AussieCapper NBA (Box Score System)

Forum: Website Promotions Page 47 of 47 «  43 44 45 46 47  
Author: [Website Promotions] Topic: AussieCapper NBA (Box Score System)
dduukkee PM dduukkee
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 2317
 
dduukkee
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#1151
Posted: 2/22/2012 10:37:02 AM

aussie=

robk7814 PM robk7814
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1
 
robk7814
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#1152
Posted: 2/22/2012 11:13:20 AM
Anyone who tails anyone religiously is a fraud and should quit. Anyone who tails someone then has the nerve to get bitter when they have a bad night is a leech. Old addage reigns true, if you want something done right, do it yourself. Dont blame this guy, he had a hell of a run.
Posted using a mobile device.
pr1mu55ucks PM pr1mu55ucks
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 156
 
pr1mu55ucks
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#1153
Posted: 2/22/2012 11:15:21 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by robk7814:

Anyone who tails anyone religiously is a fraud and should quit. Anyone who tails someone then has the nerve to get bitter when they have a bad night is a leech. Old addage reigns true, if you want something done right, do it yourself. Dont blame this guy, he had a hell of a run.
mlesnet PM mlesnet
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 2282
 
mlesnet
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#1154
Posted: 2/22/2012 12:36:36 PM
Yeah, you had a good run. You shouldn't stop now. It was a good thread
Handicapper33 PM Handicapper33
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1717
 
Handicapper33
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#1155
Posted: 2/22/2012 12:42:32 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by hahaGOP:


48-45
0-3  on big plays
Keep up the good work mate Might as well flip a coin you box

Had a nice run this guy had Spurs at -8 on his supposed "formula"; news flash YOU CANT BEAT THE BOOKS. Good riddance to you and your month long thread. You went 48-45.

Gotti8 PM Gotti8
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 36
 
Gotti8
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#1156
Posted: 2/22/2012 1:39:11 PM
Originally Posted by robk7814:
Anyone who tails anyone religiously is a fraud and should quit. Anyone who tails someone then has the nerve to get bitter when they have a bad night is a leech. Old addage reigns true, if you want something done right, do it yourself. Dont blame this guy, he had a hell of a run.

Agreed, you ultimately make the decision yourself to place money on any game. So if that bet happens to lose you have no one to blame but yourself claiming one of these cappers lost you money is just an excuse ppl use to make them self feel better. Anybody with any form of common sense would realize this. That said hope your really not done aussie, definitely one of the better cappers on this site. 
noodnick PM noodnick
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 7
 
noodnick
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#1157
Posted: 2/22/2012 1:44:39 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by AussieCapper:

i tried to be nice, i was just trying to help people i'm done with the box score system and this fourm. if you still want my picks with the system inbox me.

song long guys i'll still me making my tips but not the box score system.
can i be your friend, Aussie??
GoldenGater5x PM GoldenGater5x
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 436
 
GoldenGater5x
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#1158
Posted: 2/22/2012 1:46:12 PM
[Quote: Originally Posted by robk7814] Anyone who tails anyone religiously is a fraud and should quit. Anyone who tails someone then has the nerve to get bitter when they have a bad night is a leech. Old addage reigns true, if you want something done right, do it yourself. Dont blame this guy, he had a hell of a run. [/Quote
]    Well said .. 
TrunkzTomorrow PM TrunkzTomorrow
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 577
 
TrunkzTomorrow
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#1159
Posted: 2/22/2012 1:48:02 PM
Me too - You were the hottest capper when you started the system - Good time or bad times your picks are still usefull
HowardLangston PM HowardLangston
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 820
 
HowardLangston
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#1160
Posted: 2/22/2012 2:16:09 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Handicapper33:

Had a nice run this guy had Spurs at -8 on his supposed "formula"; news flash YOU CANT BEAT THE BOOKS. Good riddance to you and your month long thread. You went 48-45.


you dont post picks.  At least some people have the balls to put themselves out there in the public.  The same cannot be said about you.  All you do is harass people without providing picks of your own. 
FantasyStocks PM FantasyStocks
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 39
 
FantasyStocks
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#1161
Posted: 2/23/2012 11:04:17 AM
In my opinion, aside from all the haters... this was not a complete failure.

The information gathered could still be useful, maybe it was just not intended to be a system to play every game.

