Messages

Forum Index : NBA Betting : Messages Page 2 of 2  1 2  
Author: [NBA Betting] Topic: Atlanta must be "Fixed"
duranizm
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
duranizm
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 1789
Location:
#26
Posted: 5/6/2012 3:44:31 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Asomugha:

And now Atlanta are down 2-1.

And Miami will sweep New York probably!

yeah, heat will sweep or 4-1 end, and even hawks seem to be better than celtics, i think celtics will win this series.

quote
Asomugha send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
Asomugha
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 5606
Location: Denmark
#27
Posted: 5/6/2012 3:48:29 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by nflcapperletsgo:

Asomugha:  I deserve an apology for this thread.  You yelled at me for suggesting you said NBA was fixed, and yesterday you went on how NBA is fixed.  I''ll accept your apology when you give it. :)


Lmao, funny troll is funny.
quote
Asomugha send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
Asomugha
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 5606
Location: Denmark
#28
Posted: 5/21/2012 2:55:12 AM
As i told you guys, i would bring this thread up to the surface. BOTH TEAMS GOT KICKED OUT IN THE FIRST ROUND AS I TOLD YOU. Why? Because of this game. This game decided the outcome of the first round. Goodbye to Atlanta and New York.
quote
Asomugha send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
Asomugha
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 5606
Location: Denmark
#29
Posted: 5/21/2012 3:21:51 AM
quote
followmylead send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sportsbook.ag |
followmylead
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 1554
Location: Massachusetts
#30
Posted: 5/21/2012 4:15:56 AM
Why do you always post the dumbest sh*t? No Offense but nothing you say ever has any logic behind it.
quote
Asomugha send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
Asomugha
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 5606
Location: Denmark
#31
Posted: 5/21/2012 4:17:08 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by followmylead:

Why do you always post the dumbest sh*t? No Offense but nothing you say ever has any logic behind it.


I'm right anyways. So what is the logic in your post?
quote
followmylead send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sportsbook.ag |
followmylead
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 1554
Location: Massachusetts
#32
Posted: 5/21/2012 4:48:10 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Asomugha:



I'm right anyways. So what is the logic in your post?

LA clippers last night. Check out the thread. Plenty of logic. That's all i do is speak logic. "followmylead" and make money.

quote
followmylead send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sportsbook.ag |
followmylead
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 1554
Location: Massachusetts
#33
Posted: 5/21/2012 4:56:12 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by duranizm:

yeah, heat will sweep or 4-1 end, and even hawks seem to be better than celtics, i think celtics will win this series.

Asomugha, try not to sound like this guy. I never knew someone could be this confused.

quote
Blanka send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Blanka
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 246
Location:
#34
Posted: 5/21/2012 5:10:33 AM
Lol at this guy thinking he is a genius for saying NY and Atlanta would lose in the 1st round.

Telling people the Knicks would get bounced in the 1st round is not going out on a limb.  As for ATL getting bounced, even though they had homecourt, there is a reason why Vegas opened BOS at -180 to win the series.  

Next time, actually try to go out on a limb w/ a prediction rather than talking chalk.
quote
pj702 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
pj702
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 1040
Location:
#35
Posted: 5/21/2012 5:20:43 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Asomugha:



I'm right anyways. So what is the logic in your post?

i hope that not you in your avatar? that guy looks like he has lived off steroids and his ballsack and penis you probably need a microscope to find it

quote
pj702 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
pj702
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 1040
Location:
#36
Posted: 5/21/2012 5:21:35 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by joshfactor:

no offense. but the knicks would be swept by chicago too, even without rose. it really doesnt matter either way. maybe some knicks players & james dolan want to advance to the 2nd round for $$$, but nobody has any illusions that the knicks are going anywhere in these playoffs.

predicting a miami sweep is not exactly brave or inciteful capping. sorry.

knicks suck carmelo should try to get trade to the heat

quote
Asomugha send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
Asomugha
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 5606
Location: Denmark
#37
Posted: 5/21/2012 5:26:44 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Blanka:

Lol at this guy thinking he is a genius for saying NY and Atlanta would lose in the 1st round.

Telling people the Knicks would get bounced in the 1st round is not going out on a limb.  As for ATL getting bounced, even though they had homecourt, there is a reason why Vegas opened BOS at -180 to win the series.  

Next time, actually try to go out on a limb w/ a prediction rather than talking chalk.


Mate, what would happen if the Knicks had lost? They would have faced Chicago instead of Miami. What would then happen? They would have made it to the next round. Now stfu.
quote
Blanka send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Blanka
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 246
Location:
#38
Posted: 5/21/2012 5:38:49 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Asomugha:



Mate, what would happen if the Knicks had lost? They would have faced Chicago instead of Miami. What would then happen? They would have made it to the next round. Now stfu.

If your assuming Derek Rose doesn't get hurt, then no, the Knicks do not get past the Bulls.  
quote
jerseyboy13 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
jerseyboy13
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 1900
Location:
#39
Posted: 5/21/2012 5:42:27 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Blanka:


If your assuming Derek Rose doesn't get hurt, then no, the Knicks do not get past the Bulls.  
This is so friggin easy to explain....................Derrick Rose or no Derrick Rose = Bulls series win over NYK and most likely in 4 games (5 at the absolute most)

It's doesn't take a friggin genius to comprehend this shittt 
quote
Blanka send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Blanka
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 246
Location:
#40
Posted: 5/21/2012 5:58:12 AM
Without Rose, I think the Knicks would have a pretty good shot of getting past the Bulls.  However, the Rose injury doesn't happen if they play the Knicks....therefore I don't think it is fair to assume the Knicks would have been playing a Roseless Bulls.  

Either way, saying the Knicks and Hawks would not make it past the first round is laying chalk.  That's like someone saying the Spurs would win the series against the Clippers.
quote
Asomugha send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
Asomugha
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 5606
Location: Denmark
#41
Posted: 5/27/2012 11:03:22 AM
So you honestly think that New York - Chicago is a better match up for Knicks than New York - Miami? You are dumb if u think so... It was clear that the Bulls suited them much better after the 100-99 win they had over them. So yeah, i will stick to what i have said all time: This game is the reason that the Knicks didnt get past the 1st round of playoffs.


quote
Forum Index : NBA Betting : Messages Page 2 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.