Some thoughts on the Hawks/Celtics matchup tonight.

Forum: NBA Betting Page 2 of 2  1 2  
Author: [NBA Betting] Topic: Some thoughts on the Hawks/Celtics matchup tonight.
Raw-like-Sushi PM Raw-like-Sushi
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 794
 
Raw-like-Sushi
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 5/10/2012 7:47:54 PM
It's simple and why I put my money on BOSTON....THEY have that "IT" factor, ATLANTA simply doesn't!
mellow_wolf PM mellow_wolf
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 3620
 
mellow_wolf
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/10/2012 7:50:42 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Raw-like-Sushi:

It's simple and why I put my money on BOSTON....THEY have that "IT" factor, ATLANTA simply doesn't!

They have the "IT" factor when all their players are healthy. I'm not convinced Pierce and Allen are. It will be a great game.

FlamingoBarnes PM FlamingoBarnes
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 1947
 
FlamingoBarnes
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/10/2012 7:52:56 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mellow_wolf:


They have the "IT" factor when all their players are healthy. I'm not convinced Pierce and Allen are. It will be a great game.


Everyone seems to forget that every game has been close other than game 4.  Every game has come down to the wire except that one but people seem to only think about game 4 and forget about the other 4 games.  Kind of weird. 
Daywalker331 PM Daywalker331
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1269
 
Daywalker331
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/10/2012 7:56:04 PM

OK  1 JOE JOHNSON will not show up I don't know what his problem is don't think its him as much as it's the Celtic's Defense

2 Drew wont stick with Hinrich why i have no idea  maybe they dont get alon maybe it's Hinrich's conditioning. I don't think Drew is that great of a coach anyway

3 Green is definatly gonna play some and Pargo will peobably get in too.

I believe we both could probably coach this team better than Drew i also believe he's the biggest part of the Hawk's problem 

Daywalker331 PM Daywalker331
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1269
 
Daywalker331
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/10/2012 7:58:33 PM
The games in ATL were supposed to be won by ATL and not suppossed to be close Not to mention Game 2 Boston had NO RONDO and WON in ATL. Atl has been getting pushed around this whole series ...my opinion!!
FlamingoBarnes PM FlamingoBarnes
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 1947
 
FlamingoBarnes
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/10/2012 7:59:52 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Daywalker331:

OK  1 JOE JOHNSON will not show up I don't know what his problem is don't think its him as much as it's the Celtic's Defense

2 Drew wont stick with Hinrich why i have no idea  maybe they dont get alon maybe it's Hinrich's conditioning. I don't think Drew is that great of a coach anyway

3 Green is definatly gonna play some and Pargo will peobably get in too.

I believe we both could probably coach this team better than Drew i also believe he's the biggest part of the Hawk's problem 


lol.  seriously? Hinrich's conditiong?  He played around 30 minutes a game in the first 4 games and now he can't play 15?  

and the Hawks aren't capable of making a lineup adjustment for Hinrich over Green?  sure they are.  All you do is point to Hinrich instead of Green and tell him to go in.

We don't know how bad Pierce's knee is.  He didn't look like himself in the last game and Joe will be able to cancel him out in points if he his knee hobbles him like it did in game 5.
FlamingoBarnes PM FlamingoBarnes
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 1947
 
FlamingoBarnes
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/10/2012 8:01:18 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Daywalker331:

The games in ATL were supposed to be won by ATL and not suppossed to be close Not to mention Game 2 Boston had NO RONDO and WON in ATL. Atl has been getting pushed around this whole series ...my opinion!!

and the Hawks took the Celtics to OT without Smith and Horford.  Smith and Horford are a bigger loss than Rondo.  Pierce can just take over the ball handling when Rondo is out.  ATL was forced to play Dampier and Collins for the whole game.   

and who would ever expect ATL to blow the Celtics out?  no one has ever said this.  Where do you come up with some of the garbage you say
FlamingoBarnes PM FlamingoBarnes
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 1947
 
FlamingoBarnes
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/10/2012 8:04:47 PM
and by the way.  As the title suggests these were just random thoughts that I had about the game that I thought may help people.  This game is 50/50 and I won't be surprised by a win or cover from either team. 
Daywalker331 PM Daywalker331
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1269
 
Daywalker331
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/10/2012 8:11:55 PM

U said point out what i wrote that they can't do so i pointed it out. This place everything in here is a debate and interpurted as a attack. like you I posted my thought's.. you posted yours on my thread no harm no foul I don't think i know more than you or less i don't think im better than you or worse i I'm jus a gambler with a opinion jus like you. that's all BROTHER I hope together WE BOTH WIN MILLIONS!!!   

