Messages

Forum Index : NFL Betting : Messages Page 3 of 3  1 2 3  
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: ***HUGE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP PLAY ON THE 49ERS VS GIANTS GAME***
tonyrome send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
tonyrome
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 2055
Location: United States
#51
Posted: 1/16/2012 8:54:57 AM
Giants will win SU.
GL

quote
ALEWIS7136
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: betED.com |
ALEWIS7136
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 13
Location: Mississippi
#52
Posted: 1/16/2012 9:45:18 AM

The Giants played a great game yesterday! Now its time to pay the Piper, welcome to the big league Eli:) Im a die hard 49er fan!! Im taking my guys -2.5!!! their Defense is stacked, and they WILL reach out and touch Eli several times in this game as they did Drew who is a GREAT QB!!!!

Harbaugh has these guys believing in his system and it has worked all year long! Sorry Mike S. I know youre upset, but join all the other Haters and sit back and enjoy seeing the 49ers in the SB!!!

FACT- SF is the ONLY NFL team that has gone to the SB and WON each time they were there:)

quote
Crashdavis565
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
Crashdavis565
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 12015
Location: Colorado
#53
Posted: 1/16/2012 9:48:00 AM
GL
quote
WinsNow999
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: WilliamHill.com |
WinsNow999
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 6091
Location: Nevada
#54
Posted: 1/16/2012 11:06:22 AM
49ers will be present the NFC Champ (coming from West Coast) GL..Prime!
quote
deegen send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
deegen
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2907
Location:
#55
Posted: 1/16/2012 11:08:54 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by d33jay86:

frisko already played their superbowl yesterday. GIANTS VS PATS in the SUPERBOWL.

and the giants didnt, taking out a 15-1 one?

quote
deegen send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
deegen
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2907
Location:
#56
Posted: 1/16/2012 11:12:12 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ALEWIS7136:

The Giants played a great game yesterday! Now its time to pay the Piper, welcome to the big league Eli:) Im a die hard 49er fan!! Im taking my guys -2.5!!! their Defense is stacked, and they WILL reach out and touch Eli several times in this game as they did Drew who is a GREAT QB!!!!

Harbaugh has these guys believing in his system and it has worked all year long! Sorry Mike S. I know youre upset, but join all the other Haters and sit back and enjoy seeing the 49ers in the SB!!!

FACT- SF is the ONLY NFL team that has gone to the SB and WON each time they were there:)


yea thank god giants beat the pats back in 2008 because brady would be 4-4 as well, and the Montana comparisons wouldve been in full force. 
i cant see ANYONE EVER getting 4 superbowl victories in 4 tries... EVER. 

joe cool  GOAT QB
quote
thanhdang60 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
thanhdang60
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 55
Location:
#57
Posted: 1/16/2012 11:24:55 AM
BET ID=374016099
Straight Wager     01/22/12 18:30 ET
bet 7500.00 to win 6818.18     Result: Pending
Giants(NewYork)
49ers(SanFrancisco)                      49ers(SanFrancisco) -2.5

quote
deegen send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
deegen
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2907
Location:
#58
Posted: 1/16/2012 11:27:02 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by thanhdang60:

BET ID=374016099
Straight Wager     01/22/12 18:30 ET
bet 7500.00 to win 6818.18     Result: Pending
Giants(NewYork)
49ers(SanFrancisco)                      49ers(SanFrancisco) -2.5


dang... hope you hit that garbage man..

quote
thanhdang60 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
thanhdang60
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 55
Location:
#59
Posted: 1/16/2012 11:36:48 AM
BET ID=374095484
Future Wager     02/05/12 20:00 ET
bet 1000.00 to win 3500.00                Result: Pending
Odds to Win 2012 Super Bowl XLVI -      San Francisco 49ers +350
     Indianapolis IN                      

quote
wetbandit4
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
wetbandit4
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 104
Location: New Jersey
#60
Posted: 1/16/2012 12:34:19 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Crusher13:

Originally Posted by Werker] You're seriously underestimating the Giants right now.

Last 4:

@ Jets 29-14
V Cowboys 31-14
V Falcons 24-2
@ Packers 37-20

The "who did they play" angle is not applicable here. The rest of your argument is based on "hunger." And a completely ridiculous trend. 

I can't believe you were ready with this play right after the game and this is what you came up with. Come on, man.
 

TOTALLY

One important FACT Mr. PTB, COWGIRLS beat SF in week 2 with a hurt Tony Romo overcoming a 2 TD deficit.  G-MEN beat Cowgirls twice

And SF "D" doesn't appear to be able to shut down passing games that well either. I would think you would use better judgement and RIDE the hot team plus the points  And the OVER 43 appears to be a lock as well as ELI is on fire Just sayin.......




Ok but the 49ers came back from 17 @Philly and the Eagles killed the Gmen twice!!! so whats your point(if any)?
quote
PrimeTimeBoys send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
PrimeTimeBoys
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 13343
Location: Pennsylvania
#61
Posted: 1/22/2012 7:02:42 PM
Lets go 49ers..................
quote
sandrew send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
sandrew
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 5633
Location: Ohio
#62
Posted: 1/22/2012 7:23:32 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by PrimeTimeBoys:

Lets go 49ers..................





quote
PrimeTimeBoys send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
PrimeTimeBoys
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 13343
Location: Pennsylvania
#63
Posted: 1/22/2012 7:49:41 PM
Might have a play in the 2nd half............
quote
Saget send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Saget
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 176
Location:
#64
Posted: 1/22/2012 8:04:37 PM
Yea you will be looking to hedge your bet like me. San Fran can't win unless Eli makes some big mistakes

quote
PrimeTimeBoys send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
PrimeTimeBoys
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 13343
Location: Pennsylvania
#65
Posted: 1/22/2012 8:17:48 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Saget:

Yea you will be looking to hedge your bet like me. San Fran can't win unless Eli makes some big mistakes



Yeah, I just did in a a thread for 2nd half............
quote
Forum Index : NFL Betting : Messages Page 3 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.