We're experimenting with our forums. Check it out for yourself.

Has anyone made any money betting on sports steadily throughout the past year? 'cause I did! See how

Forum: Website Promotions Page 456 of 509 «  454 455 456 457 458   »
Author: [Website Promotions] Topic: Has anyone made any money betting on sports steadily throughout the past year? 'cause I did! See how
SportsMavin PM SportsMavin
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 5295
 
SportsMavin
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#11376
Posted: 4/13/2013 10:43:46 PM
Mavin's MLB contest Super Handicappers

SimonDog 27-7-2        +2005$

Musicmatt1  25-10      +1306$


52-17-2       +3311$

SportsMavin PM SportsMavin
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 5295
 
SportsMavin
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#11377
Posted: 4/13/2013 10:50:36 PM
So far:

Mavin's NBA and MLB contest's Super Handicappers (order by earnings):

1SimonDog 27-7-2                 +2005$    (MLB)

2. phixer 27-12-2                       +1380$    (NBA)

3. Musicmatt1  25-10                +1306$    (MLB)

4. KingMidasTouch  35-20-2  +1300$    (NBA)

5. Turbovtk  36-23-2                  +1070$    (NBA)

                    150-72-8     +7061$

                                                       
SportsMavin PM SportsMavin
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 5295
 
SportsMavin
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#11378
Posted: 4/13/2013 10:55:55 PM
So far on Binary Options trading:

SportsMavin  31-18    +12635$
SportsMavin PM SportsMavin
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 5295
 
SportsMavin
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#11379
Posted: 4/13/2013 10:58:31 PM
+19.696 $ Top Earners on 3 threads

We must be doing something right ... 
phixer PM phixer
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 4174
 
phixer
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#11380
Posted: 4/13/2013 11:03:33 PM
55-39-5
+32,330 $

41-23-4 solid big plays +32800 $    

4-6-1 medium plays -390 $

10-10 small plays -80 $


my record over here on in the contest 27-12-2

phixer PM phixer
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 4174
 
phixer
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#11381
Posted: 4/13/2013 11:06:25 PM
mavin 

simondog, musicmatt, kingmidastouch and turbovtk 

all the friends here and on other threads  


melossinglet PM melossinglet
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 6981
 
melossinglet
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#11382
Posted: 4/14/2013 6:46:34 AM
mavin is that based on a thousand dollars risked and/or won per trade or do you make different amounts for each different stock??..cheers 
SportsMavin PM SportsMavin
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 5295
 
SportsMavin
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#11383
Posted: 4/14/2013 7:09:02 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by melossinglet:

mavin is that based on a thousand dollars risked and/or won per trade or do you make different amounts for each different stock??..cheers 
Go to investments thread in Special interest section here on Covers and all the record is detailed trade after trade. While a thousand dollar positions are an average ones - there are some more than that as well
BigUnit PM BigUnit
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 19398
 
BigUnit
Participation Meter
MVP
quote#11384
Posted: 4/14/2013 7:56:28 AM

Got one Ive locked in already, may have something else later.  Going with the over in Mavs/Hornets game.  In their last 5 Dallas games have avg over 201 and NO averages 197.  Over is 6-2 ats last 8 in Orleans.  Both over teams for the season.  Dallas 45-32-2 o/u, NO 42-38. 

Over 195.5 NO Hornets-DAL Mavericks

BigUnit PM BigUnit
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 19398
 
BigUnit
Participation Meter
MVP
quote#11385
Posted: 4/14/2013 10:12:52 AM

Adding Knicks, need this to clinch #2 seed!

46-43-1

NY Knicks -3.5

Over 195.5 NO Hornets-Dal Mavericks

Ride the Big Unit! 

 

ThePassanger69 PM ThePassanger69
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 58
 
ThePassanger69
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#11386
Posted: 4/14/2013 10:59:20 AM
Great thread Mavin and the boys.
Ch0s3n PM Ch0s3n
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 81
 
Ch0s3n
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#11387
Posted: 4/14/2013 11:10:47 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BigUnit:

Adding Knicks, need this to clinch #2 seed!

46-43-1

NY Knicks -3.5

Over 195.5 NO Hornets-Dal Mavericks

Ride the Big Unit! 

 


Love the NYK today. BOL Big Unit!

LoLITiltU PM LoLITiltU
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 54
 
LoLITiltU
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#11388
Posted: 4/14/2013 11:54:21 AM
anyone else liking the Bulls? line came out at +8 and is up to +9.5 most places. Battier and Haslem are sitting out for Miami and I doubt DW is going to play either. LeBron still a questionmark I think.
Turbovtk PM Turbovtk
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1676
 
Turbovtk
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#11389
Posted: 4/14/2013 11:58:00 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by phixer:

mavin 

simondog, musicmatt, kingmidastouch and turbovtk 

all the friends here and on other threads  



I second that and was not around yesterday but will try and play today. 
Turbovtk PM Turbovtk
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1676
 
Turbovtk
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#11390
Posted: 4/14/2013 12:04:04 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LoLITiltU:

anyone else liking the Bulls? line came out at +8 and is up to +9.5 most places. Battier and Haslem are sitting out for Miami and I doubt DW is going to play either. LeBron still a questionmark I think.

