Messages

Forum Index : NFL Betting : Messages Page 3 of 3  1 2 3  
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: Thursday: Don't get Scamed by the Rams... YTD 25-6
JUSTWINBABY61 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
JUSTWINBABY61
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 331
Location:
#51
Posted: 10/4/2012 10:14:45 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Larry_Legend:

I am for you

They will be ok...
quote
dirtycoyote send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
dirtycoyote
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 237
Location:
#52
Posted: 10/4/2012 10:45:24 PM

Looks like someone else here is getting scammed!

quote
JUSTWINBABY61 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
JUSTWINBABY61
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 331
Location:
#53
Posted: 10/4/2012 11:53:05 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dirtycoyote:

Looks like someone else here is getting scammed!

oh hell buddy, I lost a game, have fun with me if it makes ya happy, lol, you probably was more concerned about me losing a pick then the game lol....I'm glad ya got yer jollies off...Im up a ALOT on the Season and it's early yet,I love learning new stuff about teams even in a loss, ya think losing a game bothers me that much?I didnt bet the ranch ya know lol... I'm having the Year of my life and losses will happen also ......Learned something though that I will use later this season....Arizona's new Offensive Coordinator's play calling and ingame adjustments Blows, Beyond Bad...They was in the red zone twice and turned it over on downs because of his play calling, The last time on 4th and a yard he spreads the offense out knowing Kolb has been raped all night....Beasti was beatie all night yet no help ever came..It will come back in the future for me learning what this clown is all about....sorry about the loss, They had opportunities but The play calling really hurt the Cards,
quote
kn0wn send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
kn0wn
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 2695
Location: Montana
#54
Posted: 10/4/2012 11:57:23 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by JUSTWINBABY61:

oh hell buddy, I lost a game, have fun with me if it makes ya happy, lol, you probably was more concerned about me losing a pick then the game lol....I'm glad ya got yer jollies off...Im up a ALOT on the Season and it's early yet,I love learning new stuff about teams even in a loss, ya think losing a game bothers me that much?I didnt bet the ranch ya know lol... I'm having the Year of my life and losses will happen also ......Learned something though that I will use later this season....Arizona's new Offensive Coordinator's play calling and ingame adjustments Blows, Beyond Bad...They was in the red zone twice and turned it over on downs because of his play calling, The last time on 4th and a yard he spreads the offense out knowing Kolb has been raped all night....Beasti was beatie all night yet no help ever came..It will come back in the future for me learning what this clown is all about....sorry about the loss, They had opportunities but The play calling really hurt the Cards,

I respect this.  99% of the people who make claims like this will never be found again once its wrong. but you came back and owned up to it.  Props to you man and everyone picks losing games.  Your ahead than a lot of posters in my book right now 
quote
Dledien21 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Dledien21
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 623
Location:
#55
Posted: 10/5/2012 12:12:22 AM
Good Luck the rest of the weekend. But just a note going forward. The Cards run game is terrible in general. Not just because they were going against tougher run D's. And the passing game isn't great either.

Maybe time to fade the Cards and play the Under cause their D is solid

Great start to the season either way. BOL the rest of the way
quote
JUSTWINBABY61 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
JUSTWINBABY61
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 331
Location:
#56
Posted: 10/5/2012 12:12:45 AM
Thanks Known, Nobody will win them all, Unfortunately this is the 2nd Thursday game in a row I lost...I was really confident in this bet up till the early 4th Quarter...All game I was waiting for the Coordinator to get Beastie some help, I think a few play he got a RB to help then alone again...Also Mike Miller the OC made a mistake in the 1st half, He did not run the ball enough, The runs they did do they was gaining over 3-4 yards a carry, just not enough of it and no matter how bad Kolb was pressured he continued to put him in the Fire...This is Mike Millers first season ever at OC and play calling, My mistake was not researching this guy more....But he had no history...I knew Long was going to be a problem before I chose the Cards, But figured they would make a adjustment...It never came....It was a bad bet on a bad Coordinator.
quote
Hoyasaxa
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Hoyasaxa
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 1944
Location: California
#57
Posted: 10/5/2012 12:18:00 AM

2012 Cards=2011ou lls....the 49ers will hold them to 10 or less points and look out...no running game or OL will lose you lots of games...

quote
richwins81 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
richwins81
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 595
Location: New York
#58
Posted: 10/5/2012 12:18:31 AM

had very little chance w/ rams d teeing off on kolb. 

bol rest of the way.  i was heavy on rams game, rams 2H and under.

quote
JUSTWINBABY61 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
JUSTWINBABY61
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 331
Location:
#59
Posted: 10/5/2012 12:20:18 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Dledien21:

Good Luck the rest of the weekend. But just a note going forward. The Cards run game is terrible in general. Not just because they were going against tougher run D's. And the passing game isn't great either.

