Messages

Forum Index : NFL Betting : Messages Page 10 of 11 «  7 8 9 10 11   »
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: Super Bowl 47 : San Fran vs Baltimore
tennistudly send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
tennistudly
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 985
Location: Alabama
#226
Posted: 2/3/2013 11:41:36 PM

great job train, I hit a nice parlay with balty ml +180 and over 47.5 -110

thank you for your picks

quote
scalabrine send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
scalabrine
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 16130
Location: United States
#227
Posted: 2/3/2013 11:45:24 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TRAIN69:



I only throw stones when little b_itches are in my yard.

I dont need to find anybody to back me. Thats the difference between me and you....I know what I'm talking about. I Bet ON the Seahawks that game, which shows I have zero animosity. Every game is its own beast.

You still didint tell me why my statement was outlandish. All I did was provide stats to back myself up.....what do you have?

The house still shatters whether or not someone is 'in your yard.'

Again, it is a ridiculously foolish statement given Seattle had one of the most explosive offensive outputs in NFL history this year. And you are going to come into this thread and say a reason to bet Baltimore is because SF's D stats are somehow enhanced by how underwhelming SEA is offensively, segregating their passing offense. And you do need people to back you. I'm only asking for three. In fact, give me one so I know another human soul is does not believe the statement to be outlandish.
quote
cardifkill
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sportsbook.ag |
cardifkill
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 2568
Location: California
#228
Posted: 2/3/2013 11:46:30 PM
quote
Crusher13 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Crusher13
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 3988
Location: Texas
#229
Posted: 2/3/2013 11:50:26 PM
Nice side and total call tonite

Even better playoff run this postseason and......entertaining thread until...............the freaks show up

quote
shrimp1958 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
shrimp1958
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 50021
Location: Maryland
#230
Posted: 2/3/2013 11:53:44 PM
quote
hawgpix send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: MGM Grand |
hawgpix
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 1917
Location: Arkansas
#231
Posted: 2/3/2013 11:56:26 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TRAIN69:



How come nobody every comes back to day they were wrong?

All I see is in .....my thread

Crazy ain't it!  
quote
TRAIN69
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 38340
Location: Missouri
#232
Posted: 2/3/2013 11:57:47 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by scalabrine:


The house still shatters whether or not someone is 'in your yard.'

Again, it is a ridiculously foolish statement given Seattle had one of the most explosive offensive outputs in NFL history this year. And you are going to come into this thread and say a reason to bet Baltimore is because SF's D stats are somehow enhanced by how underwhelming SEA is offensively, segregating their passing offense. And you do need people to back you. I'm only asking for three. In fact, give me one so I know another human soul is does not believe the statement to be outlandish.


You got balls saying I will come into my own thread......

Still have no idea what you are talking about. "Most explosive outputs in NFL history"? WTF are you talking about. Where are your stats or facts? Just stop cause you are wrong.

Give me substance bro. You are looking completely retarded as I am right once again.....

Focusing on the wrong details AGAIN...

TRAIN69 = 17-4-1 NFL playoffs .....ALL POSTED


Find me a better run anywhere, I dare ya.
quote
goterps5050 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
goterps5050
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 9216
Location: New Jersey
#233
Posted: 2/4/2013 12:00:52 AM
quote
HookEmHorns22
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
HookEmHorns22
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 22139
Location: United States
#234
Posted: 2/4/2013 12:03:19 AM
quote
abizzo24 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
abizzo24
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 2270
Location:
#235
Posted: 2/4/2013 12:17:45 AM
Good garbage train, enjoy your wok, till next yr...
quote
Cooler999 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Cooler999
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 8615
Location: California
#236
Posted: 2/4/2013 12:19:58 AM
Hey Train...we got that Baltimore money!!

Like I said before, just too many angles pointing to the Ravens. Big niner fan, but bigger fan of MONEY.

I don't bet anything but college and pro football, so see you next year. Keep your circus tamed until I get back.

Oh...Scalabrine...probably the biggest MORON in covers.  This is the same guy who said Kurt Warner wouldn't throw any passes to Larry Fitzgerald because he wasn't Christian in the 2009 super bowl.

But he is probably just cannon fodder for an expert dress down guy like you. 

Until next year...Adios!
quote
TRAIN69
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 38340
Location: Missouri
#237
Posted: 2/4/2013 12:37:07 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Cooler999:

Hey Train...we got that Baltimore money!!

Like I said before, just too many angles pointing to the Ravens. Big niner fan, but bigger fan of MONEY.

I don't bet anything but college and pro football, so see you next year. Keep your circus tamed until I get back.

Oh...Scalabrine...probably the biggest MORON in covers.  This is the same guy who said Kurt Warner wouldn't throw any passes to Larry Fitzgerald because he wasn't Christian in the 2009 super bowl.

But he is probably just cannon fodder for an expert dress down guy like you. 

Until next year...Adios!
quote
m33w99
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: WSEX |
m33w99
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 64
Location: California
#238
Posted: 2/4/2013 12:45:25 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by CoverLane:

 

 nuther 9er f a g, Nice call Train !!

quote
TRAIN69
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 38340
Location: Missouri
#239
Posted: 2/4/2013 12:49:28 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DaBestEver24:

No antagonism?? Hilarious!
This write up is clearly closed minded. I bolded the reasons already. Says stats and trends r worthless yet says the niners defensive numbers r skewed   Says niners special team arent impressive cuz ginn doesnt scared him one bit 
Experience factor really?? Did brady have the experience when he won his first? Does flacco have superbowl experience? When did experience really matter in the superbowl?
Garbage write up 



49ers defense sucked and Ted Ginn got shown up by Jacoby Jones.

