Messages

Forum Index : Penalty Box : Messages Page 93 of 98 «  91 92 93 94 95   »
Author: [Penalty Box] Topic: Troubled Waters
michaelpaul1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
michaelpaul1
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 22613
Location: New York
#2301
Posted: 2/20/2012 2:09:15 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1:

Sorry MP,dark forces took control.I have been counseled and am positive they can not enter again. You are a stand up guy, any major dude will tell ya.
quote
Iw1nBets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58438
Location: Cocos Keeling
              Islands
#2302
Posted: 2/20/2012 3:03:32 PM
Hello Protonians.... lets remember Proto for the many great things he did to help the world through self punishment
quote
Biscuiteater1
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Biscuiteater1
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 8040
Location: Nevada
#2303
Posted: 2/20/2012 6:40:32 PM
I felt so bad after lashing out on MP that i was gonna bring out my pirated copy of Roadhouse on vcr, complete with commercials and watch it non stop for 24 hours.And if i had to go to the bathroom, it would be in my drawers.I think ProtoMan would have approved.
quote
Rocafella
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Rocafella
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21377
Location: Pennsylvania
#2304
Posted: 2/20/2012 10:10:07 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1:

Sorry MP,dark forces took control.I have been counseled and am positive they can not enter again. You are a stand up guy, any major dude will tell ya.


nice Steely Dan reference

(corn)
quote
I-Got-5-On-It send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: PaddyPower.com |
I-Got-5-On-It
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15006
Location: United Kingdom
#2305
Posted: 2/21/2012 5:23:20 PM

come on guys we gotta beat that Jesus on the cross thread

over halfway there

      

quote
Iw1nBets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58438
Location: Cocos Keeling
              Islands
#2306
Posted: 2/21/2012 5:24:49 PM
i even brought back the ole avatar


Protonians 
quote
Biscuiteater1
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Biscuiteater1
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 8040
Location: Nevada
#2307
Posted: 2/22/2012 8:18:19 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by I-Got-5-On-It:

come on guys we gotta beat that Jesus on the cross thread

over halfway there

      

Let the freaks have their way.
God bless you.
quote
dopalicous send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
dopalicous
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 3468
Location: Zimbabwe
#2308
Posted: 2/22/2012 9:37:40 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

i even brought back the ole avatar


Protonians 

Protonians 
quote
Biscuiteater1
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Biscuiteater1
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 8040
Location: Nevada
#2309
Posted: 2/22/2012 10:29:18 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dopalicous:


Protonians 
Wellcome back from Australia hombre, did you met any aboriginies.(sp)
quote
michaelpaul1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
michaelpaul1
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 22613
Location: New York
#2310
Posted: 2/22/2012 10:41:39 AM
quote
Gbobgunn send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: WilliamHill.com |
Gbobgunn
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 4392
Location: Greenland
#2311
Posted: 2/24/2012 5:23:58 AM
  
 Sheriff



Proto



But I'd prefer a little REO......
quote
Biscuiteater1
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Biscuiteater1
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 8040
Location: Nevada
#2312
Posted: 2/24/2012 7:58:50 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Rocafella:



nice Steely Dan reference

(corn)
I'm proud of you 
quote
Biscuiteater1
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Biscuiteater1
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 8040
Location: Nevada
#2313
Posted: 2/24/2012 8:02:09 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Gbobgunn:

  
 Sheriff



Proto



But I'd prefer a little REO......
Outstanding, i think he would dig it. Gunn, did you know that Proto was love?
quote
squinta1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
squinta1
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 6388
Location: Massachusetts
#2314
Posted: 2/24/2012 12:53:21 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

MP i think once Proto left... our chances at our truce went out the door as well 
What a shame....
quote
ProtoStar send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ProtoStar
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 412
Location: United States
#2315
Posted: 2/26/2012 11:06:41 AM
I'm just sitting here, and yes I do remember the 1980's.  In fact, it is a subject that is very prominent with me.  I find myself going through withdrawals of sorts if I do not listen to 80's music.  Sometimes these withdrawals will manifest themselves into manic episodes of kicking trees randomly, before going to the gas station and sniffing the gas that I pour on the ground.  It has to be fresh gas, straight from the spout. 

When I think about the 1980's, I go through a range of emotions.  I think about how the Hotels came out with that song called Suddenly Last Summer, and I start crying, remembering an era that I loved so much.  I try to give myself hugs, but its not the same as a hug from a real person.  I want somebody to melt with me, melt as we both reminisce about the 1980's.  I searched on the WEB and DID NOT FIND A SUPPORT GROUP THAT WOULD HELP THESE EMOTIONAL ISSUES I HAVE.  So I am asking you guys here to empathize with me, and let's never forget the 1980's.

I miss you all so much, and sometimes I do punish myself for leaving this thread.  Punishments include, but are not limited to:

1.  Buying one of those devices the old man on TV sells, where you hang upside down.  I make a few changes to the machine, and before you know it I have my arms tied to the bottom in a position I cannot release from.  This is done deep in the woods where nobody can hear me holler.