I have similar averages that I compare against teams in the same category of power ranking, or for teams who have had huge changes due to injuries, trades, linsanity etc it gives you a good vantage point how the team has responded in the last (however many games). I have found it to be a rather helpful tool. However, I do not rely only on this information.

While I also fully agree to blindly tail any capper is fraudulent as well as setting yourself up to fail, there is no reason to hate on aussie. He was just sharing his information, like many many others here on covers. The dude gave it a shot and came out even.... I have seen way worse.

Aussie, I hope you can tweak some things and make your spread sheets work for you bud. There is no right way or wrong way to do this, darn the haters. GL in your future endeavors 


bikemcr PM bikemcr
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 861
 
bikemcr
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#1162
Posted: 2/23/2012 11:27:41 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by HowardLangston:


you dont post picks.  At least some people have the balls to put themselves out there in the public.  The same cannot be said about you.  All you do is harass people without providing picks of your own. 
Yes he does . 5-0 Wednesday .
Handicapper33 PM Handicapper33
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1717
 
Handicapper33
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#1163
Posted: 2/23/2012 11:38:42 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by bikemcr:

Yes he does . 5-0 Wednesday .

You see since I went 5-0 Howie never showed his idiotic face because I just went 5-0 EASILY. I passed on 3 early 1st qtr plays that all would have hit. He is just trying to wait until I lose a game or two to come in and talk trash if not he has nothing to say. He posts NBA picks in the college forum. Whats funny is he doesnt even post why he likes the game. REASON WHY They are not even his picks. I have been gambling for a long time and would have no idea a good reason to pick Delaware or his other pick he lost on. The reason is I dont know anything about those teams and neither does he. The whole board was on ND. I have sound reasoning on all of my picks. When you don't even know the players on the team you know you should not be picking them to win anything. That's why it's so easy to see that he is just tailing people probably from Covers All Stars or something stupid or just paying someone. He likes to cut and paste trends to show he knows something. Its ridiculous. Have fun hitting 50% OR LOWER.

 

AussieCapper PM AussieCapper
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 1096
 
AussieCapper
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#1164
Posted: 3/1/2012 5:11:48 PM
hey guys i'll be posting my tips on twitter if you want to follow 

https://twitter.com/#!/AussieCapper
Paddington PM Paddington
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 525
 
Paddington
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#1165
Posted: 3/1/2012 5:28:43 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Handicapper33:

You see since I went 5-0 Howie never showed his idiotic face because I just went 5-0 EASILY. I passed on 3 early 1st qtr plays that all would have hit. He is just trying to wait until I lose a game or two to come in and talk trash if not he has nothing to say. He posts NBA picks in the college forum. Whats funny is he doesnt even post why he likes the game. REASON WHY They are not even his picks. I have been gambling for a long time and would have no idea a good reason to pick Delaware or his other pick he lost on. The reason is I dont know anything about those teams and neither does he. The whole board was on ND. I have sound reasoning on all of my picks. When you don't even know the players on the team you know you should not be picking them to win anything. That's why it's so easy to see that he is just tailing people probably from Covers All Stars or something stupid or just paying someone. He likes to cut and paste trends to show he knows something. Its ridiculous. Have fun hitting 50% OR LOWER.

 




Do you spend your entire life writing this garbage in other people's threads?  Just link your threads and record again can you?
Handicapper33 PM Handicapper33
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1717
 
Handicapper33
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#1166
Posted: 3/1/2012 5:31:51 PM
Get ready to get BANNED Aussie have fun in the PENALTY BOX.
AussieCapper PM AussieCapper
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 1096
 
AussieCapper
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#1167
Posted: 3/1/2012 5:39:00 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Handicapper33:

Get ready to get BANNED Aussie have fun in the PENALTY BOX.

these things happen 

PLAYAAAA1969 PM PLAYAAAA1969
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 6852
 
PLAYAAAA1969
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#1168
Posted: 3/1/2012 5:41:25 PM
76erscuts PM 76erscuts
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 82
 
76erscuts
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#1169
Posted: 11/1/2012 5:06:06 PM
Another YEar Aussie!!! Lets smash this garbage!!!
76erscuts PM 76erscuts
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 82
 
76erscuts
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#1170
Posted: 11/2/2012 1:26:36 AM
1-0 Overs / unders!!! BOOOMMMMM
deepwestern PM deepwestern
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 44
 
deepwestern
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#1171
Posted: 8/7/2013 11:12:10 AM
Forum: Website Promotions Page 47 of 47 «  43 44 45 46 47  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.