K4ngur13 PM K4ngur13
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 26212
 
K4ngur13
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 5/10/2012 8:14:11 PM
FlamingoBarnes PM FlamingoBarnes
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 1947
 
FlamingoBarnes
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/10/2012 8:16:26 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Daywalker331:

U said point out what i wrote that they can't do so i pointed it out. This place everything in here is a debate and interpurted as a attack. like you I posted my thought's.. you posted yours on my thread no harm no foul I don't think i know more than you or less i don't think im better than you or worse i I'm jus a gambler with a opinion jus like you. that's all BROTHER I hope together WE BOTH WIN MILLIONS!!!   


Not trying to be like that at all.  It just seemed like some of the reasoning was far fetched.  Like Hinrich not being in shape. or Atlanta expected to blow out the Celtics. 
Daywalker331 PM Daywalker331
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1269
 
Daywalker331
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/10/2012 8:22:20 PM

LOL I hear you bout Hinirich but i did write I don't know why Drew wont play hI don't know so i made up a crazy reason cuz i don't know actually been puzzling me too im I also think Boston had issue's matching up with McGrady but his mins didn't pick up either . I jus don't get ATL blame it all on the DREWMISTER. But I'm pretty sure tonight will be the last time we see this emsamble of the Hawk's!!!

FlamingoBarnes PM FlamingoBarnes
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 1947
 
FlamingoBarnes
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/10/2012 8:24:03 PM
Stiemsma gettin smoked by Horford
FlamingoBarnes PM FlamingoBarnes
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 1947
 
FlamingoBarnes
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/10/2012 8:25:51 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Daywalker331:

LOL I hear you bout Hinirich but i did write I don't know why Drew wont play hI don't know so i made up a crazy reason cuz i don't know actually been puzzling me too im I also think Boston had issue's matching up with McGrady but his mins didn't pick up either . I jus don't get ATL blame it all on the DREWMISTER. But I'm pretty sure tonight will be the last time we see this emsamble of the Hawk's!!!


I would like to see them give this team one more year.  Bring in Stan Van Gundy to coach.  This is the best ATL team of this group so far but they have a bunch of injuries. 
Daywalker331 PM Daywalker331
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1269
 
Daywalker331
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/10/2012 8:32:53 PM
You know what it is about this team...Barkley said it they have no PASSION no FIGHT in them they're emotionless,a bunch of really nice player's I think i agree with that. you jus don't see the ATTITUDE you want to see from this team. I'm not sure Van Gundy is the right guy..but Drew has to go!!!
FlamingoBarnes PM FlamingoBarnes
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 1947
 
FlamingoBarnes
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/10/2012 8:36:52 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Daywalker331:

You know what it is about this team...Barkley said it they have no PASSION no FIGHT in them they're emotionless,a bunch of really nice player's I think i agree with that. you jus don't see the ATTITUDE you want to see from this team. I'm not sure Van Gundy is the right guy..but Drew has to go!!!

I agree that they can seem like that at some times.  Horford is the leader though and everyone else feeds off of him when it comes to emotions.  They showed emotion in game 5.
Daywalker331 PM Daywalker331
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1269
 
Daywalker331
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/10/2012 8:45:32 PM
Drew must be in here reading this post cus so far all the garbage we've talked about he's doin... LOL and i GOT a SMALL FORTUNE ON BOSTON!!!! 
followmylead PM followmylead
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 1554
 
followmylead
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 5/10/2012 10:26:33 PM

U got the Harford pick. Nice call

FlamingoBarnes PM FlamingoBarnes
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 1947
 
FlamingoBarnes
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/10/2012 10:32:45 PM
man wtf.  You really going to settle for that shot on the last possession
FlamingoBarnes PM FlamingoBarnes
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 1947
 
FlamingoBarnes
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/10/2012 10:42:21 PM
This game goes to OT if Josh Smith doesn't get the friggin tech when he's not even in the game. 
FTP PM FTP
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 1371
 
FTP
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/10/2012 11:17:33 PM
Good work on the prop bets, still cant believe the horford one cashed


Forum: NBA Betting Page 2 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.