Messages

Forum Index : College Football : Messages Page 2 of 2  1 2  
Author: [College Football] Topic: The SEC hater threads
mattbrot send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
mattbrot
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 5963
Location: United States
#26
Posted: 2/2/2013 12:02:39 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by StraightShooter:

Yes, yes, everyone everywhere who is better than you at anything is always cheating.

Feel better?

 


I would say that the evidence over the past 4 years clearly shows just how dirty the SEC is 
quote
mafioso send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
mafioso
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 1373
Location: California
#27
Posted: 2/2/2013 4:59:34 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by StraightShooter:

http://demotivationalpost.com/motivators/11810723380/jealousy.jpg



Okay, Now that I am home I can respond in more detail.

You not only show your Ignorance but your age and IQ as well.

See SS unlike you, I am a successful business man, i own a sports bar and restaurant in CA.

I am also a lucky husband and Proud father.

I own my home, NO MORTGAGE
I own my cars NO PAYMENTS
I provide for my family, We live a modest life and I strive to be the best husband and father I can be.

I also feel I am a fairly decent handicapper
Do I do this for a living?
No
Do I do it to supplement my income?
No
Do I do it to win?
Hell Yes
Have I spent money on vacations to Europe and back to My Wife's country in South East Asia?
Yes

Do I enjoy being a mercenary without a team
HELL F*CK YES

Do I think Fans belong on a gambling forum?
Hell NO
You all belong in my establishment or another sports bar or sports fan forum.

I do not appreciate having to maneuver thru all these garbage SEC posts to find info, Its the off season now so Im just telling you how I feel.

I also feel
and pay attention here because my opinion means a hell of a-lot more than yours does.

If you are a fan of a conference You are a complete and utter fool.
Words can not describe how stupid you people are who are fans of a conference.

Being a fan of a team makes you virtually useless to me but that I can live with, but to pound your chest and proclaim your love for a conference makes you STUPID, really really Stupid.

Straightshooter
Tell me what i have to be jealous about?
I feel I have the best life one can have without being a lotto millionaire.

I will let you be the fool you are from this point on, so you can go on and on ranting and raving like a freaking idiot about the SEC ACC or whatever the flavor of the month is.

Know this however my only hope here is that I did enough to point out what a fool you and others like you are, and God Willing they will never take anything you post seriously.

You are now and forever a joke as far as Im concerned.
 
 
quote
StraightShooter send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
StraightShooter
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 23227
Location: United States
#28
Posted: 2/3/2013 2:35:07 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by mafioso:

I will address this ridiculously stupid response later.

Why make a post simply stating you will make a post later?

quote
StraightShooter send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
StraightShooter
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 23227
Location: United States
#29
Posted: 2/3/2013 2:37:04 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mattbrot:


I would say that the evidence over the past 4 years clearly shows just how dirty the SEC is 

Yes, everyone who you don’t like that succeeds in anything is always cheating.  

quote
StraightShooter send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
StraightShooter
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 23227
Location: United States
#30
Posted: 2/3/2013 2:49:08 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by mafioso:



Okay, Now that I am home I can respond in more detail.

You not only show your Ignorance but your age and IQ as well.

See SS unlike you, I am a successful business man... 
 

I stopped reading your mindless dribble when I came across “unlike you, I am a successful business man.”

Anyone who randomly uses a line like that in a college football conversation clearly has nothing to offer intellectually and is obviously overcompensating for something.

People that are successful don’t feel the need to randomly bring it up.  You’re probably a loser living in your parents’ basement rambling on about how great your life is so you can feel better about your pathetic self.

My condolences.

quote
mattbrot send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
mattbrot
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 5963
Location: United States
#31
Posted: 2/3/2013 2:51:10 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by StraightShooter:

Yes, everyone who you don’t like that succeeds in anything is always cheating.  


I am the biggest SEC homer on covers. I however, am not afraid to call a cheater a cheater.
quote
StraightShooter send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
StraightShooter
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 23227
Location: United States
#32
Posted: 2/3/2013 2:55:34 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mattbrot:


I am the biggest SEC homer on covers. I however, am not afraid to call a cheater a cheater.

Yes, clearly anyone who calls Georgia (a team that was 5 yards away from winning the BCS National Championship) simply “above average” is a “the biggest SEC homer on covers.”

quote
StraightShooter send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
StraightShooter
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 23227
Location: United States
#33
Posted: 2/3/2013 2:58:35 PM

You rabid SEC haters are still demonstrating just how jealous you are of the SEC and its success by continuing to rant and rave despite the fact the season ended almost a month ago (kind of funny considering some of you claim to not care about the sport).

If it makes you feel better about yourselves to hate people or things that better than you, have at it. I’m done with the college football forum for at least half a year because unlike some of you I actually have a life outside of discussing (or bitching about) college football.

Have fun reveling in your hatred and jealousy.

Oh, one more thing before I go:

SEVEN STRAIGHT SEC BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!  Deal with it.

quote
mafioso send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
mafioso
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 1373
Location: California
#34
Posted: 1/11/2014 6:07:49 PM
Where you at moron 
quote
-29-
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
-29-
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 3299
Location: Virginia
#35
Posted: 1/11/2014 8:07:37 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mattbrot:


I am the biggest SEC homer on covers. I however, am not afraid to call a cheater a cheater.

 


 You not only HATE the SEC as evidenced by multiple negative past posts by you, but you also maintain a very strong anti-South agenda in general as well. 
quote
Forum Index : College Football : Messages Page 2 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.