: Illinois
#31
Posted: 5/12/2012 9:37:02 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by nflcapperletsgo:

Take your loss like a man And move on. This is not fixed. Players play for big million dollar contracts. They don't give a darn about winning a game total. If it was fixed everyone would be in on it. You think they'd get away with that? There's always an anomaly, an exception - Tim Donahy. Bottom line - if you can't take the heat get out the got dam kitchen. See you on the board tonight and take Denver ;)

 

I dont see where that I claimed thsi game was fixed???

I said I cant take losses like this anymore.  A last second 3 pointer that has nothing to do with the game, but a 2nd half or game spread. 

I said in general, games are fixed, I never said the Clips game was fixed.

Although, people claim oh yeah, they said lets fix the game and hit a 3 with 3 seconds left.  Im sure thats how they drew it up.  Actually, prob not, BUT, thats why they had 3 chances to make it happen. 

Memphis was 16-20 from the ft line, then ends the game in the final minute 1-7.  The Clips had not 1 but 3 attempts to make 1 3 ball. 

As for players and their big millions contracts.  Not all of them make millions and millions.  You dont think people will take extra or free money???  Wow.  Look at all the bankrupt former players.  How did their millions and millions do???

If people are presented a chance for extra money, they will take it.  If you deny that, than you live in a different world

But, youre probably right....Tim Donahy was alone fixing gamesHe by himself was able to change the outcome of all those games, without the help of anyone else

quote
FIRSTand13
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
FIRSTand13
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 46
Location: California
#32
Posted: 5/12/2012 11:07:50 AM
It's the TV Networks, it's Vegas, it's the refs, it's the players, it's the total, it's the spread. Which one(s) is it? Who decides? Where do they meet? You are talking 20+ individuals who decided the MEM/LAC game last night. "Vegas needs this one...but TNT needs it more, ok, BREAK!!!" And give me one. If the fix is so obvious then just BET with it. Seems like a HUGE advantage to me. Wish I had the kind of insider info that all these "FIX" talkers have. If it's so clear AFTER the game, pls tell us BEFORE the game and we'll all be winners!




quote
LETGOPACK1234 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: GTbets.eu |
LETGOPACK1234
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 9466
Location: Illinois
#33
Posted: 5/12/2012 11:36:05 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by FIRSTand13:

It's the TV Networks, it's Vegas, it's the refs, it's the players, it's the total, it's the spread. Which one(s) is it? Who decides? Where do they meet? You are talking 20+ individuals who decided the MEM/LAC game last night. "Vegas needs this one...but TNT needs it more, ok, BREAK!!!" And give me one. If the fix is so obvious then just BET with it. Seems like a HUGE advantage to me. Wish I had the kind of insider info that all these "FIX" talkers have. If it's so clear AFTER the game, pls tell us BEFORE the game and we'll all be winners!




 

ONCE AGAIN....WHERE DID I SAY LAST NIGHT WAS FIXED????

WHERE?????

I said last night was another TOUGH LOSS....I didnt say it was fixed!!!

Cant people read???

But, I did say if you think only one person is involved, then you are wrong.  It is impossible for only 1 ref to be involved in fixing a game.  ITS IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Ok, keep thinking all games are 100% fair.  You got it

My latest example of what I believe was a fixed game was the Spurs/Utah game 4.  Spurs had won every half and spread in the previous 3.  Public was still all over Spurs in game 4.   Spurs had won 13 straight qtrs.  Spurs had a 21 point lead with 7 min left then Utah goes on a 19-2 run.  Utah didnt score 19 points in 8 qtrs then they score 19 in just a 5 min span??  Vegas couldnt take another Spurs cover, and guess what, Utah covered by 2 on a last second layup

Sure, maybe it wasnt fixed, but that game didnt make any sense.  Vegas had been getting killed by the Spurs and they couldnt afford another Spurs cover.  Somehow, down 21 Utah comes back to cover by a basket.  Every other game the bench increased the lead, and in a game the Spurs couldnt cover, they allow a 19-2 run

In my opinion, everyone is involved.  I dont know when or which games before hand, but at the end of some games, it just doesnt make sense.

