Vancouver at St. Louis (10/25/2013)

Forum: Pro Hockey
Author: [Pro Hockey] Topic: Vancouver at St. Louis (10/25/2013)
Covers PM Covers
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 61
Ireland
 
Covers
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/23/2013 11:24:56 PM

Away: Vancouver [7-4 SU]
Home: St. Louis [5-1 SU]

Game Time: 8:00 PM
Stadium: Scottrade Center

Recent Meetings:
N/A

Team Leaders:

Vancouver:
Goals: Ryan Kesler 5
Assists: Henrik Sedin 12
Goals Against: Roberto Luongo 2.55

St. Louis:
Goals: Alexander Steen 7
Assists: Alex Pietrangelo 6
Goals Against: Jaroslav Halak 2.26

More:
Live Odds
In-Depth Matchup Information
Consensus Betting Information

BostonForever PM BostonForever
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 1273
Canada
 
BostonForever
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/25/2013 12:00:50 PM
St.Lou will shut the door on these Canucks tonight. Will be a great battle though.
Herbhealsme PM Herbhealsme
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 707
United States
 
Herbhealsme
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/25/2013 4:15:50 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BostonForever:

St.Lou will shut the door on these Canucks tonight. Will be a great battle though.

pretty easy pick there boston lol would love to see you elaborate more then a sentence with your picks... for instance this is an easy pick since half of vancouvers team is injured playing with a short bench and vancouver has played 6 games in 10 days ... only thing im worried about is blues come in a bit rusty... this game is a no play for me though im not betting blues to win by 2 plus thats for sure
Anonyme PM Anonyme
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 476
 
Anonyme
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/25/2013 7:00:48 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Herbhealsme:


pretty easy pick there boston lol would love to see you elaborate more then a sentence with your picks... for instance this is an easy pick since half of vancouvers team is injured playing with a short bench and vancouver has played 6 games in 10 days ... only thing im worried about is blues come in a bit rusty... this game is a no play for me though im not betting blues to win by 2 plus thats for sure


Yesterday you was wrong for everythings you saying and you continue.

Wait a minute Vancouver on the road played three games in three days and any day rest only 24 heures. Do you think seriously Vancouver going won against a team really hard played at home like St Louis Blues ! ?

No sorry I can't believe that Vancouver don't won to night after overtimes yesterday.

1550 € on victory St Louis to night firstable they are ready and waiting this games since one week. St Louis is more stronger at home than outside.


Anonyme PM Anonyme
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 476
 
Anonyme
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/25/2013 7:08:06 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Anonyme:




1550 € on victory St Louis to night firstable they are ready and waiting this games since one week. St Louis is more stronger at home than outside.

Vancouver going to overtime on the road three games in three days that a lots and any rest + injuries. That will be difficult for them stopped offensive St Louis.


Anonyme PM Anonyme
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 476
 
Anonyme
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/25/2013 9:33:04 PM
loose 1550 won 3000 € in live I'm really down hockay.

How they can't played a while and can't loose against a team playing in the road three days ?

Just crazy.
Anonyme PM Anonyme
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 476
 
Anonyme
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/25/2013 9:33:49 PM
loose againt a team really tired garbage this sports has any sens.
Forum: Pro Hockey
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.