9/11 conspiracy theories

Forum: General Discussion Page 15 of 15 «  11 12 13 14 15  
Author: [General Discussion] Topic: 9/11 conspiracy theories
EazyFBaby PM EazyFBaby
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 3291
 
EazyFBaby
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#351
Posted: 4/7/2012 2:02:26 PM
What's your take on Operation Northwoods
BMA PM BMA
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
 
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#352
Posted: 4/7/2012 2:32:49 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by slikstiks99:

BMA you're already under the notion that conspiracy is impossible from the beginning. All you are doing now is finding state-sanctioned resources to conform to your opinion, but in reality your mind was made up to begin with.


Because "conspiracies are not possible"

This country is not that different anymore from Russia and the likes. Mob rule is just harder to see over here.




I watched live on TV as the events of 9/11 unfolded. It was clear what was happening, and when the second plane hit, that sealed it, what it was, a terrorist attack on our soil.

To say my mind was made up, implies that there was an alternative that I had to consider, which there was no such alternative. To give the conspiracy theory a place as an alternative, imparts some worthiness for it to be considered, and there is no worthiness there, only hideous absurdity.





BMA PM BMA
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
 
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#353
Posted: 4/7/2012 2:39:55 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by EazyFBaby:

What's your take on Operation Northwoods


Already covered by

HutchEmAll    post #130

"
Operation Northwoods

You guys take the cake.  I don't know how you get through a day with your paranoid delusions.  See, I'm capable of believing the US government could kill its citizens.  But you guys are kooks.  

You clowns are the ones first in line accusing the government of being comprised of a bunch of idiots who can't do anything right. They can't even keep a secret about the revealing of an operative's identity.  But they pulled off 9/11.  You all are insane.

Show them a perfectly good picture of a wheel from a 757 in the Pentagon wreckage yet they are 100% positive a plane didn't fly into the building.  Cracks me up.  "
SteelCash PM SteelCash
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 5485
 
SteelCash
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#354
Posted: 4/7/2012 3:20:55 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by BMA:

NIST REPORT

World Trade Center developer Larry Silverstein said,

 "Hopefully this thorough report puts to rest the various 9/11 conspiracy theories, which dishonor the men and women who lost their lives on that terrible day."

Sorry Larry but you're wrong.  It's a dishonor to those men and women if the American people blindly accept what they were told instead of engaging in critical thinking.

The sheep will get in line and follow the leader.  And I'm not talking about you BMA.  I'm talking about the people that simply dismiss any possibilities because "our gov't wouldn't possibly think about harming people".  It's one thing to do research and come to the conclusion that the gov't isn't hiding anything (although I don't know how one would).  It's quite another to be naive enough to think that the gov't always has the best intentions for us.

It sounds to me as if Larry Silverstein wants us to be sheep.  Then again, this is Larry Silverstein we're talking about...

Six months before the 9/11 attacks the World Trade Center was "privatized" by being leased to a private sector developer. The lease was purchased by the Silverstein Group for $3.2 billion. "This is a dream come true," Larry Silverstein said. "We will be in control of a prized asset, and we will seek to develop its potential, raising it to new heights."

It was well-known by the city of New York that the WTC was an asbestos bombshell. For years, the Port Authority treated the building like an aging dinosaur, attempting on several occasions to get permits to demolish the building for liability reasons, but being turned down due the known asbestos problem. Further, it was well-known the only reason the building was still standing until 9/11 was because it was too costly to disassemble the twin towers floor by floor since the Port Authority was prohibited legally from demolishing the buildings. [Arctic Beacon]

Also, the towers required some $200 million in renovations and improvements, most of which related to removal and replacement of building materials declared to be health hazards in the years since the towers were built.

Other New York developers had been driven into bankruptcy by the costly mandated renovations, and $200 million represented an entire year's worth of revenues from the World Trade Towers.

Source:  http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/silverstein.html

Silverstein may have had nothing to do with the events of 9/11.  But 3.2 billion is a lot of dough.

SteelCash PM SteelCash
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 5485
 
SteelCash
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#355
Posted: 4/7/2012 3:23:14 PM

I'm done.  I'm gonna check out your threads with the hot chicks!

Life is too short anyways to worry about this stuff. 

EazyFBaby PM EazyFBaby
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 3291
 
EazyFBaby
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#356
Posted: 4/7/2012 3:41:15 PM
So you aren't in the least bit concerned that the government actually proposed an idea to stage hijackings and kill innocent people in order to get the public against Cuba... The fact that our government even thought of this, why is it so hard to believe that our government didn't propose an idea to hijack planes and turn the public against Afghanistan/Iraq...
BMA PM BMA
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
 
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#357
Posted: 4/7/2012 3:55:05 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SteelCash:

I'm done.  I'm gonna check out your threads with the hot chicks!

Life is too short anyways to worry about this stuff. 



I agree I'm done. This should have ended @ post #2. I came in because of post #3 and then to respect those that lost their lives,but then it all escalated.

SteelCash & BMA

agree to disagree





coldsnap55 PM coldsnap55
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 9518
 
coldsnap55
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#358
Posted: 4/7/2012 5:54:26 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by BMA:



I watched live on TV as the events of 9/11 unfolded. It was clear what was happening, and when the second plane hit, that sealed it, what it was, a terrorist attack on our soil.

To say my mind was made up, implies that there was an alternative that I had to consider, which there was no such alternative
. To give the conspiracy theory a place as an alternative, imparts some worthiness for it to be considered, and there is no worthiness there, only hideous absurdity.





You made your mind up at that point? No doubt.

What flavor of Kool-aid is your beverage of choice? 

What time was it over there in Britain when you watched it? 

BMA PM BMA
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
 
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#359
Posted: 4/7/2012 6:04:09 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by coldsnap55:

You made your mind up at that point? No doubt.

What flavor of Kool-aid is your beverage of choice? 

What time was it over there in Britain when you watched it? 



Thanks for the debate, but I'm out of this thread.



slikstiks99 PM slikstiks99
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5839
 
slikstiks99
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#360
Posted: 4/7/2012 6:33:37 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BMA:



Thanks for the debate, but I'm out of this thread.





You knew it was a terrorist attack after you saw the second plane hit live?

i guess this really is not a surprise given that you believe conspiracy is impossible from the get go.

BMA the state-sanctioned cut and paste master that is really just an empty vessel. Naive agent of the state is what you are. Disrespect to the those that have died by demanding a real investigation? Wow.......

But you knew what happened after you saw the second plane hit..............


I've made a point to avoid rolling emoticons but you are an absolute joke BMA.
Forum: General Discussion Page 15 of 15 «  11 12 13 14 15  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.