If you think someone came to an NBA player and said "hey, we need to fix this game.  Here is what will happen and the outcome.  Here is a great chance to make easy money for you all.  Just do this"

You think these well educated, well behaved, perfect citizens that are professional athletes wouldnt take a chance at free money

They take drugs, cheat, try to injure each other, cheat on their wives, dont pay taxes, gamble on games and in locker rooms, fight, get dui, drug girls,.....they do all that, but they wouldnt allow a game to be fixed to make easy money

quote
tim1962 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
tim1962
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1058
Location: Kentucky
#34
Posted: 5/12/2012 11:41:51 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by FIRSTand13:

It's the TV Networks, it's Vegas, it's the refs, it's the players, it's the total, it's the spread. Which one(s) is it? Who decides? Where do they meet? You are talking 20+ individuals who decided the MEM/LAC game last night. "Vegas needs this one...but TNT needs it more, ok, BREAK!!!" And give me one. If the fix is so obvious then just BET with it. Seems like a HUGE advantage to me. Wish I had the kind of insider info that all these "FIX" talkers have. If it's so clear AFTER the game, pls tell us BEFORE the game and we'll all be winners!




I BET IF YOU KNEW YOU MIGHT WIN MORE,DUMBASS I GUESS EVERYTHING IS STRAIGHT UP LMAO
quote
LETGOPACK1234 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: GTbets.eu |
LETGOPACK1234
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 9466
Location: Illinois
#35
Posted: 5/12/2012 11:56:31 AM

And...I would have loss anyways even if they did foul at the end because I had 2nd half....

But, kind of strange that Clipps hit a 3 ball with 4 seconds left to go down 2(game spread) then were walking off the court like the game was over....

NBA needed a game 7...push the spread...Memphis wins missing 6 of 7 free throws in the final minutes after being 16-20....

Clips hit a 3 ball with 4 seconds left and walked off like they did their job

Kind of worked out perfect for the NBA

Perfect citizens in professional sports, and wall street and the government.  No one would ever do anything shady to make extra money

quote
ocd send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ocd
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1581
Location: Delaware
#36
Posted: 5/12/2012 12:00:42 PM

lgp

dont think every game is a play.

thats gambling. stop giving into the itch.

wait for your mind to b clear again, and then find the mark, take it down, and wait for the next one.

no one shud blame the nba this yr or consistently bet the nba anyways. you shud know this was not a normal yr at all with scheduling. and this includes the playoffs because these cats are tired out.

you see how wrong the books have been early on so far in these playoffs? even the books are lost in this yrs nba playoffs to a certain degree. look at totals rather then sides sometimes. 

pick your spots. theres much money to b made still in these playoffs.

and if you got the hook up for live wagering and can read ppl well, watch the games closely, know the nba is full of swings, and counter that with a wise wager before the swing accurs..

as far as fixed games, that cant happen as ppl think it wud. its just that there can be certain imprt ppl, like a ref, that can affect the numbers, but cant exactly determine the outcome, just influence it.

gl all.

quote
ocd send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ocd
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1581
Location: Delaware
#37
Posted: 5/12/2012 12:06:33 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LETGOPACK1234:

And...I would have loss anyways even if they did foul at the end because I had 2nd half....

But, kind of strange that Clipps hit a 3 ball with 4 seconds left to go down 2(game spread) then were walking off the court like the game was over....

NBA needed a game 7...push the spread...Memphis wins missing 6 of 7 free throws in the final minutes after being 16-20....

