Posted: 7/3/2012 5:18:50 PM
1. Don't ever go without having your hotel, flights booked. Last thing you want is to go bust, and have no flight or hotel to stay at.
2. Leave your credit cards at home with someone you trust. If you need them for emergencies, they can book a flight home early for you or hotel. People tilt and cash advance themselves into trouble.
3. Bring about $100 a day for food and entertainment, and $100 a day for gambling. If you don't gamble, even better, just go to some shows
4. Don't trust any girl, person or pickup, in your room without locking your valuables in the safe. ALWAYS lock up your money, wallet, passport, phone, anything of value. Make sure they see you do it too so they don't get any ideas.
5. Don't get stupid drunk. You can have a good time but be responsible. There is nothing worse then going bust your first night after you got drunk or robbed and spending the week broke and not enjoying yourself.
Vegas has a lot to offer, not just girls and gambling. Visit the shows, sight see, people watch, enjoy the great food, etc... I can't list everything but just google "fun stuff to do in vegas" and you will see tons of fun things like gun range, dune buggying, grand caynon, area 51 tour, etc...