I dont like going against king james but I am leaning bulls also- this is a revenge game but don't know that other than that it poses any importance- not sold on it yet but will see how it goes close to game time.
Turbovtk PM Turbovtk
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1676
 
Turbovtk
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#11391
Posted: 4/14/2013 12:10:33 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SportsMavin:

So far:

Mavin's NBA and MLB contest's Super Handicappers (order by earnings):

1SimonDog 27-7-2                 +2005$    (MLB)

2. phixer 27-12-2                       +1380$    (NBA)

3. Musicmatt1  25-10                +1306$    (MLB)

4. KingMidasTouch  35-20-2  +1300$    (NBA)

5. Turbovtk  36-23-2                  +1070$    (NBA)

                    150-72-8     +7061$

                                                       

Are we going to track the playoffs separate or it will just be same records that go all the way to the finals?
SunsDevils PM SunsDevils
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1405
 
SunsDevils
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#11392
Posted: 4/14/2013 1:47:53 PM
Do you guys know if the Spurs are going to rest a bunch of people. I don't get that line at all.
LoLITiltU PM LoLITiltU
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 54
 
LoLITiltU
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#11393
Posted: 4/14/2013 2:07:04 PM
Other than Ginobili I don't see anything to suggest that.
ashylarrymp PM ashylarrymp
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 515
 
ashylarrymp
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#11394
Posted: 4/14/2013 3:36:18 PM
AshyLarryMP 68-67-2:

LA Lakers +4.5

NO Hornets +3.5

TOR Raptors +4

lakers i feel could win outright.. big game for dwight, steps it up for kobe.

hornets are fading the public.. mavericks again have 0 to play for, take the home team and the points.

raptors also a fade on the public, siding with the home team, raptors playing OK ball as of late beating bulls other day, taking a chance.. all 3 plays fading the public
SportsMavin PM SportsMavin
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 5295
 
SportsMavin
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#11395
Posted: 4/14/2013 6:58:36 PM
BigUnit 46-43-1

NY Knicks -3.5

Over 195.5 NO Hornets-Dal Mavericks

AshyLarryMP 68-67-2:


LA Lakers +4.5

NO Hornets +3.5

TOR Raptors +4

phixer PM phixer
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 4174
 
phixer
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#11396
Posted: 4/14/2013 7:05:02 PM
phixer 27-12-2

the lakers will not lose the first half

LA Lakers +2 1H 

over is due in houston

Over 218.5 HOU Rockets - SAC Kings


Fuzzrod PM Fuzzrod
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 2534
 
Fuzzrod
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#11397
Posted: 4/14/2013 7:19:13 PM
What's up friends!?!? I've been away awhile and sort of just focusing on my baseball plays! been doin' really well!

I've been avoiding the forum though because with baseball I find that often this forum just makes me doubt my picks and it backfires.

But I'll probably post some plays in your new thread Mavin.

Anyhow... Feel like dippin into some NBA action tonight... Any reason not to pick San Antonio!?!?!
phixer PM phixer
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 4174
 
phixer
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#11398
Posted: 4/14/2013 7:28:10 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Fuzzrod:

What's up friends!?!? I've been away awhile and sort of just focusing on my baseball plays! been doin' really well!

I've been avoiding the forum though because with baseball I find that often this forum just makes me doubt my picks and it backfires.

But I'll probably post some plays in your new thread Mavin.

Anyhow... Feel like dippin into some NBA action tonight... Any reason not to pick San Antonio!?!?!
fuzzrod. phixer here. if i may i will say that the line movement is very fishy on that game in la. although the majority of small bets are on sa the real big money seems to be on the lakers spread as the line dropped 1.5 points in favor of the faking businessmen dressed as an entertainers in the field of basketball
what you think mavin?
2001bmw PM 2001bmw
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 818
 
2001bmw
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#11399
Posted: 4/14/2013 7:44:16 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by phixer:

phixer 27-12-2

the lakers will not lose the first half

LA Lakers +2 1H 

over is due in houston

Over 218.5 HOU Rockets - SAC Kings




Phixer, Do you like the Lakers to to Cover +4 for the Game?
phixer PM phixer
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 4174
 
phixer
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#11400
Posted: 4/14/2013 7:57:56 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 2001bmw:



Phixer, Do you like the Lakers to to Cover +4 for the Game?
yes. i do
Forum: Website Promotions Page 456 of 509 «  454 455 456 457 458   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View