Clips hit a 3 ball with 4 seconds left and walked off like they did their job

Kind of worked out perfect for the NBA

Perfect citizens in professional sports, and wall street and the government.  No one would ever do anything shady to make extra money

this is ridiculous talk.

the players are humans. humans have brains. brains get in the way in crucial moments. hence free throws.

and the last shot is a normal thing to do. what u want him to do dribble the ball to the clock expires? clips were losing.

i lost the 4th q under with that shot, and im not complaining or thinking its bs. its bball. the reason the clips walk off the floor as they did is because its their job. job is over. what do you want them to act like?

stop reading into it.

quote
RodWoman send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
RodWoman
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 901
Location: Illinois
#38
Posted: 5/12/2012 12:07:34 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LETGOPACK1234:

Well, guess its not retirement when you keep losing.  Gambling has got the best of me. 

I know I will be missed during football season, but nothing good comes from gambling anymore. 

I can handle a loss.  Like last night, Lakers 2nd half.  Bam, blow out.  Ok, I deal with that, I made the wrong bet. 

But, after yet ANOTHER bs loss on Mem 2nd half, just cant take it anymore.  I can think of atleast 30 losses this year in NBA and college alone on 3 pointers with 3 seconds left that killed me.  Just doesnt seem right.  Gambling is tough enough, then Bam, a 3 ball at the end ruins it all.

It happens 100X more against then for. 

So best of luck.  No more wasted weekends sitting watching a computer all day.

I just have one last comment. 

I see people get mad, complain, and make fun of people who say the NBA and sports are fixed.  Why are people in such denial??

I dont understand why people refuse to admit sports are fixed??

IT HAS BEEN PROVEN!!!  People are in jail.  People have been banned from sports, kept out of the hall of fame, kicked out of school, scholarships and wins taken away. 

Why dont people think this stuff doesnt happen???

Do you really think Tim Donehuy(however you spell it) was the only ref who fixed games??  Are you kidding??  Is only one cop corrupt??  Is only one politician dirty???  Wake up. 

They needed a fall guy, and he was it.  No, not all games are fixed.  But, when the times comes and Vegas is taking a hit, games are fixed.

It has been proven!!!!

So many people are involved.  So many people gamble.  Look at the athletes.  Jordan and Barkley, two of the biggest gamblers around.  Look at all the athletes who go broke.  You think they only gamble after they retire???  Come on. 

Every espn show, every announcer during games mentions something about the spread during a game.  College football announcing is half about the game and half about how the spread or over/under was just affected.

Gambling is everywhere, and players, coaches, ref they are involved.

Yes, when you lose a bet, you cry fix.  But, what is wrong with that???  When some of this garbage that happens, happens.  It seems almost impossible. 

Sure, we overuse the term fix.  But, for those to say it doesnt happen, just doesnt make sense.

How can people claim games arent fixed???

What more needs to happen???  more people in jail?? kicked out of sports??  kept out of the hall??  kicked out of school and lost scholarships or wins???  more espn coverage of spreads??  more announcers mentioning it???  more athletes going broke???

Best of luck to you all.

But, those of you who claim sports are not fixed, are much worse off than those who cry fix.

 

By the way....PACK WIN IT ALL!!!!!   2013 CHAMPS

It's a good thing that you're quitting.  I've said for a long time, why would you blow your hard-earned money on games that you think are fixed? 
quote
RodWoman send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
RodWoman
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 901
Location: Illinois
#39
Posted: 5/12/2012 12:09:31 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by theclaw:

 

Yea, they fix games by telling players, you make that 3 with 2 seconds left on the clock, OK, simple, just go get it done.........................................................................

Yeah, it's easy.  Explain that to us Pack Man? 
quote
RodWoman send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
RodWoman
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 901
Location: Illinois
#40
Posted: 5/12/2012 12:14:33 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LETGOPACK1234:

 

I dont see where that I claimed thsi game was fixed???

I said I cant take losses like this anymore.  A last second 3 pointer that has nothing to do with the game, but a 2nd half or game spread. 

I said in general, games are fixed, I never said the Clips game was fixed.

Although, people claim oh yeah, they said lets fix the game and hit a 3 with 3 seconds left.  Im sure thats how they drew it up.  Actually, prob not, BUT, thats why they had 3 chances to make it happen. 