Maybe time to fade the Cards and play the Under cause their D is solid

Great start to the season either way. BOL the rest of the way
Thanks,I think they was doing well on the little run plays that was called in the 1st half, When they got down 2 scores it was too late and thats when OC Mike Miller decided to try to run more... Fading hm in certain situations will be profitable now that I have seen what he is about and Duly Noted this...Also I noted the Rams suck too, Bradford play was not good and What did surprise me though was the Offensive Line of the Rams is better then Advertised, However I sided with the Cards figuring Darnell Dockett was Playing and would disrupt the Rams O line, if he played I never seen him...
quote
Dledien21 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Dledien21
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 623
Location:
#60
Posted: 10/5/2012 12:27:25 AM
Dockett was out. Ruled out earlier today I believe. That's when I heard it anyway.

Rams at home r decent. They play tough D there and should be able to hang tough in most games in the dome.

Quinn and Long are a hell of a pair of pass rushers. I have liked both, but this was the 1st game I really saw them both play great together.
quote
ufa_kefe1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ufa_kefe1
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 1455
Location: California
#61
Posted: 10/5/2012 12:28:50 AM
I wasn't scammed today
quote
cappyrwt send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
cappyrwt
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 16
Location:
#62
Posted: 10/5/2012 12:31:51 AM

Sir, I never post but I want to give you props. Your write-up was extremely solid regardless of outcome. I had the Rams before I read it and I was very concerned about my pick after reading it. I agree with knOwn, who I have also followed and enjoyed. You are dead on. Why didn't the Cards run it more in the first half? It reminded me a lot of GB @ Seattle when GB threw it 26 times compared to 2 runs in the 1H and Rodgers kept getting T'd up. It isn't hard to call defensive plays when you know your opponent is dropping back every play. Keep your head up and way to own up to it. Forget all the haters. I look forward to following you for the rest of the season and you have inspired me to start writing my own threads. Thanks.

quote
JUSTWINBABY61 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
JUSTWINBABY61
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 331
Location:
#63
Posted: 10/5/2012 12:32:27 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ufa_kefe1:

I wasn't scammed today
I'm happy for ye!
quote
JUSTWINBABY61 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
JUSTWINBABY61
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 331
Location:
#64
Posted: 10/5/2012 12:41:45 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by cappyrwt:

Sir, I never post but I want to give you props. Your write-up was extremely solid regardless of outcome. I had the Rams before I read it and I was very concerned about my pick after reading it. I agree with knOwn, who I have also followed and enjoyed. You are dead on. Why didn't the Cards run it more in the first half? It reminded me a lot of GB @ Seattle when GB threw it 26 times compared to 2 runs in the 1H and Rodgers kept getting T'd up. It isn't hard to call defensive plays when you know your opponent is dropping back every play. Keep your head up and way to own up to it. Forget all the haters. I look forward to following you for the rest of the season and you have inspired me to start writing my own threads. Thanks.

Thank You, I'm having a good season so far, One thing I decided to try this year and it has made a big difference in being on the right side is to handicap the 4 Coordinators, and give it a good bit of weight.Tonights game, I know all about Brian Schottenheimer and his tendencies from all those years with the Jets, The Defensive coordinator is in Limbo(Gregg Williams) for the Rams So I figured Fisher would be calling the defense or had a big hand in it, Fisher is a Great Defensive Coach...What tilted me in the Crads favor on this one was the Cards Defensive Coordinator against Brian Schottenheimer, The guy with the Cards had confused New England the entire game so I figured Brian was in over his head.The offensive Coordinator for The Cards had no history, This is his first year as a OC and I figured the Guy was sharp having climbed the ladder with the cards the last few years, well Now I see, He is in over his head for sure and really he cost the Cards the game.
quote
ShadowWarrior send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
ShadowWarrior
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 7067
Location: Hawaii
#65
Posted: 10/5/2012 1:00:56 AM
took Rams on three team teaser, 10 pts.  cause AZ was shitty versus Miami and almost cost me my teaser then.  USC hit, now must wait for AF at pick em on Sat.  I may hedge.
quote
Ichiro51 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Ichiro51
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 0
Location:
#66
Posted: 10/5/2012 3:02:17 AM
New to this website, few week reader.  Everyone I read dissed cinch last week b/c of sharp money, I won my biggest bet of my life by betting with the public...I know people here are so smart, and truly value their opinions but in gambling,like life, u make ur own calls and must except the results.  Thanks for all the great posts, I love the wide spectrum of opinions...just don't hate if I ride the public from time to time.
quote
Dinitalian
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Station |
Dinitalian
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 275
Location: Nevada
#67
Posted: 10/5/2012 3:06:03 AM
Lol and the RAMS winnnn!!!
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
hawgpix send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: MGM Grand |
hawgpix
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 1917
Location: Arkansas
#68
Posted: 10/5/2012 11:10:33 AM
quote
Forum Index : NFL Betting : Messages Page 3 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.