|Even though I have this as a NO PLAY. Here are some reasons why Iowa St. can win this game
Posted: 10/3/2013 7:26:23 PM
1) They have the better coach. Paul Rhodes at Iowa St. has done more with less in the last 4 years. Mack Brown pressure will carried with him to the sideline the whole year. He just isnt a good coach anymore.
2) Thursday night ESPN home dog (self explanatory)
3) Chase McCoy at QB makes them a little bit more predictable. Ash has converted so many 1st downs with his scramble ability. McCoy just doesnt have the awareness IMO
4) Iowa St players along with everyone that tunes into ESPN had to hear that Texas owns them. If u think that doesnt help the DOG ur wrong.
5) Iowa St had a bye week to game plan. Paul Rhodes again is a great coach for situations like this (ie Oklahoma St. 2011, that was a Friday night ESPN game in Ames, following an Iowa St bye)
6)The Iowa St WR/TE play, Keep your eyes on WR #9 Quenton Bundrage and TE #11 E.J. Bibbs both are big and physical with great hands.
7)Texas run defense, even though they held KState to 115 on the ground. KState is having issues running the ball against decent teams (149 vs ULL and 41 vs NDSU)
8) Mack Brown Pressure will be felt all around tonight, from the sidelines, locker room, hotel room, the stadium, the press box, ALL EYES WILL BE ON MACK BROWN