Memphis was 16-20 from the ft line, then ends the game in the final minute 1-7.  The Clips had not 1 but 3 attempts to make 1 3 ball. 

As for players and their big millions contracts.  Not all of them make millions and millions.  You dont think people will take extra or free money???  Wow.  Look at all the bankrupt former players.  How did their millions and millions do???

If people are presented a chance for extra money, they will take it.  If you deny that, than you live in a different world

But, youre probably right....Tim Donahy was alone fixing gamesHe by himself was able to change the outcome of all those games, without the help of anyone else

You would take the extra money; doesn't mean everybody would.  Name ALL the bankrupt former players.  Then name the ones who fixed games. And Donahy didn't change the outcome of garbage.  He may have tried, but name one game in which he changed the outcome.
quote
ArtSchlichterJr send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
ArtSchlichterJr
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 940
Location: United States
#41
Posted: 5/12/2012 12:17:27 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LETGOPACK1234:

Well, guess its not retirement when you keep losing.  Gambling has got the best of me. 

I know I will be missed during football season, but nothing good comes from gambling anymore. 

I can handle a loss.  Like last night, Lakers 2nd half.  Bam, blow out.  Ok, I deal with that, I made the wrong bet. 

But, after yet ANOTHER bs loss on Mem 2nd half, just cant take it anymore.  I can think of atleast 30 losses this year in NBA and college alone on 3 pointers with 3 seconds left that killed me.  Just doesnt seem right.  Gambling is tough enough, then Bam, a 3 ball at the end ruins it all.

It happens 100X more against then for. 

So best of luck.  No more wasted weekends sitting watching a computer all day.

I just have one last comment. 

I see people get mad, complain, and make fun of people who say the NBA and sports are fixed.  Why are people in such denial??

I dont understand why people refuse to admit sports are fixed??

IT HAS BEEN PROVEN!!!  People are in jail.  People have been banned from sports, kept out of the hall of fame, kicked out of school, scholarships and wins taken away. 

Why dont people think this stuff doesnt happen???

Do you really think Tim Donehuy(however you spell it) was the only ref who fixed games??  Are you kidding??  Is only one cop corrupt??  Is only one politician dirty???  Wake up. 

They needed a fall guy, and he was it.  No, not all games are fixed.  But, when the times comes and Vegas is taking a hit, games are fixed.

It has been proven!!!!

So many people are involved.  So many people gamble.  Look at the athletes.  Jordan and Barkley, two of the biggest gamblers around.  Look at all the athletes who go broke.  You think they only gamble after they retire???  Come on. 

Every espn show, every announcer during games mentions something about the spread during a game.  College football announcing is half about the game and half about how the spread or over/under was just affected.

Gambling is everywhere, and players, coaches, ref they are involved.

Yes, when you lose a bet, you cry fix.  But, what is wrong with that???  When some of this garbage that happens, happens.  It seems almost impossible. 

Sure, we overuse the term fix.  But, for those to say it doesnt happen, just doesnt make sense.

How can people claim games arent fixed???

What more needs to happen???  more people in jail?? kicked out of sports??  kept out of the hall??  kicked out of school and lost scholarships or wins???  more espn coverage of spreads??  more announcers mentioning it???  more athletes going broke???

Best of luck to you all.

But, those of you who claim sports are not fixed, are much worse off than those who cry fix.

 

By the way....PACK WIN IT ALL!!!!!   2013 CHAMPS

Please just list the names of players...coaches.... refs.... that are in jail..or accused... of fixing games in ANY MAJOR PRO sports in the last 30 years.. aint counting soccer its a 3rd world sport.. crickets... Tim D... and ....well.... well...... crickets....
quote
PitchBlack2011
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
PitchBlack2011
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 900
Location: West Virginia
#42
Posted: 5/12/2012 1:40:28 PM

Your last comment...Pack win it all...2013 Champs!

So...big deal, if they do win...the game was fixed so it doesn't mean anything...