2.  Having my wife *domestically* install electrically charged wires while I am out listening to 80s and 90s music in the car, then blindfolding me for 1 week while I am in the house.

3.  Listening to music from the decade of 2000-2009.

4.  Not watching the movie Sweet November, a movie that I really enjoy a lot.  I enjoy this movie because it makes me cry and remember how cool Keanu Reeves was in Point Break.

I hope you guys accept me back. 

Love,

ProtoStar



P.S.   Suddenly Last Summer










quote
michaelpaul1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
michaelpaul1
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 22613
Location: New York
#2316
Posted: 2/27/2012 10:35:03 AM
 proto that was sheer poetry my friend...
quote
CRRECORDS send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
CRRECORDS
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 669
Location: United States
#2317
Posted: 2/27/2012 10:58:31 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

I'm just sitting here, and yes I do remember the 1980's.  In fact, it is a subject that is very prominent with me.  I find myself going through withdrawals of sorts if I do not listen to 80's music.  Sometimes these withdrawals will manifest themselves into manic episodes of kicking trees randomly, before going to the gas station and sniffing the gas that I pour on the ground.  It has to be fresh gas, straight from the spout. 

When I think about the 1980's, I go through a range of emotions.  I think about how the Hotels came out with that song called Suddenly Last Summer, and I start crying, remembering an era that I loved so much.  I try to give myself hugs, but its not the same as a hug from a real person.  I want somebody to melt with me, melt as we both reminisce about the 1980's.  I searched on the WEB and DID NOT FIND A SUPPORT GROUP THAT WOULD HELP THESE EMOTIONAL ISSUES I HAVE.  So I am asking you guys here to empathize with me, and let's never forget the 1980's.

I miss you all so much, and sometimes I do punish myself for leaving this thread.  Punishments include, but are not limited to:

1.  Buying one of those devices the old man on TV sells, where you hang upside down.  I make a few changes to the machine, and before you know it I have my arms tied to the bottom in a position I cannot release from.  This is done deep in the woods where nobody can hear me holler.

2.  Having my wife *domestically* install electrically charged wires while I am out listening to 80s and 90s music in the car, then blindfolding me for 1 week while I am in the house.

3.  Listening to music from the decade of 2000-2009.

4.  Not watching the movie Sweet November, a movie that I really enjoy a lot.  I enjoy this movie because it makes me cry and remember how cool Keanu Reeves was in Point Break.

I hope you guys accept me back. 

Love,

ProtoStar



P.S.   Suddenly Last Summer










pro this one haunts me everytime i hear it:

onlythelonely 
 

quote
Iw1nBets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58438
Location: Cocos Keeling
              Islands
#2318
Posted: 2/27/2012 11:37:23 AM
Sorry if I offended you Proto but I was hoping that talking to you awhile on this board we was more then friendly and bumpin this thread would cause you to return 




























































and it did 




Welcome back Proto 



MIkeyP 
quote
michaelpaul1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
michaelpaul1
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 22613
Location: New York
#2319
Posted: 2/27/2012 11:51:08 AM
actually me and proto speak to each every once and awhile Iwin... we are kindred spirits...
quote
michaelpaul1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
michaelpaul1
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 22613
Location: New York
#2320
Posted: 2/27/2012 4:06:40 PM
proto...dont mind Iwin...he has gone off the deep-end ever since he complained in the penalty box how his baby's momma took of with his kid and another man...poor person...
quote
ocd send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ocd
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1581
Location: Delaware
#2321
Posted: 2/27/2012 5:32:41 PM

o.g. protostar...

just happy to know youre still 6 ft above.

today is a good day.

fyi best 80s 2 disk cd collection is cool rock. i think its release was around '95 when i ordered it. find it. download that sh*t. itll change your life...

gl

quote
hugh613 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
hugh613
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 8269
Location: Ontario
#2322
Posted: 2/27/2012 7:05:26 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

MP i think once Proto left... our chances at our truce went out the door as well 

quote
michaelpaul1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
michaelpaul1
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 22613
Location: New York
#2323
Posted: 2/28/2012 11:19:58 AM
quote
Iw1nBets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58438
Location: Cocos Keeling
              Islands
#2324
Posted: 2/28/2012 9:31:34 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

proto...dont mind Iwin...he has gone off the deep-end ever since he complained in the penalty box how his baby's momma took of with his kid and another man...poor person...


lol when you cant beat emm just make up fabricated stories huh MichaelPaul... i like your style
quote
ocd send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ocd
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1581
Location: Delaware
#2325
Posted: 2/28/2012 11:08:34 PM

proto...

enjoy amigo...

http://youtu.be/4oJ8SioFmqY

 

 

quote
Forum Index : Penalty Box : Messages Page 93 of 98 «  91 92 93 94 95   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.