the HarBowl (8-1 playoff)

Forum: NFL Betting Page 3 of 3  1 2 3  
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: the HarBowl (8-1 playoff)
CC12 PM CC12
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 358
 
CC12
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 2/1/2013 12:27:54 AM
All I see on the board now is tons of mis-information.. or people focusing on wrong things ( is Ray Lewis a role model or not..  or team of 'destiny').. or homers just being personal with their picks and posts.

I ve been on this forum since 2008 (yes I ve been banned previously for graphic avatar) and I see more useless threads/ posts now than ever before.

Focus, people !!

We are just here to win money 

Again, looking for real insights

alecboyh PM alecboyh
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 4804
 
alecboyh
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 2/1/2013 1:01:50 PM
CC12 PM CC12
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 358
 
CC12
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 2/3/2013 2:49:11 AM
One more day.. Can't wait for the kickoff !! 

Line is now at + 4. 

Public money pouring in on the favorite on fri and sat as expected?

Curious to see the line movement 15-30 mins before the game. 


Few points:

- amazing to see some people paying -190 to take SF ML

I am not saying this is a sure loser.. But it's hardly a good value for your money considering this 'invincible'  Niners team could not win 3 consecutive games the whole regular season ( with and without CK at the helm ).. and they will be going against a very confident and able team hitting their stride.

I would be worried if I was laying so much vig.. and this is the Niners' third game in the playoff.. 


- if I was the superstitious type, I wouldn't like the fact that for the past couple of years, the SB winners has beat the Atlanta Falcons on their quest for the Lombardi trophy..  
Hopefully the AFC overcomes the NFC this year ! 


Deeaceofspades PM Deeaceofspades
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 20
 
Deeaceofspades
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 2/3/2013 2:57:21 AM
Niners will win
LONKJON PM LONKJON
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 1238
 
LONKJON
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 2/3/2013 3:39:33 AM
confused ... but after read the thread my lean is for Balty.
I was on 49ers but now on ravens but now i confused hahahaha

game time will decide what i choose ....
larryv123 PM larryv123
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 116
 
larryv123
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 2/3/2013 9:39:12 AM
good luck 2 all. the game will b so tight that mistakes, fumbles, interceptions in 1st half will make the outcome of the 2nd half. my moneys on sf outright but balt with the spread... yea!
BLOCKBOYZ PM BLOCKBOYZ
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 48
 
BLOCKBOYZ
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 2/3/2013 10:18:05 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by CC12:

One more day.. Can't wait for the kickoff !! 

Line is now at + 4. 

Public money pouring in on the favorite on fri and sat as expected?

Curious to see the line movement 15-30 mins before the game. 


Few points:

- amazing to see some people paying -190 to take SF ML

I am not saying this is a sure loser.. But it's hardly a good value for your money considering this 'invincible'  Niners team could not win 3 consecutive games the whole regular season ( with and without CK at the helm ).. and they will be going against a very confident and able team hitting their stride.

I would be worried if I was laying so much vig.. and this is the Niners' third game in the playoff.. 


- if I was the superstitious type, I wouldn't like the fact that for the past couple of years, the SB winners has beat the Atlanta Falcons on their quest for the Lombardi trophy..  
Hopefully the AFC overcomes the NFC this year ! 




CC-9ers did win 3 in a roll AZ, GB and ATL! Jus letting u know, good luck tho! I'm pounding Ravens +4
CC12 PM CC12
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 358
 
CC12
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 2/3/2013 2:54:42 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BLOCKBOYZ:



CC-9ers did win 3 in a roll AZ, GB and ATL! Jus letting u know, good luck tho! I'm pounding Ravens +4
yes. But I stated 'in regular season
CC12 PM CC12
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 358
 
CC12
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 2/3/2013 2:58:43 PM
Line now at Balt +4.5 

Gonna wait til 30 mins before game time and grab +4.5 or may even buy it up to + 5.. And little more sprinkle on ML +185

luckyly PM luckyly
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 3199
 
luckyly
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 2/3/2013 4:03:39 PM

RAVENS OVER 5 3RD DOWNS,,RAVENS OVER 2 SACKS,,,

BOL 2 DAY,,,,

CC12 PM CC12
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 358
 
CC12
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 2/3/2013 8:03:33 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by CC12:

 


IMO this game will come down to Raven's "bend but don't break" mentality. They will let 49ers get the yardage without the TDs, holding them to 3points rather than the 7.


So far, so good.  

Balt 21-6 SF

Keep it up Ravens !!

NONEED4LUCK PM NONEED4LUCK
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 20497
 
NONEED4LUCK
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 2/3/2013 8:06:20 PM
Yup! Ravens going to come out and knock em out with a heavy weight punch.
Posted using a mobile device.
CC12 PM CC12
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 358
 
CC12
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 2/3/2013 10:37:16 PM
Whoo hoo !! 
CC12 PM CC12
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 358
 
CC12
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 2/3/2013 10:56:54 PM
9-1-1 for this playoff 

Even went 6-0 on my SB prop bets and Balt ML 

Whoo hoo !!! 
CC12 PM CC12
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 358
 
CC12
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 2/4/2013 2:00:51 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LONKJON:

confused ... but after read the thread my lean is for Balty.
I was on 49ers but now on ravens but now i confused hahahaha

game time will decide what i choose ....
hope u made the right decision buddy..


Had a great Playoff run ! But sad to see the season end.

Already looking forward to next year's College and NFL !!!

see ya !


alecboyh PM alecboyh
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 4804
 
alecboyh
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 2/4/2013 4:44:54 PM

MY RESPECTS SIR ... EXCELENT RUN ... 

GOTTA FOLLOW YOUR INSIGHT IN GAMES ...

GOOD LUCK AN SEE YA NEXT FOOTBALL SEASON !!!
Forum: NFL Betting Page 3 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.