Your arguing sports are fixed...yet, you are still a fan...therefore that shows down deep that you really don't think sports are fixed, you just are sore because you have been losing. 

quote
LETGOPACK1234 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: GTbets.eu |
LETGOPACK1234
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 9466
Location: Illinois
#43
Posted: 5/12/2012 1:46:15 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by PitchBlack2011:

Your last comment...Pack win it all...2013 Champs!

So...big deal, if they do win...the game was fixed so it doesn't mean anything...

Your arguing sports are fixed...yet, you are still a fan...therefore that shows down deep that you really don't think sports are fixed, you just are sore because you have been losing. 

 

Really???  Did I say ALL games are fixed???   NO

Do I think they fix the superbowl??  NBA championship game??  World series??  No

But, a regualr season game??  Of course.  I game 4 playoff game in a series that is over....of course.

Say what you want, thats fine.  If people believe that every game is 100% legit thats fine.  But, to call out people who cry fix, WHEN IT HAS BEEN PROVEN, just isnt right.  Thats my only point.

 

quote
LETGOPACK1234 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: GTbets.eu |
LETGOPACK1234
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 9466
Location: Illinois
#44
Posted: 5/12/2012 1:47:47 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by RodWoman:

Yeah, it's easy.  Explain that to us Pack Man? 

 

They had 3 chances to do it.  Not just the 1 chance.  Memphis missed 6 of 7 free throws giving the Clipps 3 chances to make 1 3ball to cover the game spread and win 2nd half.  It just happened to occur on the last shot.  Then with 4 seconds left they walk off the court in a 2 point game

quote
LETGOPACK1234 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: GTbets.eu |
LETGOPACK1234
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 9466
Location: Illinois
#45
Posted: 5/12/2012 1:50:50 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by ArtSchlichterJr:

Please just list the names of players...coaches.... refs.... that are in jail..or accused... of fixing games in ANY MAJOR PRO sports in the last 30 years.. aint counting soccer its a 3rd world sport.. crickets... Tim D... and ....well.... well...... crickets....

 

Fielder, Iverson, Walker....I can name a bunch.  Look at Jordan and Barkley, two huge degenerates.  NBA players playing poker in halftime and on flights.  Pulling guns in locker rooms to pay debts.

You think these players only gamble after they retire???  You think they gamble on only sports they arent involved in.

Im sure Pete Rose is the only one who did it  

Youre right, TIm D was alone in the whole process

quote
dontbookme
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
dontbookme
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 3818
Location: Pennsylvania
#46
Posted: 5/12/2012 1:58:29 PM

Best to just shut it down for a while, come back when you are ready and can afford it..

No reason to continue to answer to people and stick up for your post.. Just roll and come back another time bro..

GL 

quote
FIRSTand13
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
FIRSTand13
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 46
Location: California
#47
Posted: 5/12/2012 2:24:24 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by tim1962:

I BET IF YOU KNEW YOU MIGHT WIN MORE,DUMBASS I GUESS EVERYTHING IS STRAIGHT UP LMAO


FIRSTand13's Space



NBA Playoffs | Pick Status: Pending
ATS

quote
FIRSTand13
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
FIRSTand13
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 46
Location: California
#48
Posted: 5/12/2012 2:42:43 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by tim1962:

I BET IF YOU KNEW YOU MIGHT WIN MORE,DUMBASS I GUESS EVERYTHING IS STRAIGHT UP LMAO


FIRSTand13's Space
NBA Playoffs | Pick Status: Pending
             WLT        Pct        Units     Rank
ATS     28-9-1     75.68%     9050        1


quote
nflcapperletsgo send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
nflcapperletsgo
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2732
Location:
#49
Posted: 5/12/2012 2:43:31 PM
This cat has lost it. No last night game wasn't fixed! Yes it was look at 3 shots for a 3 then they walk off the court. No its not fixed did I say it was fixed? Pack I don't think you understand your own argument. Good luck on your plays tonight. Spare us the fixed bs. TNT ESPn readdddddddddy break! Lol
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
Forum Index : NBA Betting : Messages Page 2 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.