Why dont you tards listen and learn?
quote
TRAIN69
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 38340
Location: Missouri
#240
Posted: 2/4/2013 12:52:34 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BigUnit:

Dont get me wrong.  Here in Vegas we appreciate all of the bets going on the Ravens. 
quote
TRAIN69
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 38340
Location: Missouri
#241
Posted: 2/4/2013 12:57:59 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

15-4-1 playoffs

Not gonna post a bunch of stats or trends for one reason: I dont know them. Dont care. Looking at trends and crap like that is futile. There is no model or "system" that can predict winners. As long as the pigskin bounces funny and people are allowed to make stupid decisions, games will always have too many variables to accurately calculate.

Covers has become a landfill of wanna be touts and high school kids. Thats fine with me, its a free site/country. I actually enjoy all the retards that think they can get to me by posting burning money bags and saying I suck.....Its pure comedy gold.



On to the big game.......



I only see 3 real advantages in the game, and they all favor Baltimore.

#1) Special teams .....Akers is a liability, Justin Tucker is not. Jacoby Jones is a pro bowl kick returner and Ted Ginn doesnt scare me in the least.

#2) San Frans secondary is suspect.....SF is 4th in the league, only giving up 200 passing yards per game. Pretty good.....on paper. Playing the Jets, Buffalo, AZ x2, STL x2, and Sea x 2 will skew your numbers (save the Russell Wilson is awesome speech). Boldin and Smith matchup very well, and with Rice being a huge threat out of the backfield, they should get more isolation. SFs pass rush has gone downhill as shown in the Falcons game.....Flacco has been very accurate lately and has been spreading the ball around.

#3) Experience . Flacco has been doing this for 5 years. Hes won almost as many playoff games as Kapernick has started in his career. Lewis and Reed will have that defense amped, no doubt.


Should be a good game. I think folks looking for a defensive struggle are gonna be disappointed. I think VD and Pitta will both have pretty big games. I really dont think Kap will brave enough to throw deep very often with Reed ball hawking, which is smart, but playing scared is never good. Gore and Lamichael James just arent the combo Rice/Pierce are.

Will have props when available. Flacco is your MVP. Should go 24-34 for about 300 yds and 3 tds. Will be interested to see a Rice receiving yds prop as I expect several screens and dump passes to curb the 49er rush attack.....


Baltimore 37 SF 23




Current bets:



Ravens +4.5 & O47 -120

Ravens ML +160

Ravens +11/O40.5 teaser 



The rest:


SF TT U26

Ravens win by (all very small):

 6-10 +800

11-15 +1100

16-20 +1600

21-25 +2500

SF punts more +175

1st quarter O9.5 -125

Balt wins both halves +450




Props to come.......



GL everyone



22-33 287 yds and 3 tds

I cant get much closer than that 2 weeks in advance.
quote
bulubulu
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetPhoenix |
bulubulu
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 3381
Location: California
#242
Posted: 2/4/2013 1:12:50 AM
Nothing but love for you & Shrimp!!! ...
 I bet RAVENS Champs early last year, I was sick after Evans dropped the ball. All's I can say is RAVENS ARE SUPERBOWL CHAMPS 2013!  I live in Bay area so I didn;t win as much as I would have if RAVENS were agaionst anyone but 9ers, RAIDERS or BUffalo BILLS!;-)
quote
cutebrute send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
cutebrute
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 4094
Location: Canada
#243
Posted: 2/4/2013 1:21:37 AM
Train a man among boys. 
quote
TRAIN69
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 38340
Location: Missouri
#244
Posted: 2/4/2013 5:15:26 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by scalabrine:


The house still shatters whether or not someone is 'in your yard.'

Again, it is a ridiculously foolish statement given Seattle had one of the most explosive offensive outputs in NFL history this year. And you are going to come into this thread and say a reason to bet Baltimore is because SF's D stats are somehow enhanced by how underwhelming SEA is offensively, segregating their passing offense. And you do need people to back you. I'm only asking for three. In fact, give me one so I know another human soul is does not believe the statement to be outlandish.


How many yards did the great Seattle offense put up on their couches watching the games?


Come on Scal, I mean you literally have no chance to ever beat me in a argument, but at least try a little. Act like the man you will never be.
quote
bobafett send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Mirage |
bobafett
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 2936
Location: United States
#245
Posted: 2/4/2013 5:43:16 PM
RAVENS!!!!!!
quote
frazdaman
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
frazdaman
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 367
Location: West Virginia
#246
Posted: 2/4/2013 5:44:14 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by TRAIN69:



How many yards did the great Seattle offense put up on their couches watching the games?


Come on Scal, I mean you literally have no chance to ever beat me in a argument, but at least try a little. Act like the man you will never be.

Love this! I got a buddy that a swear this could be him on the other end writing this. Thought this for a while after reading your post when someone tries bashing you. Congrats on your SB plays. Had the ML and the points. Hope to see you in over in Baskets!!

quote
frazdaman
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
frazdaman
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 367
Location: West Virginia
#247
Posted: 2/4/2013 5:44:51 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TRAIN69:



How many yards did the great Seattle offense put up on their couches watching the games?


Come on Scal, I mean you literally have no chance to ever beat me in a argument, but at least try a little. Act like the man you will never be.
quote
DOVJAK send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
DOVJAK
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 25416
Location: Pennsylvania
#248
Posted: 2/4/2013 5:49:36 PM
quote
gfinger send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
gfinger
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 7944
Location: United States
#249
Posted: 2/4/2013 7:40:19 PM
One of the easiest SB's to cap in a long time. Nice job Train. Again, Vegas had the wrong team favored.
quote
TRAIN69
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 38340
Location: Missouri
#250
Posted: 2/14/2013 10:08:09 PM
Scal?
quote
Forum Index : NFL Betting : Messages Page 10 of 11 «  7 8 9 10 11   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.